Murder?

I definitely think this cop overstepped boundaries but I just don't see murder. I mean what is the murder weapon? A knee? I think once video is shown that this guy fought with the cops and then died at the hospital the cop will walk.

They overcharged so they could see if he would plea to manslaughter. I would tell them fuck off see you in court and plea not guilty to murder and go before a jury.
Floyd fought with the cops? Even after he was cuffed? I read where Floyd was DOA at the hospital.

I cant count how many times I have seen the same shit before I even was a teenager. I literally trusted the gangbangers more than the cops by the time I hit puberty.

Drop the act, fool....you're a red-headed suburban kid and have never been within a city block of a "gangbanger".....How do I know this? I grew up in and played sports in downtown Detroit and your bullshit ain't anywhere near real.
How does where you (supposedly) grew up give you the power to tell where he grew up?
Will has totally lost it, and now flailing. He created his own scenario without fact, and ran with it.
I'm seeing people who have always been right before IMO now backpeddling to justify an indefensible position they seem stuck in: that this cop is innocent and that Floyd was guilty and deserved to die.

They''re being consistent - the black guy always has is coming, and the blue guy is always right for dishing it out.
Who are you referring to as "they"? There are a lot of conservatives that see this event as a crime against Floyd.
Funny how as this topic evolves, the number of "good conservatives" here who are in fact only proving themselves to be narrow-minded, racist, little bigots instead as bad as some on the left with a pathetic, simplistic view of "cop right, black man wrong," bringing out and only exposing their prejudice, bigotry, hatred of blacks, hate of democrats and trying to make this a racial issue and even turning on me because I dare take a stand for the truth?

FACT:
  1. Being uber conservative as I am doesn't mean you make everything a race or political issue.
  2. Being conservative shouldn't make you anti-black. Stereotyping blacks is just as bad as stereotyping any other group.
  3. Being conservative shouldn't make you a racist.
  4. Chauvin MURDERED that dude. He never let up until 5 minutes after the guy stopped responding and not until he HAD TO for the paramedics to take him away.
  5. Floyd DIED under that cop's knee, as now proven by MFD testimony.
  6. When that paramedic checked Floyd's pulse under Chauvin's knee, he was already dead and knew it yet said nothing as Chauvin kept the pressure on.
  7. I generally hate the Left and Democrats in general, but that doesn't stop me from respecting human life and dignity.
Chauvin has been charged with murder. That dude's going where he belongs. I predict he won't make it out alive. This was a tragic, senseless event made worse by tragic, senseless riots, looting and burning. Racial tension has been made worse yet again and all at at the worse possible time. Congratulations!

And in the process, many "conservatives" on this board have only stupidly shown themselves to be just as bad as many on the left with their own stupid, indefensible, low-IQ, racist views. Some have even attacked me for simply sticking up for what's right. So noted.

Last edited:
I definitely think this cop overstepped boundaries but I just don't see murder. I mean what is the murder weapon? A knee? I think once video is shown that this guy fought with the cops and then died at the hospital the cop will walk.

They overcharged so they could see if he would plea to manslaughter. I would tell them fuck off see you in court and plea not guilty to murder and go before a jury.
Floyd fought with the cops? Even after he was cuffed? I read where Floyd was DOA at the hospital.
They never got a pulse at any time when they checked him in the ambulence. They even tried cardiac shock. Floyd died under the knee of officer Derek Chavin and that fucker will hang for it.

I cant count how many times I have seen the same shit before I even was a teenager. I literally trusted the gangbangers more than the cops by the time I hit puberty.

Drop the act, fool....you're a red-headed suburban kid and have never been within a city block of a "gangbanger".....How do I know this? I grew up in and played sports in downtown Detroit and your bullshit ain't anywhere near real.
How does where you (supposedly) grew up give you the power to tell where he grew up?
Will has totally lost it, and now flailing. He created his own scenario without fact, and ran with it.
I'm seeing people who have always been right before IMO now backpeddling to justify an indefensible position they seem stuck in: that this cop is innocent and that Floyd was guilty and deserved to die.

They''re being consistent - the black guy always has is coming, and the blue guy is always right for dishing it out.
Who are you referring to as "they"? There are a lot of conservatives that see this event as a crime against Floyd.
Funny how as this topic evolves, the number of "good conservatives" here who are in fact only proving themselves to be narrow-minded, racist, little bigots instead as bad as some on the left with a pathetic, simplistic view of "cop right, black man wrong," bringing out and only exposing their prejudice, bigotry, hatred of blacks, hate of democrats and trying to make this a racial issue and even turning on me because I dare take a stand for the truth?

FACT:
  1. Being uber conservative as I am doesn't mean you make everything a race or political issue.
  2. Being conservative shouldn't make you anti-black. Stereotyping blacks is just as bad as stereotyping any other group.
  3. Being conservative shouldn't make you a racist.
  4. Chauvin MURDERED that dude. He never let up until 5 minutes after the guy stopped responding and not until he HAD TO for the paramedics to take him away.
  5. Floyd DIED under that cop's knee, as now proven by MFD testimony.
  6. When that paramedic checked Floyd's pulse under Chauvin's knee, he was already dead and knew it yet said nothing as Chauvin kept the pressure on.
  7. I generally hate the Left and Democrats in general, but that doesn't stop me from respecting human life and dignity.
Chauvin has been charged with murder. That dude's going where he belongs. I predict he won't make it out alive. This was a tragic, senseless event made worse by tragic, senseless riots, looting and burning. Racial tension has been made worse yet again and all at at the worse possible times. Congratulations!

And in the process, many "conservatives" on this board have only stupidly shown themselves be just as bad as many on the left with their own stupid, indefensible, low-IQ, racist views. Some have even attacked me for simply sticking up for what's right. So noted.
Well stated. I'm surprised by a lot of the conservatives expressing their views. Not so much Will, as I've read too many of
his racist rants. But, others did surprise me.

He was pleading for them to let him breathe. Then he was unresponsive.

Cops killed him.
I'm GLAD when a criminal is dead--white, black, purple, anything

I understand your thirst for vengeance. The victims cry out for justice and you hear it. Sadly I don’t think the McMichaels will be sentenced to death. So you will have to be satisfied with them being sent to Prison.

The store video shows Floyd cooperating with police, taken across the street with full cooperation, then taken out onto the street to the cop car where he stumbled and fell down as he went off the curb. From there, he was kept face down, already handcuffed (back at the store), and held by the neck under a cop's knee until the paramedics took him away already without a pulse.

QUESTION: With five cops there, why were none of them even trying to pick up this hand-cuffed man and put him in the back of the cop car?

My brain keeps coming up with an answer I don't want to believe, so I'll keep it to myself.

Well stated. I'm surprised by a lot of the conservatives expressing their views. Not so much Will, as I've read too many of

I have some extremely conservative friends on Facebook.

One of them is a police officer and did not hesitate to call this out as inexcusable murder.

Another one said that literally nobody is defending the police officers in this situation. Boy would he be surprised to see the pieces of shit we have on this site.

I have some extremely conservative friends on Facebook.

One of them is a police officer and did not hesitate to call this out as inexcusable murder.

Another one said that literally nobody is defending the police officers in this situation. Boy would he be surprised to see the pieces of shit we have on this site.
Seems that the only people defending this cop are a handful of people here I used to think were at least FAIRLY right most of the time on most issues with a decent brain on their head. Apparently I was wrong.

Forum List

Back