Zone1 Do you ever feel that God needs to go Old Testament again... LOL

I will say as a Christian I do love the Old Testament, I actually prefer reading the Old Testament over the New Testament. At least the Old Testament the Jews, Christians, and Muslims can all to some degree agree on. I have heard Jews and Muslims point out that the Old Testament and New Testament seem to contradict each other as far as God's punishments, some Muslims and Jews say these would be reasons to follow more what the old testament teaches rather than the new Testament.

Why do you care what Jews and Muslims want?

They are not on the narrow road as Jesus called it

Why do you care what Jews and Muslims want?

They are not on the narrow road as Jesus called it

Are you sure about that? Do you know what is in a person's heart?

Matthew 7:

“Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my heavenly Father."

Matthew 25:

But the Lord said to Samuel, “Do not consider his appearance or his height, for I have rejected him. The Lord does not look at the things people look at. People look at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart.”

Are you sure about that? Do you know what is in a person's heart?
Are you sure about that?

Jesus said that HE is the Way, the Truth and the Life and no one (no non-Christian) goes to the Father... you only get to the Father through Jesus.

No, and he didn't go OT in the first place. The OP doesn't understand what he reads.
Right. Everyone is an idiot except you

1718228997245.png

What the fuck is godf?

I'm sure you don't, eaiser to believe the propaganda. No god, no bastard son. Just lies.

You should question "that stuff". Blind obediance is dangerous. Think, you are a pregnant woman, 9-Months along riding on the back of donkey for 90-Miles. It never fucking happened. Think for yourself.

There was nothing for Rome to tax in winter. The fields would have fallow. No calfs or ewes to count. Caesar would NOT that stupid. People like you are easily led. Your own lack of self-awareness is they count on. You are the ultimate lemming.

Lambing season is January and February in Palestine.. there's more grass and water.

Forum List

Back