Murder?

And the odds of being struck by lightning are one in a million

The Army spent a lot of money teaching guys like Hossfly and me to be Recondos.....if the VC couldn't catch us you think a Vegas cop could? One in a million....yep that's about right.

Nope. Look at the photo. He could not move. He was gasping for air and the scumbag cop murdered him.

I posted the photo...the cop's knee is not on his windpipe.

The officer's knee is on his neck. One of my guilty pleasures is watching COPS, and LivePD. They've shown hundreds of takedowns over the years. In every one of them, the officer's knee is on the suspect's HEAD. No breathing is constricted and there is no chance of a broken neck. Pretty much, from what I've seen, wherever the head is, the body is going to follow.

Maybe the cop thought his knee was on his head. Then again, after three or four minutes of people pleading with the cop, he would check.

Forget the drive-by hyenas on cable news howling that George Lloyd was "murdered" and look at some facts. I have extensive experience with choke-holds both as a marital arts instructor and a Viet combat Veteran. So I don't need a "link" to an expert opinion...I'm the link. George Floyd was taken from his car by 3 officers. He could have complied peacefully, but he did not. Once outside of his car, he could have realized he had no chance to escape custody but still didn't comply with an order to stop resisting. Was he using amphetamines? That would explain him being, defiant, and subject to dying if his breathing was restricted....WHICH IT WAS NOT. Look at the picture:

NINTCHDBPICT000585346846-3-e1590607568777.jpg

The officer's knee is not on his windpipe. Although his carotid artery may be compromised on the right side of his neck, his left side artery isn't impinged. The most that could happen is he would pass out which he did. Why did he die? Let's wait for the autopsy to see if his heart stopped from the stress/drug use he may have been under. Here's another pic of him screaming when they put cuffs on him. That doesn't hurt....especially not a big strong dude like Floyd. Did the cops think he was actually a big pussy who faked pain once he was put under arrest?

b9f7d2a228ce5eaea2bfe4448b57ca81_md.jpg
The sociopathic cop killed that man.
He probably put the cuffs on in "the bad way" which Idk what it is, it's only been done to me once and I was mad!
It's not supposed to hurt like that.
It's something sadistic cops do, I guess.

.I booked, handcuffed, down around the corner, into an alley. I sat down and wiggled my wrists around my ass and now I'm cuffed in front. I pulled my jacket off over the cuffs and walked down the street until I found a utility truck with a vise on the back bumper. Pulled the vice closed on each cuff and they both popped open. So when you're cuffed, it ain't necessarily anywhere near over.

And you think this is what happened in the Minneapolis?

He was pleading for them to let him breathe. Then he was unresponsive.
I'm GLAD when a criminal is dead--white, black, purple, anything
That would certainly simplify and speed up the justice system. Accused of ANY crime? Kill them. One punishment for any crime. Same system used by Hitler, China, Norks, and many other ruthless dictators. Simply do away with any and all miscreants without a trial. State execution for being a problem.

Why, you put the HARM in Harmonica! :21:

I'd sleep as well that I do now, if that cop was handcuffed and taken out to a courtyard and a bullet put in the back of his fucked up brain!
Keep talking ignorant savage

Since when do you approve of murder under the color of the badge?
Wasnt murder. Dont think the cop handled it right but I honestly dont give a damn. You do that job among those people day after day.

Neither of us know how long he was pinned on the ground....5 minutes seems far-fetched. Notice the other two officers were away from the cop and the perp at that point.....what were they doing?....fending off a crowd, directing traffic around the scene? I don't know...none of us know....it will all come out at the inquest. If the cop intended to murder the guy, I'd be first in line to convict him.

The entire video of him being held down by the knee of the officer on his neck is nearly EIGHT minutes. This cop has had other complaints of excessive force. The city, itself, has a serious problem.

Forget the drive-by hyenas on cable news howling that George Lloyd was "murdered" and look at some facts. I have extensive experience with choke-holds both as a marital arts instructor and a Viet combat Veteran. So I don't need a "link" to an expert opinion...I'm the link. George Floyd was taken from his car by 3 officers. He could have complied peacefully, but he did not. Once outside of his car, he could have realized he had no chance to escape custody but still didn't comply with an order to stop resisting. Was he using amphetamines? That would explain him being, defiant, and subject to dying if his breathing was restricted....WHICH IT WAS NOT. Look at the picture:

NINTCHDBPICT000585346846-3-e1590607568777.jpg

The officer's knee is not on his windpipe. Although his carotid artery may be compromised on the right side of his neck, his left side artery isn't impinged. The most that could happen is he would pass out which he did. Why did he die? Let's wait for the autopsy to see if his heart stopped from the stress/drug use he may have been under. Here's another pic of him screaming when they put cuffs on him. That doesn't hurt....especially not a big strong dude like Floyd. Did the cops think he was actually a big pussy who faked pain once he was put under arrest?

b9f7d2a228ce5eaea2bfe4448b57ca81_md.jpg
The cop went too far, there were 4 of them, if they couldn't have subdued him without the lethal
knee, they should have been fired. Let the court figure out the details. I doubt it will put the
police officers in good light.

Police arrest maniacs all the time without killing them. He had no fight left in him but asshole was just getting off too much on that disgusting display of sadism. Telling him repeatedly to get up and get in the car without getting off his neck is analogous to the old schoolyard bully tactic called "Why are you hitting yourself?" You remember that one don't you?

Excellent point. I’ve not read most of the threads on this topic...have the blob supporters brought up every bad thing the deceased have done yet?

Nope. Look at the photo. He could not move. He was gasping for air and the scumbag cop murdered him.

It isn't. it's on his carotid artery.
Cutting off his blood supply to his brain.
The cop murdered him in cold blood.

The other side is open.

Total bullshit.
Apparently, the guy couldn't breath, and stated as such.

Ask a cop.
Once the cuffs are on, the struggle is over.
Murder.

Actually, that's not the case. Many detainees continue to bite, spit, kick, and physically resist even after cuffs are on. The even try to self harm by banging their heads against walls and floors.

When cuffs are on, your options are limited. You cannot shoot a handcuffed detainee, you can't spray him and you can't club him. You can physically restrain him and use pain compliance to prevent harm to other officers, the public, or the detainee himself.

The elephant in the room... George Floyd was a career criminal. In addition to several cocaine charges, Floyd forced his way into a woman's home and put a gun in her stomach while his buddies robbed her and beat her up. He also stole a gun in 1998. Dude was a real thug. If it's proven the cop was responsible for his death, he certainly didn't deserve that and the cop should be help accountable. But when do we talk about and address the real issue here? You know, that all these guys are career thugs and criminals leading them down this path to be confronted by police over and over. Will someone take a knee at a football game to stop the thugs from being thugs?

Last edited:

The other side is open.

Total bullshit.

Someone who can't inhale or exhale air, can't scream.

The other side is open.

Total bullshit.

Someone who can't inhale or exhale air, can't scream.
Thing is that the officer kept the pressure on while adjusting his position.
There was no good reason to use lethal force on this guy with 4 officers right there.

The other side is open.

Total bullshit.

If you can't breath....you can't talk.

Forum List

Back