Obama vacations

Well, I remember quite well living under his administration and all the after affects that were perpetuated by his policies.
But you cannot see that it has taken the country almost 7 yrs to escape his idiocy.
Just like what you perpetuate.

Thanks for the insight. To bad you cannot understand how pathetic the statement is that you are making.
If no one else was ever the president then you might have a valid point.

Doesn't change the fact that Bush isn't the president.

Also it's *too not to.

Degenerate.

Your point would be relevant if Bush was the president.

Unfortunately for your stupid ass he's not. :lol:

Try comparing and contrasting. something the other buffoon refused to do about running up the debt and then taking vacations and how many days. Look at the percentage. Maybe math is not a strong point for you. But you blind hatred gets in the way

who in there right state of mind takes a multi-million dollar vacation after adding 7/8 trillion to the debt with a stagnant economy? "Yo Mann! It Aint My Problem, let the middle class pay off the debt!!

Well, I remember quite well living under his administration and all the after affects that were perpetuated by his policies.
But you cannot see that it has taken the country almost 7 yrs to escape his idiocy.

Thanks for the insight. To bad you cannot understand how pathetic the statement is that you are making.
If no one else was ever the president then you might have a valid point.

What policies affected you the most? C'mon, tell us.

Or.... Could it be....

You're just another fucking LOSER!?!? :alcoholic:

Try doing your own research and then tell me that the country was not affected by what he put forth in his economic policies. Or are you the loser.
Blinded by your full hatred.
Enough said.

What policies affected you the most? C'mon, tell us.

Or.... Could it be....

You're just another fucking LOSER!?!? :alcoholic:

Last edited:
I think he's on Martha's vineyard right now. Right? I think I'm right here.

Oh yea... it's because conservatives ARE OBSESSED OVER IT!!!

Did you hear his dog flew on an airplane??? OUTRAGE!

p.s. Immie above is right. Those Presidential vacations are nowhere near what you or I consider vacations

He was flown out on his own plane, not with the family. More wasted money.

Bo, the president's Portuguese Water Dog, arrived separately on one of two MV-22 Ospreys, a hybrid aircraft which takes off like a helicopter but flies like a plane.

First dog Bo is airlifted to Obama holiday home - Telegraph

You don't think this is ridiculous? I do. Why in the world can't the dog go with the family? The dog is likely a bit scared riding in a plane, being with his family would help ease that. Cripes, he could sit right next to the girls the whole time. Why in the world would anyone think it ok that the first family's dog gets his own ride?

Says a lot about the type of people they are, not taking their dog with them on their plane.

Oh and there was no personnel or anything else on that plane. It was just Bo flying in a gold encrusted crate with a t.v. and built in wifi :rolleyes:

You dodged the point. But you knew that when you posted this ^.

1012484_706848589341978_191782799_n.jpg

PROVE its not true or STFU.

Trump On Fast Track To Outspend Obama’s Entire Travel Tab In A Single Year
He has spent 21 days of his 80-day presidency at his Mar-a-Lago resort in Palm Beach, at an estimated cost of $21.6 million.

Trump On Fast Track To Outspend Obama's Entire Travel Tab In A Single Year | The Huffington Post

1012484_706848589341978_191782799_n.jpg

PROVE its not true or STFU.

Trump On Fast Track To Outspend Obama’s Entire Travel Tab In A Single Year
He has spent 21 days of his 80-day presidency at his Mar-a-Lago resort in Palm Beach, at an estimated cost of $21.6 million.

Trump On Fast Track To Outspend Obama's Entire Travel Tab In A Single Year | The Huffington Post
:dig: Digging up the dead.
Don't people need to know what fucking hypocrites you conservatives are? From this to not going to congress to get approval to bomb Assad, what a bunch of hypocrites.

And that's why we love USMB archives. Easy to find your flip flops bitch!

Forum List

Back