Obama vacations

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
1012484_706848589341978_191782799_n.jpg

PROVE its not true or STFU.

Bush isn't the president anymore. Completely irrelevant.

Bush Derangement Syndrome strikes again. :cuckoo:

The President doesn't get a doggone vacation for the entire time he is in office. This "debate" about Presidential vacations is idiotic.

Immie

I think he's on Martha's vineyard right now. Right? I think I'm right here.

Oh yea... it's because conservatives ARE OBSESSED OVER IT!!!

Did you hear his dog flew on an airplane??? OUTRAGE!

p.s. Immie above is right. Those Presidential vacations are nowhere near what you or I consider vacations

Presidunce obama's vacations cost more than all the presidents in history combined.

Of course, these are just his going away vacations. Since obama does so little, he is actually on a vacation staycation when he's in Washington.

Can't we get back to the real issues at hand...

Like Rodeo Clowns :lmao:

p.s. Immie above is right. Those Presidential vacations are nowhere near what you or I consider vacations

He was flown out on his own plane, not with the family. More wasted money.

Bo, the president's Portuguese Water Dog, arrived separately on one of two MV-22 Ospreys, a hybrid aircraft which takes off like a helicopter but flies like a plane.

First dog Bo is airlifted to Obama holiday home - Telegraph

You don't think this is ridiculous? I do. Why in the world can't the dog go with the family? The dog is likely a bit scared riding in a plane, being with his family would help ease that. Cripes, he could sit right next to the girls the whole time. Why in the world would anyone think it ok that the first family's dog gets his own ride?

Says a lot about the type of people they are, not taking their dog with them on their plane.

1012484_706848589341978_191782799_n.jpg

PROVE its not true or STFU.

The number of days may be true. The cost comparison tells a different story. Bush's days were mostly spent at his own Texas ranch. Obama's days were spent of lavish trips with an entourage fit for a king.

Bush Vacations vs. Obama Vacations Update | Socyberty

Those who defend the Obama regime will remind us how many vacations Bush had taken, let us decide here and now.

George W. Bush indeed spent a lot of time on Vacation, not as much as the Obamas. Ok, here is the difference. While the bushes spend their vacation at home, using air force one to fly them to Texas and back, George W. spend a lot of that time working from that vacation spot. If you add in all the White House parties, the bill comes to a whopping twenty five million dollars.

Obama, and his family are world travelers it would seem. One trip to Hawaii cost taxpayers four million dollars. f you times that by their three other vacations, their daughters trips as well ass he Michelle trips, and all the White House parties, it is not even close to George W. No, it surpasses Bush by a mere thirty two million adding the total to a whopping 57 million. So when the public criticized the Bush’s for spending out dollars for vacations, in the eight years, remember, that the Obama’s fifty seven million was in three years time for the Obama’s.

Read more: http://socyberty.com/history/bush-vacations-vs-obama-vacations-update/#ixzz2c4haSAvS

Bo, the president's Portuguese Water Dog, arrived separately on one of two MV-22 Ospreys, a hybrid aircraft which takes off like a helicopter but flies like a plane.

You don't think this is ridiculous? I do. Why in the world can't the dog go with the family? The dog is likely a bit scared riding in a plane, being with his family would help ease that. Cripes, he could sit right next to the girls the whole time. Why in the world would anyone think it ok that the first family's dog gets his own ride?

Says a lot about the type of people they are, not taking their dog with them on their plane.

The fucker named his dog with his initials...

I still can't get over the ego it takes for B.O. to name his dog Bo....

The fucker named his dog with his initials...

I still can't get over the ego it takes for B.O. to name his dog Bo....

Narcissists do things like that.

Thanks for the insight. To bad you cannot understand how pathetic the statement is that you are making.
If no one else was ever the president then you might have a valid point.

Not to deep into understanding how to compare averages and means now are you.

Bush isn't the president anymore. Completely irrelevant.

Bush Derangement Syndrome strikes again. :cuckoo:

Doesn't change the fact that Bush isn't the president.

Also it's *too not to.

Degenerate.

Thanks for the insight. To bad you cannot understand how pathetic the statement is that you are making.
If no one else was ever the president then you might have a valid point.

Not to deep into understanding how to compare averages and means now are you.

Doesn't change the fact that Bush isn't the president.

Also it's *too not to.

Degenerate.

Your point would be relevant if Bush was the president.

Unfortunately for your stupid ass he's not. :lol:

Oh and there was no personnel or anything else on that plane. It was just Bo flying in a gold encrusted crate with a t.v. and built in wifi :rolleyes:

i don't mind when a president goes on vacation during healthy economic times {Like When Bush Was President !!!} you would think that Obama would of at least stopped the bleeding in 2009, got unemployment back to 6%, before he borrowed 7/8 million dollars to fly to hawaii!!!!

who in there right state of mind takes a multi-million dollar vacation after adding 7/8 trillion to the debt with a stagnant economy? "Yo Mann! It Aint My Problem, let the middle class pay off the debt!!

Forum List

Back