Biden failing to report lavish vacation gifts as required by law.

You've got him this time!
Lock him up!

DId Harlon Crowe buy the Thomas's RV? He owns Clarence's Mom's house.That wasn't reported! JS.

This is all a bit silly. So, Biden cant stay at a friends house? Clarence thomas cant either?
We let congress get away with insider trading, we pay off their sexual assault hush money deals, give them pay raises for fucking everything up etc but we harp on them for staying at a friends house?
^^^ Nailed it!

The corruption is strong with this one. Is there anything that this guy does the isn't corrupt?

Worst, most corrupt President in history.

"Since at least the time he was Vice President, Biden has demonstrated a concerning and systematic trend of accepting lavish vacations as gifts from wealthy individuals with business before the government. And he has failed to disclose these gifts in violation of EIGA," wrote Vought, who was director of the White House Office of Management and Budget (OMB) under President Trump.

"Whenever Biden wishes to celebrate a holiday or go on vacation, there seems to be a billionaire whose interests can be benefited by the President waiting to offer a vacation home. The potential for conflicts of interest are vast," he continued.

The complaint mentions widely reported vacations Biden and his family took between 2021-2023 at mansions owned by Democratic Party donor Maria Allwin, billionaire David Rubenstein, and business owners Bill and Connie Neville. The Center for Renewing America argues these free stays should have been reported as "gifts" in the president's financial disclosures but were not, in violation of the law.

The complaint also references an August 2023 week-long vacation the Bidens took at climate investor and former Democratic presidential candidate Tom Steyer's $18 million waterfront mansion on Lake Tahoe.

Annual reports released by the White House for 2020-2022 show Biden did not disclose any gifts during those years.

Another bullshit post from our resident Nostra DumbAss.

If Biden spent his vacation at the homes of friends, why would have to disclose that as a "gift"? What is the financial value of this "gift" that needs to be disclosed.

Other than the value of the food they eat, or the additional utitilities used, what financial value is there? Do any of these people live in resort facilities that are normally renting out.

Justice Thomas accepted vacations at fancy hunting lodges, and exclusive resorts on tropical islands, including travel by private jet. Biden is staying private residences.

President Biden has arranged his own vacation travel, and I can't see how staying at someone's personal residence can be seen as a "gift", nor is there any need to disclose it on his tax returns.

Last but not least, this travel was hardly secret, so it's not like Biden was hiding where he was going or with whom. I guess President Trump is jealous that Biden gets invited to people's homes because nobody ever invites Trump to stay with them.

But nice try FuckBoi.

If Biden spent his vacation at the homes of friends, why would have to disclose that as a "gift"? What is the financial value of this "gift" that needs to be disclosed.

Other than the value of the food they eat, or the additional utitilities used, what financial value is there? Do any of these people live in resort facilities that are normally renting out.

Justice Thomas accepted vacations at fancy hunting lodges, and exclusive resorts on tropical islands, including travel by private jet. Biden is staying private residences.

President Biden has arranged his own vacation travel, and I can't see how staying at someone's personal residence can be seen as a "gift", nor is there any need to disclose it on his tax returns.

Last but not least, this travel was hardly secret, so it's not like Biden was hiding where he was going or with whom. I guess President Trump is jealous that Biden gets invited to people's homes because nobody ever invites Trump to stay with them.

But nice try FuckBoi.
He didn’t disclose that value as the law requires

But nice try FuckBoi.
Your ignorance of our laws is no surprise, Simp.

Still waiting for your long list of Trump family members who have come out saying they don’t want him re-elected, liar.

He didn’t disclose that value as the law requires

What's the "value" of a one or two week stayover at someone's home?????

Clarence Thomas got nailed for trips to expensive resorts with his billionaire buddies, travelling by private jet.

Biden's got his own transportation, and he's staying in a private home. Not the same thing at all. I don't add the value of staying at my sister's house to my tax filings, when I visit her.

Last edited:
What's the "value" of a one or two week stayover at someone's home?????

Clarence Thomas got nailed for trips to expensive resorts with his billionaire buddies, travelling by private jet.

Biden's got his own transportation, and he's staying in a private home. Not the same thing at all. I don't add the value of staying at my sister's house to my tax filings, when I visit her.
I don’t know, he never bothered to report it as the law requires, unlike with thomas

Remember you all were saying thomas should be impeached over that? Why the change of heart with xiden, who actually violated the law?

But nice try FuckBoi.
A week long stay at a Lake Tahoe mansion when the owner isn’t there has no value, right Simp?

Just like your claim 20 acres of prime Palm Beach waterfront acreage has “no value”, right Dragonlady

A week long stay at a Lake Tahoe mansion when the owner isn’t there has no value, right Simp?

Just like your claim 20 acres of prime Palm Beach waterfront acreage has “no value”, right Dragonlady

How do you know the owner wasn't at home in any of these cases, or that Biden wasn't paying rent for them, if they were vacant?

Then there is this:

Biden’s ties to Nantucket date back to his US senatorial days, with recent records indicating his rental of Rubenstein’s home since 2014, now graciously gifted to the Bidens for the annual holiday.

The article goes on to state that the owner of the Nantucket property now does speaking and philanthrophy, so why would he be seeking to influence the President?

So even the New York Post says he has a history of renting his vacation properties. Perhaps that's why he hasn't reported them as gifts.

A reminder: Clarence Thomas is life long jurist who has never earned more than $255,000 in his life, who was accepting gifts from billionaires who had cases before the the Supreme Court.

Keep posting, Nostra DumbAss. You just keep looking more and more desperate.

How do you know the owner wasn't at home in any of these cases, or that Biden wasn't paying rent for them, if they were vacant?

Then there is this:

The article goes on to state that the owner of the Nantucket property now does speaking and philanthrophy, so why would he be seeking to influence the President?

So even the New York Post says he has a history of renting his vacation properties. Perhaps that's why he hasn't reported them as gifts.

A reminder: Clarence Thomas is life long jurist who has never earned more than $255,000 in his life, who was accepting gifts from billionaires who had cases before the the Supreme Court.

Keep posting, Nostra DumbAss. You just keep looking more and more desperate.
How do I know? I read the link, Stupid.

The corruption is strong with this one. Is there anything that this guy does the isn't corrupt?

Worst, most corrupt President in history.

"Since at least the time he was Vice President, Biden has demonstrated a concerning and systematic trend of accepting lavish vacations as gifts from wealthy individuals with business before the government. And he has failed to disclose these gifts in violation of EIGA," wrote Vought, who was director of the White House Office of Management and Budget (OMB) under President Trump.

"Whenever Biden wishes to celebrate a holiday or go on vacation, there seems to be a billionaire whose interests can be benefited by the President waiting to offer a vacation home. The potential for conflicts of interest are vast," he continued.

The complaint mentions widely reported vacations Biden and his family took between 2021-2023 at mansions owned by Democratic Party donor Maria Allwin, billionaire David Rubenstein, and business owners Bill and Connie Neville. The Center for Renewing America argues these free stays should have been reported as "gifts" in the president's financial disclosures but were not, in violation of the law.

The complaint also references an August 2023 week-long vacation the Bidens took at climate investor and former Democratic presidential candidate Tom Steyer's $18 million waterfront mansion on Lake Tahoe.

Annual reports released by the White House for 2020-2022 show Biden did not disclose any gifts during those years.
He was a guest?

Forum List

Back