Murder?

Forget the drive-by hyenas on cable news howling that George Lloyd was "murdered" and look at some facts. I have extensive experience with choke-holds both as a marital arts instructor and a Viet combat Veteran. So I don't need a "link" to an expert opinion...I'm the link. George Floyd was taken from his car by 3 officers. He could have complied peacefully, but he did not. Once outside of his car, he could have realized he had no chance to escape custody but still didn't comply with an order to stop resisting. Was he using amphetamines? That would explain him being, defiant, and subject to dying if his breathing was restricted....WHICH IT WAS NOT. Look at the picture:

NINTCHDBPICT000585346846-3-e1590607568777.jpg

The officer's knee is not on his windpipe. Although his carotid artery may be compromised on the right side of his neck, his left side artery isn't impinged. The most that could happen is he would pass out which he did. Why did he die? Let's wait for the autopsy to see if his heart stopped from the stress/drug use he may have been under. Here's another pic of him screaming when they put cuffs on him. That doesn't hurt....especially not a big strong dude like Floyd. Did the cops think he was actually a big pussy who faked pain once he was put under arrest?

b9f7d2a228ce5eaea2bfe4448b57ca81_md.jpg

You can't F'in tell that from that picture!

It IS Murder 1st degree in broad F'in daylight!
Some fools believe in alternative facts even with a video. I learned that from the King beating many years ago.

That so-called cop poor excuse for a human even looks back into the camera like he is in some power and control trance acting like what he is doing is normal.
An obvious law enforcement burn-out.
I cant count how many times I have seen the same shit before I even was a teenager. I literally trusted the gangbangers more than the cops by the time I hit puberty.

I did.
Let me ask you this.
Why did he keep his knee on his neck for over 5 minutes?
He was restrained by the knee and BY HANDCUFFS.
Further action was not needed.
The cop killed an unarmed man and should go to prison.

Neither of us know how long he was pinned on the ground....5 minutes seems far-fetched. Notice the other two officers were away from the cop and the perp at that point.....what were they doing?....fending off a crowd, directing traffic around the scene? I don't know...none of us know....it will all come out at the inquest. If the cop intended to murder the guy, I'd be first in line to convict him.

I cant count how many times I have seen the same shit before I even was a teenager. I literally trusted the gangbangers more than the cops by the time I hit puberty.

Drop the act, fool....you're a red-headed suburban kid and have never been within a city block of a "gangbanger".....How do I know this? I grew up in and played sports in downtown Detroit and your bullshit ain't anywhere near real.

I did.
Let me ask you this.
Why did he keep his knee on his neck for over 5 minutes?
He was restrained by the knee and BY HANDCUFFS.
Further action was not needed.
The cop killed an unarmed man and should go to prison.

Neither of us know how long he was pinned on the ground....5 minutes seems far-fetched. Notice the other two officers were away from the cop and the perp at that point.....what were they doing?....fending off a crowd, directing traffic around the scene? I don't know...none of us know....it will all come out at the inquest. If the cop intended to murder the guy, I'd be first in line to convict him.

If no intent was there, then that cop better try for an insanity plea.
That shit, was insane!!! :cuckoo:

He was pleading for them to let him breathe. Then he was unresponsive.
I'm GLAD when a criminal is dead--white, black, purple, anything
That would certainly simplify and speed up the justice system. Accused of ANY crime? Kill them. One punishment for any crime. Same system used by Hitler, China, Norks, and many other ruthless dictators. Simply do away with any and all miscreants without a trial. State execution for being a problem.

Why, you put the HARM in Harmonica! :21:

Drop the act, fool....you're a red-headed suburban kid and have never been within a city block of a "gangbanger".....How do I know this? I grew up in and played sports in downtown Detroit and your bullshit ain't anywhere near real.
Sure you did. You would piss your pants if you went to downtown Detroit from what I have heard. Its just as bad as where I grew up in Oakland CA.

That would certainly simplify and speed up the justice system. Accused of ANY crime? Kill them. One punishment for any crime. Same system used by Hitler, China, Norks, and many other ruthless dictators. Simply do away with any and all miscreants without a trial. State execution for being a problem.

I'd sleep as well that I do now, if that cop was handcuffed and taken out to a courtyard and a bullet put in the back of his fucked up brain!

I'd sleep as well that I do now, if that cop was handcuffed and taken out to a courtyard and a bullet put in the back of his fucked up brain!
Keep talking ignorant savage

Since when do you approve of murder under the color of the badge?

What are you going to do if Kidd keeps talking while youre on the internet?

Cops killed him.

If you can't breathe you can't talk .
Thats common stupid claim. People with impaired breathing talk all the time.

Nope, sorry kid.
Yes. Sorry fool.

You never fail to reveal your ignorance.

When we talk air is forced through the larynx, no air to force, no talking. You're an idiot.
Impaired doesnt imply a complete lack of oxygen retard.

You really are a twit. IF he can't breathe then he can't talk. Yes, it's just that simple.
No stupid. If he cant get enough air he can still talk but its going to fuck him up more.

LOL, you're an idiot

Cops killed him.

If you can't breathe you can't talk .
Thats common stupid claim. People with impaired breathing talk all the time.

Nope, sorry kid.
Yes. Sorry fool.

You never fail to reveal your ignorance.

When we talk air is forced through the larynx, no air to force, no talking. You're an idiot.
Impaired doesnt imply a complete lack of oxygen retard.

You really are a twit. IF he can't breathe then he can't talk. Yes, it's just that simple.
No stupid. If he cant get enough air he can still talk but its going to fuck him up more.

LOL, you're an idiot
We already know youre an idiot. No need to keep repeating it. :)

Sure you did. You would piss your pants if you went to downtown Detroit from what I have heard. Its just as bad as where I grew up in Oakland CA.

You don't remember what you "heard" yesterday, faker. Oakland has plenty of white-bread suburbs...that's where you're from, boy.

My brother is a cop for Las Vegas and that's what he said too. Once the cuffs are on, it's over. He said at minimum that cop is going to be charged with manslaughter.

When the cuffs are on it might just be beginning. I was in a paddy wagon bodyguarding a Teamster big shot's daughter at the Moratorium march against the war in '70 or '71. They left 3 of us alone to go bust hippies.....I booked, handcuffed, down around the corner, into an alley. I sat down and wiggled my wrists around my ass and now I'm cuffed in front. I pulled my jacket off over the cuffs and walked down the street until I found a utility truck with a vise on the back bumper. Pulled the vice closed on each cuff and they both popped open. So when you're cuffed, it ain't necessarily anywhere near over.

My brother is a cop for Las Vegas and that's what he said too. Once the cuffs are on, it's over. He said at minimum that cop is going to be charged with manslaughter.

When the cuffs are on it might just be beginning. I was in a paddy wagon bodyguarding a Teamster big shot's daughter at the Moratorium march against the war in '70 or '71. They left 3 of us alone to go bust hippies.....I booked, handcuffed, down around the corner, into an alley. I sat down and wiggled my wrists around my ass and now I'm cuffed in front. I pulled my jacket off over the cuffs and walked down the street until I found a utility truck with a vise on the back bumper. Pulled the vice closed on each cuff and they both popped open. So when you're cuffed, it ain't necessarily anywhere near over.

And the odds of being struck by lightning are one in a million

Forget the drive-by hyenas on cable news howling that George Lloyd was "murdered" and look at some facts. I have extensive experience with choke-holds both as a marital arts instructor and a Viet combat Veteran. So I don't need a "link" to an expert opinion...I'm the link. George Floyd was taken from his car by 3 officers. He could have complied peacefully, but he did not. Once outside of his car, he could have realized he had no chance to escape custody but still didn't comply with an order to stop resisting. Was he using amphetamines? That would explain him being, defiant, and subject to dying if his breathing was restricted....WHICH IT WAS NOT. Look at the picture:

NINTCHDBPICT000585346846-3-e1590607568777.jpg

The officer's knee is not on his windpipe. Although his carotid artery may be compromised on the right side of his neck, his left side artery isn't impinged. The most that could happen is he would pass out which he did. Why did he die? Let's wait for the autopsy to see if his heart stopped from the stress/drug use he may have been under. Here's another pic of him screaming when they put cuffs on him. That doesn't hurt....especially not a big strong dude like Floyd. Did the cops think he was actually a big pussy who faked pain once he was put under arrest?

b9f7d2a228ce5eaea2bfe4448b57ca81_md.jpg

This is something I wondered about as well. Unfortunately everyone is ready to declare their feelings before getting the facts.

I just walk away shaking my head at this rubbish. I really do...

they never explain why they love criminals so much

Race-baiters and lowlifes. They think convicting a white cop of something gives them online "street-cred". But what it really does is chase away white recruits to take his place. Put an all-black police force on the streets of a major city and watch it turn into a hell-hole. Ask yourself this....if blacks had owned the plantations and whites were the slaves, would they have freed us? Take a look at Zimbabwe and S. Africa for a hint.

Race-baiters and lowlifes. They think convicting a white cop of something gives them online "street-cred". But what it really does is chase away white recruits to take his place. Put an all-black police force on the streets of a major city and watch it turn into a hell-hole. Ask yourself this....if blacks had owned the plantations and whites were the slaves, would they have freed us? Take a look at Zimbabwe and S. Africa for a hint.

Naw. The cop should go free. He did nothing wrong! Ijit.
While you're comparing South Africa and Zimbabwe to US slavery, why not compare how similar a Cessna is to a 747. After all, they're both aeroplanes.

Forum List

Back