Tommy ventures into No Go Birmingham and risks his life

No go zones are part of the Muslim culture of non-assimilation and takeover for the country they are infiltrating. Your goofy country is screwed. Within another generation "Call To Prayer" will be ringing out all over the UK five times a day.
Their country is screwed but it`s our kids that have to pass through gun detectors to enter school. :auiqs.jpg: I`ll swap their Muslims for our MAGAS in a heartbeat.

Question though. If you had asked their bakery department to bake you a "gay" wedding cake, depicting a groom and a groom... and they refused? would you complain and demand they bake it or face a fine?
Jesus died so nobody has to bake a cake for homos

You provide plenty of laughs here just by being you. Thank you very much. :)
Unusually I must be a little boastful and tell you that my psychiatrist regularly comments on my ability to pluck sunshine out of the darkest situations .
But I always tell him that however bad the world might appear to be , it is a mere series of pin pricks when you are a paraplegic with cancer .

Jesus died so nobody has to bake a cake for homos

Well I don't know where or why you get that, but I do get Tommy's double standard when it comes to respecting religions. Note, it is he that brought up Christians in his O.P.

So actually his OP was really just a snide subtle way of bashing Christians and if he's going to do that, then I AM going to point out the ways in which the Muslim enclaves inside of Britain are indeed No - GO zones.
First of all, if you take 5 minutes and do a litte research you can see how young muslim girls in Britain are forced into marriages and if they refuse...... there is plenty of first hand testimony to state how they can be physically restrained, beaten, starved, even become victims of honor killings. All while the muslim community turns a blind eye and even enables such parents. So , if you are a young muslim woman who desires to find your own destiny and marry the person you want, theres a good chance that the neighborhood Tommy was shopping in is a NO GO zone for you. YET.. Tommy will never say a thing about that, or even deny it. TO him that behaviour is just culture and he will make excuses for it... yet when it comes to Christians, he affords them no cultural excuses.... to him they are only bigots and refusing to bake a cake is bigger news than a girl unfairly murdered to avenge the honor of her father. ( who by the way will never live under the same standards he would put on his daughter or wife)

Secondly, I would like to see tommy walk though that neighborhood at 10:00pm wearing a dress, and see how tolerant the muslim crowd will be to him. If you fall under the category of LGBTQ, those places are no go zones. Anything back in the states pales by comparison.

1709392012989-png.911190

Get em while they're hot, man. Supplies are limited...

999_592155ab9ec80477aed3414488914394e69e95a5.jpg

Well I don't know where or why you get that, but I do get Tommy's double standard when it comes to respecting religions. Note, it is he that brought up Christians in his O.P.

So actually his OP was really just a snide subtle way of bashing Christians and if he's going to do that, then I AM going to point out the ways in which the Muslim enclaves inside of Britain are indeed No - GO zones.
First of all, if you take 5 minutes and do a litte research you can see how young muslim girls in Britain are forced into marriages and if they refuse...... there is plenty of first hand testimony to state how they can be physically restrained, beaten, starved, even become victims of honor killings. All while the muslim community turns a blind eye and even enables such parents. So , if you are a young muslim woman who desires to find your own destiny and marry the person you want, theres a good chance that the neighborhood Tommy was shopping in is a NO GO zone for you. YET.. Tommy will never say a thing about that, or even deny it. TO him that behaviour is just culture and he will make excuses for it... yet when it comes to Christians, he affords them no cultural excuses.... to him they are only bigots and refusing to bake a cake is bigger news than a girl unfairly murdered to avenge the honor of her father. ( who by the way will never live under the same standards he would put on his daughter or wife)

Secondly, I would like to see tommy walk though that neighborhood at 10:00pm wearing a dress, and see how tolerant the muslim crowd will be to him. If you fall under the category of LGBTQ, those places are no go zones. Anything back in the states pales by comparison.
What's the big point you are trying to make here? That Muslims are even more backward and idiotic than our native Jesus huffers? You are looking to congratulate yourself over stupid shit like homo cakes?

If these "Christians" acted like real Christians no one would bash them. No one has said it better than Mahatma Gandhi. "I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ". When Gandhi said they suck, they really do.

But I was not killed by a sharia death squad. In fact nothing of note happened to me barring an unpleasant incident in Paks Supermarket.

A cashier, in full head to toe assassins garb with a tiny slit for her eyes, looked at me for a few threatening seconds and said

Ave you got a loyalty card luv ?

It took me a split second to react to the threat and I handed over my Pak loyalty card with trembling hands.

We concluded the transaction in silence. The threat was real and many lesser men might have buckled. It is no shock that white christians avoid these places. Apart from the ones in the shop.

I guess that I was lucky to escape the wrath of that suicide monster. Maybe I should count my blessings and stay away from these hell holes ?

But Paks ssell a range of Asian food that we cant get around here. So I will risk life and limb for a decemt curry and spicy chutney.

I did a sales job selling Sky in the north west for two weeks based out of Preston where I was living.

One guy, probably near the football stadium in Preston, asked if Sky had cricket. I asked him about what his wife might like to watch, he asked if Sky had cricket.

Others would refuse to answer the door.

But never ever felt any danger. The danger came from the white chavs from the estates.

I did a sales job selling Sky in the north west for two weeks based out of Preston where I was living.

One guy, probably near the football stadium in Preston, asked if Sky had cricket. I asked him about what his wife might like to watch, he asked if Sky had cricket.

Others would refuse to answer the door.

But never ever felt any danger. The danger came from the white chavs from the estates.
I worked with a couple of lads from Preston. They were fine apart from their bnp support. It was a shame, they could have been decent people without that.

Do you have a list of trannys that have been killed in no go zones ? We dont hear much about it it over here.

What's the big point you are trying to make here? That Muslims are even more backward and idiotic than our native Jesus huffers? You are looking to congratulate yourself over stupid shit like homo cakes?
Its a bit obtuse to discuss oppression of gays without reference to Christian Uganda where being Gay carries a death sentence.

How was the reaction of the natives to your heroic adventure?
Barely suppressed fury. They obviously hate the white man and would stab us all if they could get away with it.
That woman chatting with you about spices in a top curry. She may seem pleasant but in reality she is a seething cauldron of hate. She waits for the day she can overthrow society and impose sharia law on all of us.
Its just a war out there.

Its a bit obtuse to discuss oppression of gays without reference to Christian Uganda where being Gay carries a death sentence.

Popeye Francis said homosexuality was sinful .

And last year the revised and final bill was passed in Uganda by 348 votes to 1 .
An overwhelming result .

Why then would you feel it necessary to interfere in another country's democratically reached decision ?

I must admit that to me this Welsh custom of a male sticking his cock up another man's shit hole for sexual gratification is rather revolting .
But tragically not all people are educated and decent .
So I can well understand revulsion turning into the need to set a moral outlook for children and the uneducated .

Leave Uganda alone . Let well intended decency flourish. .

Popeye Francis said homosexuality was sinful .

And last year the revised and final bill was passed in Uganda by 348 votes to 1 .
An overwhelming result .

Why then would you feel it necessary to interfere in another country's democratically reached decision ?

I must admit that to me this Welsh custom of a male sticking his cock up another man's shit hole for sexual gratification is rather revolting .
But tragically not all people are educated and decent .
So I can well understand revulsion turning into the need to set a moral outlook for children and the uneducated .

Leave Uganda alone . Let well intended decency flourish. .
Pope said Luiza is a lying piece of shit.

But I was not killed by a sharia death squad. In fact nothing of note happened to me barring an unpleasant incident in Paks Supermarket.

A cashier, in full head to toe assassins garb with a tiny slit for her eyes, looked at me for a few threatening seconds and said

Ave you got a loyalty card luv ?

It took me a split second to react to the threat and I handed over my Pak loyalty card with trembling hands.

We concluded the transaction in silence. The threat was real and many lesser men might have buckled. It is no shock that white christians avoid these places. Apart from the ones in the shop.

I guess that I was lucky to escape the wrath of that suicide monster. Maybe I should count my blessings and stay away from these hell holes ?

But Paks ssell a range of Asian food that we cant get around here. So I will risk life and limb for a decemt curry and spicy chutney.

You live in a very racist country.

Forum List

Back