Murder?

The elephant in the room... George Floyd was a career criminal. In addition to several cocaine charges, Floyd forced his way into a woman's home and put a gun in her stomach while his buddies robbed her and beat her up.

He was not a career criminal. A couple of theft and drug charges does not make a career criminal. The ag robbery, sure. He did his time. Hadn't been in trouble with the police for 6 years. Straightened out his life. The cops wouldn't have known about his record.
I guess he deserved to die, right?

Nope. Look at the photo. He could not move. He was gasping for air and the scumbag cop murdered him.

I posted the photo...the cop's knee is not on his windpipe.
It isn't. it's on his carotid artery.
Cutting off his blood supply to his brain.
The cop murdered him in cold blood.

The other side is open.

Total bullshit.
Apparently, the guy couldn't breath, and stated as such.

If you can't breath....you can't talk.
Well, apparently that just isn't true.

The elephant in the room... George Floyd was a career criminal. In addition to several cocaine charges, Floyd forced his way into a woman's home and put a gun in her stomach while his buddies robbed her and beat her up. He also stole a gun in 1998. Dude was a real thug. If it's proven the cop was responsible for his death, he certainly didn't deserve that. But when do we talk about and address the real issue here? You know, that all these guys are career thugs and criminals leading them down this path to be confronted by police over and over. Will someone take a knee at a football game to stop the thugs from being thugs?
I did not know that. Now I know why I dont give a damn about this thug.

The world is a better place today

Here's the thing. When you arrest someone who violently resists. The police options are limited. The offenders options are not. They really believe, in their anger-affected minds, that if they resist hard enough or long enough, you will release them.

Sometimes that ends badly for the offender. Whether or not it also ends badly for the police officers involved will depend on whether their use of force was proportional, and done in accordance with police training and policies. Only a court of inquiry can establish that.

As for this being murder. Unless premeditation can be proved, it can't be a murder. The worst it could be is manslaughter.

What do you know, he was another "gentle giant"

Friends share their memories of the 46-year-old who gained the nickname ‘gentle giant’

They sanitized his criminal past

Here's the thing. When you arrest someone who violently resists. The police options are limited. The offenders options are not. They really believe, in their anger-affected minds, that if they resist hard enough or long enough, you will release them.

Sometimes that ends badly for the offender. Whether or not it also ends badly for the police officers involved will depend on whether their use of force was proportional, and done in accordance with police training and policies. Only a court of inquiry can establish that.

As for this being murder. Unless premeditation can be proved, it can't be a murder. The worst it could be is manslaughter.
manslaughter

manslaughter

Up to a court to decide.

Show us where he violently resisted. No one seems to be able to do this.

manslaughter

Up to a court to decide.
....and jurors.

Show us where he violently resisted. No one seems to be able to do this.

I wasn't there. I haven't seen all available video (including the officers' bodycams). I haven't heard from all the witnesses or spoken to the officers myself. Therefore, I cannot make a judgement.

Over the next few months, that will be done, and a decision made on what precisely happened and who is at fault.

Until then, it's all speculation.

manslaughter

Up to a court to decide.
....and jurors.

It may not necessarily go to a jury.

Forget the drive-by hyenas on cable news howling that George Lloyd was "murdered" and look at some facts. I have extensive experience with choke-holds both as a marital arts instructor and a Viet combat Veteran. So I don't need a "link" to an expert opinion...I'm the link. George Floyd was taken from his car by 3 officers. He could have complied peacefully, but he did not. Once outside of his car, he could have realized he had no chance to escape custody but still didn't comply with an order to stop resisting. Was he using amphetamines? That would explain him being, defiant, and subject to dying if his breathing was restricted....WHICH IT WAS NOT. Look at the picture:

NINTCHDBPICT000585346846-3-e1590607568777.jpg

The officer's knee is not on his windpipe. Although his carotid artery may be compromised on the right side of his neck, his left side artery isn't impinged. The most that could happen is he would pass out which he did. Why did he die? Let's wait for the autopsy to see if his heart stopped from the stress/drug use he may have been under. Here's another pic of him screaming when they put cuffs on him. That doesn't hurt....especially not a big strong dude like Floyd. Did the cops think he was actually a big pussy who faked pain once he was put under arrest?

b9f7d2a228ce5eaea2bfe4448b57ca81_md.jpg
Had me thinking. Main reason these guys haven’t been arrested yet

manslaughter

Up to a court to decide.
....and jurors.

It may not necessarily go to a jury.
True. Depends on the DA. If he is a cave chimp brother he wont allow it.

The elephant in the room... George Floyd was a career criminal. In addition to several cocaine charges, Floyd forced his way into a woman's home and put a gun in her stomach while his buddies robbed her and beat her up.

he deserved to die

You're a real piece of shit. No one deserved that!

No one deserves to die ... but everyone does. How ironic is that?

Forum List

Back