Kurt Russell nails it

And the “kids” getting shot bullshit…..

In the very first line of that link?

kids under 18…..

The typical bullshit from anti-gun extremists……those “kids” getting shot are not “kids” in any sense of the word….the majority are 15-18 year old gang members getting shot by other gang members over drug turf, social media insults and assassinations…..

They are not “kids” but criminals engaged in crime and murder.

maybe they were gang members, who knows, but if you're going to use this rationale, why are you pretending there weren't teen gang members just 10 years before and why weren't they getting shot and killed at the same rate as today.

I guess you havent been paying attention…..democrats are telling us that gun crime went down across the country last year…..as records for gun sales are being broken each month…..with the biggest growth areas for gun ownership and carrying guns among women and minorities……

When your state isnt being flooded with 10s of thousands of Mexican criminals each month, your crime rates dont go up……especially when your citizens own and carry guns.

Review the charts in my link. Homicides by guns have more than doubled since 2011 in Texas, while gun ownership has skyrocketed, coinciding with the introduction of open carry and permitless carry laws. Heck, anyone with bad intentions can simply buy an untraceable ghost gun these days. Why are so many more ppl dying and crime going up in texas when more texans than ever has a gun? More guns is supposed to bring crime down and bring homicides down right and make everyone safe, right?

Some teachers will volunteer and be trained if they need it. Problem solved.

The Uvalde police were trained. They didn't do shit during a mass shooting. I'd be willing to bet these guys were all big second amendment pro gun guys before and after they became a police officer. We need to arm all students :lol:

Twenty states allow teachers to carry, but how many actually do? I haven't read one story, seen one video or photo of an actual teacher strapped with a sidewarm or ar15 in his classroom, lol. In this day and age that is virtually impossible. The only story I've read of a teacher bringing a gun to school is a teacher in Florida, who was eventually arrested. His reasoning for doing so is because he had fears he was being watched through his phone. Now tell me again, how safe it is for teachers to be armed. :auiqs.jpg: Arm all the students instead! More guns = safety! :auiqs.jpg:

Hey, dumb shit......they actually have training programs and train their teachers.......you are just an idiot.

The Uvalde police were trained. They didn't do shit during a mass shooting. I'd be willing to bet these guys were all big second amendment pro gun guys before and after they became a police officer. We need to arm all students :lol:

they were led by a democrat party police chief.....

Tell us about the 2 police officers who entered the school and killed the left wing, democrat party, transgender child murderer at the Christian school.........

Tell us about the 2 police officers who entered the bank in Nasheville and killed the left wing, democrat party, anti-gun extremist who was murdering his former co-workers........

You have one incident, caused by a democrat party police chief who ordered his officers to do nothing, and actually had officers and parents physically restrained if they tried to stop the killer....

Twenty states allow teachers to carry, but how many actually do? I haven't read one story, seen one video or photo of an actual teacher strapped with a sidewarm or ar15 in his classroom, lol. In this day and age that is virtually impossible. The only story I've read of a teacher bringing a gun to school is a teacher in Florida, who was eventually arrested. His reasoning for doing so is because he had fears he was being watched through his phone. Now tell me again, how safe it is for teachers to be armed. :auiqs.jpg: Arm all the students instead! More guns = safety! :auiqs.jpg:

You really are a stupid, evil human being.....

Yeah....not voting for Trump is a death sentence for the United States........

The Ohio School Safety and Crisis Center will begin offering training courses for interested districts starting in June, Torok said.

“If somebody has concerns related to the way that a school is conducting security, whether it’s this or anything else, they should talk to their school board,” she said.

The school districts and school that have completed or are currently going through training

1. Adams County Christian School in Adams County.
  2. Carrollton Exempted Village School District in Carroll County.
  3. Clay Local School District in Scioto County.
  4. Claymont City in Tuscarawas County.
  5. Fort Loramie Local Schools in Shelby County.
  6. Garaway Local Schools in Tuscarawas County.
  7. Highland Local Schools in Morrow County.
  8. Indian Lake Local Schools in Logan County.
  9. Jefferson County Educational Service Center in Jefferson County.
  10. Knox County Career Center Schools in Knox County.
  11. Mad River Local School District in Montgomery County.
  12. Maplewood Career Center in Portage County.
  13. Martins Ferry City School District in Belmont County.
  14. Morgan Local School District in Morgan County.
  15. River Valley Local Schools in Marion County.
  16. Rolling Hills Local School District in Guernsey County.
  17. Russia Local School in Shelby County.
  18. St. Clairsville-Richland City Schools in Belmont County.
  19. St. Marys City Schools in Auglaize County.
  20. Streetsboro City Schools in Portage County.
  21. Tuscarawas Valley Local School District in Tuscarawas County.
  22. Upper Scioto Valley in Hardin County.
  23. Williamsburg Local School District in Clermont County.

Police response time

The four school districts the Ohio Capital Journal spoke with said police response time to rural schools factored into their decision to arm staff.

“The response time could cost lives,” said Indian Lake Local Schools Superintendent Rob Underwood. “Our philosophy is just pretty simple. We want to be able to react as soon as possible.”

Schools in Rolling Hills Local School District, in Cambridge, are about 15-25 minutes away from law enforcement.

22 Ohio school districts have staff members authorized to carry weapons on school grounds - Ohio Capital Journal

You are an ignorant twit...

Many of the schools who requested training are in rural parts of the state. Among them, Licking County Christian Academy in Heath.
"I am fully prepared, physically and mentally, if someone comes in there with a gun and it's pointed out...definitely, 100%," said Joshua Lynn, school administrator for Licking Valley Christian Academy.
With a student population of 60, he says the school doesn’t have a budget to hire a school resource officer, and says the more armed teachers in school, the less it has to rely on local law enforcement to arrive in time to stop an active shooter.
“Our school can’t afford a school resource officer like other schools, so for us the only thing we can do is to arm staff,” he says.

Lynn says the decision to go forward with training came after watching what happened during a school shooting in Nashville back in March.
“The shooting in Nashville at Covenant School had a lot of parallels with our school being a small Christian school. It was very sobering,” he says.
In the Nashville shooting, a former student killed three 9‑year‑old children and three adults before being shot and killed by police.

You truly are stupid......

RITTMAN, Ohio — Mandi, a kindergarten teacher in Ohio, had already done what she could to secure her classroom against a gunman.
She positioned a bookcase by the doorway, in case she needed a barricade. In an orange bucket, she kept district-issued emergency supplies: wasp spray, to aim at an attacker, and a tube sock, to hold a heavy object and hurl at an assailant.
But after 19 children and two teachers were killed in Uvalde, Texas, she felt a growing desperation. Her school is in an older building, with no automatic locks on classroom doors and no police officer on campus.
“We just feel helpless,” she said. “It’s not enough.”
Mandi decided she needed something far more powerful: a 9 millimeter pistol.

So she signed up for training that would allow her to carry a gun in school. Like others in this article, she asked to be identified by her first name, because of school district rules that restrict information about employees carrying firearms.
A decade ago, it was extremely rare for everyday school employees to carry guns. Today, after a seemingly endless series of mass shootings, the strategy has become a leading solution promoted by Republicans and gun rights advocates, who say that allowing teachers, principals and superintendents to be armed gives schools a fighting chance in case of attack.

You have no idea what you are talking about....

In Florida, more than 1,300 school staff members serve as armed guardians in 45 school districts, out of 74 in the state, according to state officials. The program was created after a gunman killed 17 people at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Fla., in 2018.

In Texas, at least 402 school districts — about a third in the state — participate in a program that allows designated people, including school staff members, to be armed, according to the Texas Association of School Boards. Another program, which requires more training, is used by a smaller number of districts. Participation in both is up since 2018.
-----
Of the eight school employees being trained, Mandi was in some ways an anomaly. She was the only woman in the group. Several others were administrators — a superintendent, a principal — rather than teachers.

In other ways, she was typical.
Everyone had some comfort with guns. Mandi described hunting with her husband and shooting at a gun range on weekends. She said she had taken other firearms classes, including concealed carry training, one of the prerequisites to participate in FASTER.

Like others, she worked in a rural area, where carrying guns in schools is more common, in part because of longer response times by the police. One group in the training, from Oklahoma, estimated the response time in its area was at least 22 minutes.

You are an idiot.....

Ferree wasn’t always interested in guns. He got his concealed-carry permit in March, after becoming a teacher. Three months later, in June, he’s taking a local combat shooting course offered to teachers in St George, Utah.

Utah is one of 14 US states where teachers can carry a gun at school. Following the shooting that killed 17 people in Parkland, Florida, Rowdy’s Range started offering the class – which normally costs almost $800 – free of charge to teachers.

One of the course instructors, Brett Pruitt, 38, believes that teachers have the right to be armed if they choose: “We give our children to educators for four to six hours a day and trust them with their safety. My personal opinion is we should give them the means to [keep those children safe].”

School principals aren’t allowed to ask teachers whether they carry a weapon on premises, so there’s no official figure on how many do, but gun rights groups guess it’s around 1%. In March, classes were often fully booked, but when I visit, five people turn up in total across two separate 12-person classes.

they were led by a democrat party police chief.....

Tell us about the 2 police officers who entered the school and killed the left wing, democrat party, transgender child murderer at the Christian school.........

Tell us about the 2 police officers who entered the bank in Nasheville and killed the left wing, democrat party, anti-gun extremist who was murdering his former co-workers........

You have one incident, caused by a democrat party police chief who ordered his officers to do nothing, and actually had officers and parents physically restrained if they tried to stop the killer....

Can you answer one question, would a teacher with 24 hours of gun training do better or worse than a veteran police officer against a mass shooter? Go.

Yeah....you have no idea what you are talking about...you are an ignorant twit....

Notice...no shots fired, the criminal was captured by the armed teacher...

Stories You May Not Hear About Elsewhere:

You may not have heard about this incident. Incidents involving the justified, life-saving use of firearms rarely gain attention in the media. I, for one, believe the media’s singular focus on portraying guns themselves as evil has hindered the advancement of focus on the root cause of violence. So, because of that, I want to share news stories involving gun owners who, by their actions, save lives.

Armed Teacher Intervienes:

This week, a KSL News in Ogden, Utah, reported on an incident at an elementary school. A man confronted children who were outside playing on the playground during recess. The man grabbed one of the children, an 11-year old by the arm. The child did not know the man, and it appears that the man randomly selected the child.

A school teacher watching the children noticed the man grab the child, and it appeared he was trying to take the child against her will. The teacher confronted the man, pulled the child from his grasp, and told him to leave the school grounds. The teacher instructed all the children back inside the school.

The suspect, however, did not leave. The maniac began punching the windows in an attempt to break them and gain access to the school. The armed teacher had a concealed handgun. Only after displaying the handgun to the suspect did he stop trying to get into the school. At the same time, the teacher called 911, and officers arrived to take the lunatic into custody.

Hey, dumb shit......they actually have training programs and train their teachers.......you are just an idiot.

In Ohio, no more than 24 hours of "gun training" is required. Yup, "training." Arm the students, nothing is safer than 1,000 kids in a school, all with guns, shooting at a mass shooter. More guns make us safe. Why aren't you agreeing with me? Hmmm

Yeah....you have no idea what you are talking about...you are an ignorant twit....

Notice...no shots fired, the criminal was captured by the armed teacher...

Stories You May Not Hear About Elsewhere:

You may not have heard about this incident. Incidents involving the justified, life-saving use of firearms rarely gain attention in the media. I, for one, believe the media’s singular focus on portraying guns themselves as evil has hindered the advancement of focus on the root cause of violence. So, because of that, I want to share news stories involving gun owners who, by their actions, save lives.

Armed Teacher Intervienes:

This week, a KSL News in Ogden, Utah, reported on an incident at an elementary school. A man confronted children who were outside playing on the playground during recess. The man grabbed one of the children, an 11-year old by the arm. The child did not know the man, and it appears that the man randomly selected the child.

A school teacher watching the children noticed the man grab the child, and it appeared he was trying to take the child against her will. The teacher confronted the man, pulled the child from his grasp, and told him to leave the school grounds. The teacher instructed all the children back inside the school.

The suspect, however, did not leave. The maniac began punching the windows in an attempt to break them and gain access to the school. The armed teacher had a concealed handgun. Only after displaying the handgun to the suspect did he stop trying to get into the school. At the same time, the teacher called 911, and officers arrived to take the lunatic into custody.

If the child had a gun themselves they wouldn't have need the teacher in the first place!

Can you answer one question, would a teacher with 24 hours of gun training do better or worse than a veteran police officer against a mass shooter? Go.

Easy to answer.....the teacher doesn't have the same responsibilty to go through the building to confront the shooter, they simply have to stay with their class and keep the killer from murdering their children.....at the same time, you twit....the mere presence of an unknown number of armed staff keeps mass public shooters from attacking the school in the first place......

The attacker doesn't know how many staff are armed, or where they are in the building...so they pick a school that is a gun free zone....

How do we know...because they tell us....when they are captured alive, or in the writings they leave behind when they are killed.....

That is the point......mass public shooters do not choose locations to have a gun fight, they choose locations that are gun free zones so they can murder unarmed people....

And how much training do you think police officers have each year? Do you even know? Most officers finish the academy and fire their guns once a year for yearly qualification, and the standards are hardly Navy SEAL standards..........

So yes, a teacher armed with a gun is first a deterrent against any attack happening in the first place, and as my other links to civilians with guns taking on armed attackers.......even attackers with rifles, show that they could stop a shooter

At the least, having someone in the building shooting at the attacker makes him stop murdering children in order to deal with the armed teacher........

but they can't stop a shooter if they don't have a gun..........

If the child had a gun themselves they wouldn't have need the teacher in the first place!

And you have been shown to be an ignorant ass.....and now resort to stupid posts to hide your moronic beliefs.....

Your defeat is acknowledged.....

Review the charts in my link. Homicides by guns have more than doubled since 2011 in Texas, while gun ownership has skyrocketed, coinciding with the introduction of open carry and permitless carry laws. Heck, anyone with bad intentions can simply buy an untraceable ghost gun these days. Why are so many more ppl dying and crime going up in texas when more texans than ever has a gun? More guns is supposed to bring crime down and bring homicides down right and make everyone safe, right?

Dipshit.....the democrat party has flooded Texas and all the border states with 10 million illegal aliens........you dumb fuck.

You really are a stupid, evil human being.....

Yeah....not voting for Trump is a death sentence for the United States........

The Ohio School Safety and Crisis Center will begin offering training courses for interested districts starting in June, Torok said.

“If somebody has concerns related to the way that a school is conducting security, whether it’s this or anything else, they should talk to their school board,” she said.

The school districts and school that have completed or are currently going through training

1. Adams County Christian School in Adams County.
  2. Carrollton Exempted Village School District in Carroll County.
  3. Clay Local School District in Scioto County.
  4. Claymont City in Tuscarawas County.
  5. Fort Loramie Local Schools in Shelby County.
  6. Garaway Local Schools in Tuscarawas County.
  7. Highland Local Schools in Morrow County.
  8. Indian Lake Local Schools in Logan County.
  9. Jefferson County Educational Service Center in Jefferson County.
  10. Knox County Career Center Schools in Knox County.
  11. Mad River Local School District in Montgomery County.
  12. Maplewood Career Center in Portage County.
  13. Martins Ferry City School District in Belmont County.
  14. Morgan Local School District in Morgan County.
  15. River Valley Local Schools in Marion County.
  16. Rolling Hills Local School District in Guernsey County.
  17. Russia Local School in Shelby County.
  18. St. Clairsville-Richland City Schools in Belmont County.
  19. St. Marys City Schools in Auglaize County.
  20. Streetsboro City Schools in Portage County.
  21. Tuscarawas Valley Local School District in Tuscarawas County.
  22. Upper Scioto Valley in Hardin County.
  23. Williamsburg Local School District in Clermont County.

Police response time

The four school districts the Ohio Capital Journal spoke with said police response time to rural schools factored into their decision to arm staff.

“The response time could cost lives,” said Indian Lake Local Schools Superintendent Rob Underwood. “Our philosophy is just pretty simple. We want to be able to react as soon as possible.”

Schools in Rolling Hills Local School District, in Cambridge, are about 15-25 minutes away from law enforcement.

22 Ohio school districts have staff members authorized to carry weapons on school grounds - Ohio Capital Journal

How am i evil? I want more guns in school for saftey, you want less by only allowing the teachers to have them, you are the evil one!

Forum List

Back