Questions For Veterans

Somewhat. Not entirely.
No...entirely.

The only thing in common is Korea.

The Korean Conflict was the beginning of this ridiculous world police fuckery.

The men who lead that and fought in that were from a generation of a completely different mindset.

By the time I arrived in the ROK in 2004 we had been occupying that peninsula for over 50 years.

I can guarantee you that if you asked those men if they thought we would still be in that little shitty rock in the next 70 years they would have laughed.

Because that is what this shit is...ALL of it...fucking absurd.

No...entirely.

The only thing in common is Korea.

The Korean Conflict was the beginning of this ridiculous world police fuckery.

The men who lead that and fought in that were from a generation of a completely different mindset.

By the time I arrived in the ROK in 2004 we had been occupying that peninsula for over 50 years.

I can guarantee you that if you asked those men if they thought we would still be in that little shitty rock in the next 70 years they would have laughed.

Because that is what this shit is...ALL of it...fucking absurd.

The U.S. does not occupy Korea or South Korea. We're there at the invitation and agreement of South Korea.

The U.S. does not occupy Korea or South Korea. We're there at the invitation and agreement of South Korea.

He doesn't understand had we done the same thing of leaving token forces in Vietnam, there might still be a South Vietnam. It takes a lot of balls to directly attack those US token forces knowing that it's going to be very painful both militarily and economically. Russia tried that in Syria. After over 300 dead and an astounding ass kicking from a much smaller force, Russia pulled to old, "Lie it wasn't our people" routine that no one bought in the first place. Death count on the US side was zero.

Really...then why were there Koreans constantly protesting while I was there?

Oh but the GOVERNMENTS say it's ok.

Well shit...pardon me.

Really...then why were there Koreans constantly protesting while I was there?

Oh but the GOVERNMENTS say it's ok.

Well shit...pardon me.

People protest where ever U.S. troops are based no matter whether they are invited or not regardless of the justifications for them being there.

South Korea, Japan, West Germany, Kuwait

Forum List

Back