Murder?

]
You have two retard. The one the cop was pinching is the one that supplies blood to the brain.

Duh.....and what does the carotid artery on the other side of neck do, Asslips? Simple anatomy....way beyond your tiny brain.

Forget the drive-by hyenas on cable news howling that George Lloyd was "murdered"

:popcorn:

and look at some facts. I have extensive experience with choke-holds both as a marital arts instructor and a Viet combat Veteran. So I don't need a "link" to an expert opinion...I'm the link.

Like, The Missing Link? :auiqs.jpg: Just kiddin. Fantastic stuff. :04: :popcorn:

George Floyd was taken from his car by 3 officers. He could have complied peacefully, but he did not. Once outside of his car, he could have realized he had no chance to escape custody but still didn't comply with an order to stop resisting. Was he using amphetamines? That would explain him being, defiant, and subject to dying if his breathing was restricted....WHICH IT WAS NOT.

He was cuffed. All that other shit is academic. When he's cuffed, he's restrained. No need for any head or shoulder restraint. You put him in an upright position at this point, according to 99.9% of police procedural across the country. Game over.

Forget the drive-by hyenas on cable news howling that George Lloyd was "murdered" and look at some facts. I have extensive experience with choke-holds both as a marital arts instructor and a Viet combat Veteran. So I don't need a "link" to an expert opinion...I'm the link. George Floyd was taken from his car by 3 officers. He could have complied peacefully, but he did not. Once outside of his car, he could have realized he had no chance to escape custody but still didn't comply with an order to stop resisting. Was he using amphetamines? That would explain him being, defiant, and subject to dying if his breathing was restricted....WHICH IT WAS NOT. Look at the picture:

NINTCHDBPICT000585346846-3-e1590607568777.jpg

The officer's knee is not on his windpipe. Although his carotid artery may be compromised on the right side of his neck, his left side artery isn't impinged. The most that could happen is he would pass out which he did. Why did he die? Let's wait for the autopsy to see if his heart stopped from the stress/drug use he may have been under. Here's another pic of him screaming when they put cuffs on him. That doesn't hurt....especially not a big strong dude like Floyd. Did the cops think he was actually a big pussy who faked pain once he was put under arrest?

b9f7d2a228ce5eaea2bfe4448b57ca81_md.jpg
I don't understand what the cop was doing. Was he trying to make him pass out by pinching his carotid artery with his knee?
Doesnt matter if it was intentional or not. Its still manslaughter.

Forget the drive-by hyenas on cable news howling that George Lloyd was "murdered"

:popcorn:

and look at some facts. I have extensive experience with choke-holds both as a marital arts instructor and a Viet combat Veteran. So I don't need a "link" to an expert opinion...I'm the link.

Like, The Missing Link? :auiqs.jpg: Just kiddin. Fantastic stuff. :04: :popcorn:

George Floyd was taken from his car by 3 officers. He could have complied peacefully, but he did not. Once outside of his car, he could have realized he had no chance to escape custody but still didn't comply with an order to stop resisting. Was he using amphetamines? That would explain him being, defiant, and subject to dying if his breathing was restricted....WHICH IT WAS NOT.

He was cuffed. All that other shit is academic. When he's cuffed, he's restrained. No need for any head or shoulder restraint. You put him in an upright position at this point, according to 99.9% of police procedural across the country. Game over.
Exactly right.

Sorry Will, But I disagree.

Forget the drive-by hyenas on cable news howling that George Lloyd was "murdered" and look at some facts. He could have complied peacefully, but he did not.
Show me where he resisted arrest?
Once outside of his car, he could have realized he had no chance to escape custody but still didn't comply with an order to stop resisting.
Did you not watch the video I posted which showed the whole event from a store camera? When was he resisting? He is actually HEARD in the video TRYING to comply.
That would explain him being, defiant
When was he defiant? Show me.
The officer's knee is not on his windpipe. Although his carotid artery may be compromised on the right side of his neck, his left side artery isn't impinged. The most that could happen is he would pass out which he did.
Doesn't have to be on his windpipe. A knee to the neck like that on a hard surface could easily damage neck muscles, ligaments and cartilage in the neck doing spinal damage cutting off nerve impulses to the lower body. It could damage a disc, rupture it, break a vertebrae. Being face down, neck crushed, chest compressed, weight of officer on top of you could easily make breathing very difficult. Knee to the neck like that could easily cause loss of blood flow to part of the brain causing unconsciousness and if kept up, eventual loss of autonomic function.
Here's another pic of him screaming when they put cuffs on him. That doesn't hurt....
Why all these dismissive assumptions? What if he had a bad shoulder or the cop was twisting his arm? The dude is dead, he was dead before they even picked him up. The officer made absolutely no effort whatsoever to check on the guy, much less pick him up and put him in the car and my bet is that the autopsy will support involuntary manslaughter and the cop will be charged.

Ask a cop.
Once the cuffs are on, the struggle is over.
Murder.
Ha-ha! You ARE an effing loon. Congrats!

My brother is a cop for Las Vegas and that's what he said too. Once the cuffs are on, it's over. He said at minimum that cop is going to be charged with manslaughter.

He was pleading for them to let him breathe. Then he was unresponsive.

Cops killed him.
I'm GLAD when a criminal is dead--white, black, purple, anything
Thats retarded and coming from you its no surprised. All criminals should not be killed. Only the ones that have committed murder, rape, child abuse proven beyond a shadow of a doubt.

He was pleading for them to let him breathe. Then he was unresponsive.

Cops killed him.

If you can't breathe you can't talk .
Thats common stupid claim. People with impaired breathing talk all the time.

Nope, sorry kid.
Yes. Sorry fool.

You never fail to reveal your ignorance.

When we talk air is forced through the larynx, no air to force, no talking. You're an idiot.

Forget the drive-by hyenas on cable news howling that George Lloyd was "murdered" and look at some facts. I have extensive experience with choke-holds both as a marital arts instructor and a Viet combat Veteran. So I don't need a "link" to an expert opinion...I'm the link. George Floyd was taken from his car by 3 officers. He could have complied peacefully, but he did not. Once outside of his car, he could have realized he had no chance to escape custody but still didn't comply with an order to stop resisting. Was he using amphetamines? That would explain him being, defiant, and subject to dying if his breathing was restricted....WHICH IT WAS NOT. Look at the picture:

NINTCHDBPICT000585346846-3-e1590607568777.jpg

The officer's knee is not on his windpipe. Although his carotid artery may be compromised on the right side of his neck, his left side artery isn't impinged. The most that could happen is he would pass out which he did. Why did he die? Let's wait for the autopsy to see if his heart stopped from the stress/drug use he may have been under. Here's another pic of him screaming when they put cuffs on him. That doesn't hurt....especially not a big strong dude like Floyd. Did the cops think he was actually a big pussy who faked pain once he was put under arrest?

b9f7d2a228ce5eaea2bfe4448b57ca81_md.jpg
Nah, you can choke someone out even if it is just the one side. Ive seen it happen MANY times. If you cut off half the blood flowing to your brain long enough, you will die. I dont know if thats what killed this guy, but it is possible.

Sorry Will, But I disagree.

Forget the drive-by hyenas on cable news howling that George Lloyd was "murdered" and look at some facts. He could have complied peacefully, but he did not.
Show me where he resisted arrest?
Once outside of his car, he could have realized he had no chance to escape custody but still didn't comply with an order to stop resisting.
Did you not watch the video I posted which showed the whole event from a store camera? When was he resisting? He is actually HEARD in the video TRYING to comply.
That would explain him being, defiant
When was he defiant? Show me.
The officer's knee is not on his windpipe. Although his carotid artery may be compromised on the right side of his neck, his left side artery isn't impinged. The most that could happen is he would pass out which he did.
Doesn't have to be on his windpipe. A knee to the neck like that on a hard surface could easily damage neck muscles, ligaments and cartilage in the neck doing spinal damage cutting off nerve impulses to the lower body. It could damage a disc, rupture it, break a vertebrae. Being face down, neck crushed, chest compressed, weight of officer on top of you could easily make breathing very difficult. Knee to the neck like that could easily cause loss of blood flow to part of the brain causing unconsciousness and if kept up, eventual loss of autonomic function.
Here's another pic of him screaming when they put cuffs on him. That doesn't hurt....
Why all these dismissive assumptions? What if he had a bad shoulder or the cop was twisting his arm? The dude is dead, he was dead before they even picked him up. The officer made absolutely no effort whatsoever to check on the guy, much less pick him up and put him in the car and my bet is that the autopsy will support involuntary manslaughter and the cop will be charged.
My cousins husband is a cop and said the same thing.

.....all the armchair policemen--you KNOW you would do the same thing!!! a lot of you would shit in your pants just going up to these jackasses

Forum List

Back