Tommy ventures into No Go Birmingham and risks his life

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

But I was not killed by a sharia death squad. In fact nothing of note happened to me barring an unpleasant incident in Paks Supermarket.

A cashier, in full head to toe assassins garb with a tiny slit for her eyes, looked at me for a few threatening seconds and said

Ave you got a loyalty card luv ?

It took me a split second to react to the threat and I handed over my Pak loyalty card with trembling hands.

We concluded the transaction in silence. The threat was real and many lesser men might have buckled. It is no shock that white christians avoid these places. Apart from the ones in the shop.

I guess that I was lucky to escape the wrath of that suicide monster. Maybe I should count my blessings and stay away from these hell holes ?

But Paks ssell a range of Asian food that we cant get around here. So I will risk life and limb for a decemt curry and spicy chutney.

1709392012989.png

Question though. If you had asked their bakery department to bake you a "gay" wedding cake, depicting a groom and a groom... and they refused? would you complain and demand they bake it or face a fine?

Question though. If you had asked their bakery department to bake you a "gay" wedding cake, depicting a groom and a groom... and they refused? would you complain and demand they bake it or face a fine?
No. I would be terrified that they would have a hissy fit and refuse to bake it on some bogus reigious pretext. Wankers.

No go zones are part of the Muslim culture of non-assimilation and takeover for the country they are infiltrating. Your goofy country is screwed. Within another generation "Call To Prayer" will be ringing out all over the UK five times a day.

Thats two strikes already
I understand what you are trying to do. But its misguided and makes you look stupid.
If they sold bacon I would expect them to sell it to me. But they dont so there you go.
I wouldnt go to a ford dealer to buy a mercedes. They dont sell them.
How stupid are your analogies.

No go zones are part of the Muslim culture of non-assimilation and takeover for the country they are infiltrating. Your goofy country is screwed. Within another generation "Call To Prayer" will be ringing out all over the UK five times a day.
I lie awake every night waiting to be stabbed in my sleep. We think of little else over here.

I understand what you are trying to do. But its misguided and makes you look stupid.
If they sold bacon I would expect them to sell it to me. But they dont so there you go.
I wouldnt go to a ford dealer to buy a mercedes. They dont sell them.
How stupid are your analogies.

I could care less about bacon. I was simply teasing on that part, but back to the first point. Would you offer the same respect to a baker of the christian faith, that you give to a muslim one?

So what? Not impressed. A Brown savage goes into the nogo zone and is not attacked by his alliances (none of them should be in Great Britain). There is no England anymore.

Forum List

Back