Tommy ventures into No Go Birmingham and risks his life

Pope said Luiza is a lying piece of shit.

So you want to invent a narrative where Popeye said that Homosexualityt is not sinful .
WRONG .

Get yourself a decent pair of reading glasses and reference yourself to January 25, 2023 .
It is standard doctrine that Homosexuality is a sin in the Cartholoc Church .
DYOR before making a fool of yourself .
Learn about the Popeye view that it is a sin but somehow not criminal .
Cultist mumbo jumbo but the type of drivel that apparently appeals to you

Popeye Francis said homosexuality was sinful .

And last year the revised and final bill was passed in Uganda by 348 votes to 1 .
An overwhelming result .

Why then would you feel it necessary to interfere in another country's democratically reached decision ?

I must admit that to me this Welsh custom of a male sticking his cock up another man's shit hole for sexual gratification is rather revolting .
But tragically not all people are educated and decent .
So I can well understand revulsion turning into the need to set a moral outlook for children and the uneducated .

Leave Uganda alone . Let well intended decency flourish. .
The Pope said that we are all sinners including himself. God doesn`t hate gays. He/she made millions of them. People don`t choose to be gay. Are you really that stupid?

But I was not killed by a sharia death squad. In fact nothing of note happened to me barring an unpleasant incident in Paks Supermarket.

A cashier, in full head to toe assassins garb with a tiny slit for her eyes, looked at me for a few threatening seconds and said

Ave you got a loyalty card luv ?

It took me a split second to react to the threat and I handed over my Pak loyalty card with trembling hands.

We concluded the transaction in silence. The threat was real and many lesser men might have buckled. It is no shock that white christians avoid these places. Apart from the ones in the shop.

I guess that I was lucky to escape the wrath of that suicide monster. Maybe I should count my blessings and stay away from these hell holes ?

But Paks ssell a range of Asian food that we cant get around here. So I will risk life and limb for a decemt curry and spicy chutney.
You're lucky you're not a twelve year old girl.......

But I was not killed by a sharia death squad. In fact nothing of note happened to me barring an unpleasant incident in Paks Supermarket.

A cashier, in full head to toe assassins garb with a tiny slit for her eyes, looked at me for a few threatening seconds and said

Ave you got a loyalty card luv ?

It took me a split second to react to the threat and I handed over my Pak loyalty card with trembling hands.

We concluded the transaction in silence. The threat was real and many lesser men might have buckled. It is no shock that white christians avoid these places. Apart from the ones in the shop.

I guess that I was lucky to escape the wrath of that suicide monster. Maybe I should count my blessings and stay away from these hell holes ?

But Paks ssell a range of Asian food that we cant get around here. So I will risk life and limb for a decemt curry and spicy chutney.
I can speak on behalf of the planet that it's a shame you weren't stabbed to death.

Muslims areas are generally safe, based on my experience. But you have to watch your mouth once you're in the UK. Most Muslims in the UK are Pakistanis, who are referred as Asians locally. They don't wear the burka unlike Arab Muslims. Sam Kerr was probably ripped off by a taxi driver on her way to a football stadium and she lost her temper.

Sam Kerr will stand trial in London on a charge of racially aggravated harassment of a police officer. The charge relates to an incident involving a police officer who was responding to a complaint involving a taxi fare on 30 January 2023 in Twickenham. Details of what Kerr allegedly said or did are unclear.

Last edited:
Yes. Because youngsters only get raped by muslims. Fucking clown.
White people rape 12 year olds to ...yea that makes it ok ..
And gee we never heard that coming from a brainwashed lefty terd before

Jesus fucking Christ man .
Crime rates continue to skyrocket across western Europe ...so much so American leftist can no longer point to western slurope and say look low crime ...

It was low cause western Europe was mostly White

Fargin icehole

You're such an open minded, tolerant gay man..

The sheep fucker goes day tripping into da hood.. he sorely needs a dose of virtue signaling .

Then Back to the safety of cracker ass cracker suburbs where he can call the cops on his black neighbor

Forum List

Back