Murder?

WillPower

Platinum Member
Nov 22, 2018
Forget the drive-by hyenas on cable news howling that George Lloyd was "murdered" and look at some facts. I have extensive experience with choke-holds both as a marital arts instructor and a Viet combat Veteran. So I don't need a "link" to an expert opinion...I'm the link. George Floyd was taken from his car by 3 officers. He could have complied peacefully, but he did not. Once outside of his car, he could have realized he had no chance to escape custody but still didn't comply with an order to stop resisting. Was he using amphetamines? That would explain him being, defiant, and subject to dying if his breathing was restricted....WHICH IT WAS NOT. Look at the picture:

NINTCHDBPICT000585346846-3-e1590607568777.jpg

The officer's knee is not on his windpipe. Although his carotid artery may be compromised on the right side of his neck, his left side artery isn't impinged. The most that could happen is he would pass out which he did. Why did he die? Let's wait for the autopsy to see if his heart stopped from the stress/drug use he may have been under. Here's another pic of him screaming when they put cuffs on him. That doesn't hurt....especially not a big strong dude like Floyd. Did the cops think he was actually a big pussy who faked pain once he was put under arrest?

b9f7d2a228ce5eaea2bfe4448b57ca81_md.jpg

Last edited:
Forget the drive-by hyenas on cable news howling that George Lloyd was "murdered" and look at some facts. I have extensive experience with choke-holds both as a marital arts instructor and a Viet combat Veteran. So I don't need a "link" to an expert opinion...I'm the link. George Floyd was taken from his car by 3 officers. He could have complied peacefully, but he did not. Once outside of his car, he could have realized he had no chance to escape custody but still didn't comply with an order to stop resisting. Was he using amphetamemes? That would explain him being, defiant, and subject to dying if his breathing was restricted....WHICH IT WAS NOT. Look at the picture:

The officer's knee is not on his windpipe. Although his carotid artery may be compromised on the right side of his neck, his left side artery isn't impinged. The most that could happen is he would pass out which he did. Why did he die? Let's wait for the autopsy to see if his heart stopped from the stress/drug use he may have been under. Here's another pic of him screaming when they put cuffs on him. That doesn't hurt....especially not a big strong dude like Floyd. Did the cops think he was actually a big pussy who faked pain once he was put under arrest?

Wow, thanks for the info and the pics! Some that post on these threads WILL be HOWLING when they see this.

• Banned
Wow, thanks for the info and the pics! Some that post on these threads WILL be HOWLING when they see this.

Oh I know....I'll be called a racist, fake Vet, Trump puppet and maybe a few new ones....this OP will probably end up in "conspiracy theories" or the Rubber Room if a certain minder sees it. But hell, I looked at the pics and something very wrong is going on in Minneapolis.

Forget the drive-by hyenas on cable news howling that George Lloyd was "murdered" and look at some facts. I have extensive experience with choke-holds both as a marital arts instructor and a Viet combat Veteran. So I don't need a "link" to an expert opinion...I'm the link. George Floyd was taken from his car by 3 officers. He could have complied peacefully, but he did not. Once outside of his car, he could have realized he had no chance to escape custody but still didn't comply with an order to stop resisting. Was he using amphetamines? That would explain him being, defiant, and subject to dying if his breathing was restricted....WHICH IT WAS NOT. Look at the picture:

"That doesn't hurt....especially not a big strong dude like Floyd."

They always let their fears slip into their excuses.

“Simply put, white cops are afraid of black men. We don’t talk about it, we pretend it doesn’t exist, we claim “color blindness,” we say white officers treat black men the same way they treat white men. But that’s a lie. In fact, the bigger, the darker the black man the greater the fear. The African-American community knows this. Hell, most whites know it. Yet, even though it’s a central, if not the defining ingredient in the makeup of police racism, white cops won’t admit it to themselves, or to others.”
-Norm Stamper

Ask a cop.
Once the cuffs are on, the struggle is over.
Murder.

Bullshit....cuffed perps can still kick, bite, and spit virus particles.....it's over when the struggle is over once the perp consents and stops resisting.
Nope. Look at the photo. He could not move. He was gasping for air and the scumbag cop murdered him.

I don't understand what the cop was doing. Was he trying to make him pass out by pinching his carotid artery with his knee?

“Simply put, white cops are afraid of black men. We don’t talk about it, we pretend it doesn’t exist, we claim “color blindness,” we say white officers treat black men the same way they treat white men. But that’s a lie. In fact, the bigger, the darker the black man the greater the fear. The African-American community knows this. Hell, most whites know it. Yet, even though it’s a central, if not the defining ingredient in the makeup of police racism, white cops won’t admit it to themselves, or to others.”
-Norm Stamper
Ha-ha, what a silly little loon you are, Billy!

-Norm Stamper
Ha-ha, what a silly little loon you are, Billy!
More of your usual nothing.

Ask a cop.
Once the cuffs are on, the struggle is over.
Murder.

Bullshit....cuffed perps can still kick, bite, and spit virus particles.....it's over when the struggle is over once the perp consents and stops resisting.
Nope. Look at the photo. He could not move. He was gasping for air and the scumbag cop murdered him.
You will find out his death AT THE HOSPITAL was due to drugs. Maybe aggravated by the stress, but he brought that on himself

I don't understand what the cop was doing. Was he trying to make him pass out by pinching his carotid artery with his knee?

That's my guess.....I mean, look at the cop's face....he ain't trying to murder the guy.
People make a certain face when they murder a guy? What does a murder face look like? Besides it would be manslaughter unless he premeditated it.

Forum List

Back