"No Fly Zone?" Libya's Flying Tanks & Cars...

LibocalypseNow

Jul 30, 2009
Boy,that's some "No Fly Zone" we got over there. I guess Libya has flying Tanks and Cars. Because now we're blowing up and killing guys in Tanks and Cars. Oh well,just another sad scam i guess. :eusa_liar:

I think you could bomb a bike if you could justify that it was danger to civilians. Political wars are tricky like that.

A "No Fly Zone" that targets guys in Tanks and Cars? Man i guess some people will buy anything. How sad. :(

As I have said from the Start. A no Fly Zone alone is not enough, in fact it is pointless.

Look at places we have had no fly zones in the past. Iraq, the Balkans. What we have learned is with out any presence on the ground, a no fly zone is almost completely worthless at stopping the slaughter.

Qaddafi will just send in commando's and our pilots will be powerless to stop them. If we do try and take out targets on the ground, expect Qaddafi to put up pictures of dead civilians and blame the US. The only way this thing in Libya is going to be effective is if we train, and equip and then support the Rebels. Problem is we don't even really know who the hell the Rebels are at this point.

Last edited:
Boy,that's some "No Fly Zone" we got over there. I guess Libya has flying Tanks and Cars. Because now we're blowing up and killing guys in Tanks and Cars. Oh well,just another sad scam i guess. :eusa_liar:

Remember? Obama has said that there will be NO boots on the ground...

Go figure, eh?

He also Implied there would be no US combat Aircraft involved either. Then the very next day there were.

Obviously there is much more than a "No Fly Zone" going on over there. Unless Libya has flying Tanks & Cars. It's all a lie.

Go figure, eh?

Wait until it eventually comes out that the Brits have covert operatives on the ground already (a speculation from CNN). But wait, Obama's defense will be they're Brits, not Americans!

Obviously there is much more than a "No Fly Zone" going on over there. Unless Libya has flying Tanks & Cars. It's all a lie.

A more accurate description is we are imposing a Demilitarized zone. From what I understand anything flying Qaddafis flag, from a tank to a truck to Planes. Is being targeted.

We also have a problem with the difference between what Obama says our goal is, and what the Goal of the UN is.

Once again the UN is failing. Their Resolution only says to protect the people, but frankly how do you protect the people from Qaddafi, if you are not willing to target Qaddafi? In effect they are committing to an open ended never ending mission.

Obama says our Goal is Qaddafi must go, but the UN and Arab league do not agree.

IMO unless you are going to remove Qaddafi, it is pointless to act at all. What are we going to do, Stay as long as Qaddafi is alive, or leave and let him start right back up where he left off?

Makes no sense.

But what do you expect. Obama didn't lead on this issue. He followed.

A "No Fly Zone" that shoots & kills guys in Tanks and Cars? Yea they're lying. But i'm not surprised. They'll say and do anything now to justify this terrible Intervention. So yea,how bout those flying Libyan Tanks & Cars? Yikes!

A more accurate description is we are imposing a Demilitarized zone. From what I understand anything flying Qaddafis flag, from a tank to a truck to Planes. Is being targeted.

We also have a problem with the difference between what Obama says our goal is, and what the Goal of the UN is.

Once again the UN is failing. Their Resolution only says to protect the people, but frankly how do you protect the people from Qaddafi, if you are not willing to target Qaddafi? In effect they are committing to an open ended never ending mission.

Obama says our Goal is Qaddafi must go, but the UN and Arab league do not agree.

IMO unless you are going to remove Qaddafi, it is pointless to act at all. What are we going to do, Stay as long as Qaddafi is alive, or leave and let him start right back up where he left off?

Makes no sense.

But what do you expect. Obama didn't lead on this issue. He followed.

Operative point.

Go figure, eh?

He also Implied there would be no US combat Aircraft involved either. Then the very next day there were.

He doesn't know what to do frankly.

I think you could bomb a bike if you could justify that it was danger to civilians. Political wars are tricky like that.

Libya has flying bikes too? Why would a "No Fly Zone" mean blowing up people riding bikes? Seems ridiculously bizarre to me. And it's very dishonest too. These bombings should end immediately. We have no business being involved with Libya's Civil War.

Forum List

Back