Murder?

He was pleading for them to let him breathe. Then he was unresponsive.

Cops killed him.

If you can't breathe you can't talk .
Thats common stupid claim. People with impaired breathing talk all the time.

Nope, sorry kid.
Yes. Sorry fool.

You never fail to reveal your ignorance.

When we talk air is forced through the larynx, no air to force, no talking. You're an idiot.
Impaired doesnt imply a complete lack of oxygen retard.

Sorry Will, But I disagree.

Forget the drive-by hyenas on cable news howling that George Lloyd was "murdered" and look at some facts. He could have complied peacefully, but he did not.
Show me where he resisted arrest?
Once outside of his car, he could have realized he had no chance to escape custody but still didn't comply with an order to stop resisting.
Did you not watch the video I posted which showed the whole event from a store camera? When was he resisting? He is actually HEARD in the video TRYING to comply.
That would explain him being, defiant
When was he defiant? Show me.
The officer's knee is not on his windpipe. Although his carotid artery may be compromised on the right side of his neck, his left side artery isn't impinged. The most that could happen is he would pass out which he did.
Doesn't have to be on his windpipe. A knee to the neck like that on a hard surface could easily damage neck muscles, ligaments and cartilage in the neck doing spinal damage cutting off nerve impulses to the lower body. It could damage a disc, rupture it, break a vertebrae. Being face down, neck crushed, chest compressed, weight of officer on top of you could easily make breathing very difficult. Knee to the neck like that could easily cause loss of blood flow to part of the brain causing unconsciousness and if kept up, eventual loss of autonomic function.
Here's another pic of him screaming when they put cuffs on him. That doesn't hurt....
Why all these dismissive assumptions? What if he had a bad shoulder or the cop was twisting his arm? The dude is dead, he was dead before they even picked him up. The officer made absolutely no effort whatsoever to check on the guy, much less pick him up and put him in the car and my bet is that the autopsy will support involuntary manslaughter and the cop will be charged.

A thoughtful essay instead of a one-liner, thanks. You make some valid points but the fact remains the windpipe wasn't restricted in the pic they're using to convict a cop of murder before a trial. How much pressure is being applied is the issue. And is there audio of the cop asking the perp if he's ready to stop resisting? If not, there could be an issue of intent but it's certainly not murder....not in broad daylight with cameras rolling.

Forget the drive-by hyenas on cable news howling that George Lloyd was "murdered" and look at some facts. I have extensive experience with choke-holds both as a marital arts instructor and a Viet combat Veteran. So I don't need a "link" to an expert opinion...I'm the link. George Floyd was taken from his car by 3 officers. He could have complied peacefully, but he did not. Once outside of his car, he could have realized he had no chance to escape custody but still didn't comply with an order to stop resisting. Was he using amphetamines? That would explain him being, defiant, and subject to dying if his breathing was restricted....WHICH IT WAS NOT. Look at the picture:

NINTCHDBPICT000585346846-3-e1590607568777.jpg

The officer's knee is not on his windpipe. Although his carotid artery may be compromised on the right side of his neck, his left side artery isn't impinged. The most that could happen is he would pass out which he did. Why did he die? Let's wait for the autopsy to see if his heart stopped from the stress/drug use he may have been under. Here's another pic of him screaming when they put cuffs on him. That doesn't hurt....especially not a big strong dude like Floyd. Did the cops think he was actually a big pussy who faked pain once he was put under arrest?
He held him down till he died and it's on camera. That's enough for me. Hang the bastard from the nearest lamp post. And any fucking asshole who trys to interfere politicians, lawyers and judges included.
b9f7d2a228ce5eaea2bfe4448b57ca81_md.jpg

Cops killed him.

Nope, sorry kid.
Yes. Sorry fool.

When we talk air is forced through the larynx, no air to force, no talking. You're an idiot.

You really are a twit. IF he can't breathe then he can't talk. Yes, it's just that simple.

Sorry Will, But I disagree.

Forget the drive-by hyenas on cable news howling that George Lloyd was "murdered" and look at some facts. He could have complied peacefully, but he did not.
Show me where he resisted arrest?
Once outside of his car, he could have realized he had no chance to escape custody but still didn't comply with an order to stop resisting.
Did you not watch the video I posted which showed the whole event from a store camera? When was he resisting? He is actually HEARD in the video TRYING to comply.
That would explain him being, defiant
When was he defiant? Show me.
The officer's knee is not on his windpipe. Although his carotid artery may be compromised on the right side of his neck, his left side artery isn't impinged. The most that could happen is he would pass out which he did.
Doesn't have to be on his windpipe. A knee to the neck like that on a hard surface could easily damage neck muscles, ligaments and cartilage in the neck doing spinal damage cutting off nerve impulses to the lower body. It could damage a disc, rupture it, break a vertebrae. Being face down, neck crushed, chest compressed, weight of officer on top of you could easily make breathing very difficult. Knee to the neck like that could easily cause loss of blood flow to part of the brain causing unconsciousness and if kept up, eventual loss of autonomic function.
Here's another pic of him screaming when they put cuffs on him. That doesn't hurt....
Why all these dismissive assumptions? What if he had a bad shoulder or the cop was twisting his arm? The dude is dead, he was dead before they even picked him up. The officer made absolutely no effort whatsoever to check on the guy, much less pick him up and put him in the car and my bet is that the autopsy will support involuntary manslaughter and the cop will be charged.

A thoughtful essay instead of a one-liner, thanks. You make some valid points but the fact remains the windpipe wasn't restricted in the pic they're using to convict a cop of murder before a trial. How much pressure is being applied is the issue. And is there audio of the cop asking the perp if he's ready to stop resisting? If not, there could be an issue of intent but it's certainly not murder....not in broad daylight with cameras rolling.
Cops frequently tell you to stop resisting as they beat your ass as if your supposed to just lay there and let them beat you senseless, so if there is audio of him saying that it doesnt matter because the video tells the story. The guy wasnt resisting he was trying to breath.

Cops killed him.

Nope, sorry kid.
Yes. Sorry fool.

You really are a twit. IF he can't breathe then he can't talk. Yes, it's just that simple.
No stupid. If he cant get enough air he can still talk but its going to fuck him up more.

Forget the drive-by hyenas on cable news howling that George Lloyd was "murdered" and look at some facts. I have extensive experience with choke-holds both as a marital arts instructor and a Viet combat Veteran. So I don't need a "link" to an expert opinion...I'm the link. George Floyd was taken from his car by 3 officers. He could have complied peacefully, but he did not. Once outside of his car, he could have realized he had no chance to escape custody but still didn't comply with an order to stop resisting. Was he using amphetamines? That would explain him being, defiant, and subject to dying if his breathing was restricted....WHICH IT WAS NOT. Look at the picture:

The officer's knee is not on his windpipe. Although his carotid artery may be compromised on the right side of his neck, his left side artery isn't impinged. The most that could happen is he would pass out which he did. Why did he die? Let's wait for the autopsy to see if his heart stopped from the stress/drug use he may have been under. Here's another pic of him screaming when they put cuffs on him. That doesn't hurt....especially not a big strong dude like Floyd. Did the cops think he was actually a big pussy who faked pain once he was put under arrest?

You can't F'in tell that from that picture!

It IS Murder 1st degree in broad F'in daylight!

.....all the armchair policemen--you KNOW you would do the same thing!!! a lot of you would shit in your pants just going up to these jackasses

Even police officers are saying that this was COMPLETELY unnecessary.

Do you ever get tired of being wrong?

Some fools believe in alternative facts even with a video. I learned that from the King beating many years ago. So what sane people see as a knee to the neck pinching the cartoid fools will claim he was actually giving the guy a new type of massage he read about in a mystic herbal pamphlet.

Can we just have the race war and get it over with?
Sure. Come on down and start something.

Something has already started. You should all join in. Colin Has-been Whats-his-face tweeted you should revolt. So hop to it...cuz we ain't going to allow you to be criminals and get away with it.

So, let's stop dancing around it and just get it done and overwith.

Ask a cop.
Once the cuffs are on, the struggle is over.
Murder.

Bullshit....cuffed perps can still kick, bite, and spit virus particles.....it's over when the struggle is over once the perp consents and stops resisting.
Nope. Look at the photo. He could not move. He was gasping for air and the scumbag cop murdered him.
Poster is right. That point doesn't restrict breathing. What it CAN do is compress the carotid restricting blood flow to the brain and has been known to break plaque in that artery causing a stroke.It's a great strike point.

A few thoughts. First the Chokehold is banned in pretty much every department. The reason is because of the damage that can result.

Second. Pain. We do not know what his situation was. Perhaps he had a shoulder injury. Police often link two sets of cuffs to put peoples hands behind them.

Losing or reducing blood flow in a single carotid artery leads to reduced blood flow to half the brain. The result is possibly stroke or serious brain damage from oxygen starvation and death.

Some fools believe in alternative facts even with a video. I learned that from the King beating many years ago.

Cops beat the shit out of Rodney King because they were tired of their many encounters with him. Cops are mostly good guys but some are sadistic bastards, often from seeing their arrests walk free the next day. They're human, they get pissed. I've always said a smart cop can and will get away with murder if you have a reputation of being an asshole or fight back.

Can we just have the race war and get it over with?
Sure. Come on down and start something.

Something has already started. You should all join in. Colin Has-been Whats-his-face tweeted you should revolt. So hop to it...cuz we ain't going to allow you to be criminals and get away with it.

So, let's stop dancing around it and just get it done and overwith.
Nothing going on in my neck of the woods. Let me know when you get brave enough to come on down and get it started.

Some fools believe in alternative facts even with a video. I learned that from the King beating many years ago.

Cops beat the shit out of Rodney King because they were tired of their many encounters with him. Cops are mostly good guys but some are sadistic bastards, often from seeing their arrests walk free the next day. They're human, they get pissed. I've always said a smart cop can and will get away with murder if you have a reputation of being an asshole.
If they cant deal with being a professional then they shouldnt be cops. When these sacks of shit become criminals there is no one to police them and people end up dead. I saw this same shit growing up in the hood countless times. The only difference now is that people are catching it on film.

That so-called cop poor excuse for a human even looks back into the camera like he is in some power and control trance acting like what he is doing is normal.
An obvious law enforcement burn-out.

Forum List

Back