Moses was a murder-er multiple times.,.,.,.

Christians weren't all that interested in Jerusalem .. Rome was the early center of Christendom.
Romans were interested in Jerusalem-----interested in keeping the city UNDER WRAPS--
suppressed. So true-----no one other than jews were interested in Jerusalem for a very
long time------and NOW IT IS A BIG DEAL-----because it's JEWISH. No one was interested
in HEBRON either-------but it has been the site of lots of violence because it is important
to JEWS. Jaffa has become a point of interest for arab muslims-----it is a jewish port City.
HAIFA is very important ---now. It is very strategic militarily and industrially and in control
of the seas
Even Brooklyn is getting IMPORTANT.
Beyond jews-----no one in the world had an interest for millennia. I have a special
interest in Medina, Saudi Arabia. It was a thriving jewish city for more than 1000
years and DOUBTLESS harbors all kinds of written materials and other important
artifacts buried in the sands -----TIME TO INTERNATIONALIZE MEDINA (the erstwhile
Yathrib)

If you imagine that the TALMUD YERUSHALAMI----is just another version of the TALMUD
BAVLI----you is wrong. They are two entirely different works-------as you have noted----one
done in Babylon and the other in Israel ------as to location-----as your have said----Probably
not Jerusalem-----since DA ROMANS were there at the time------more in sort of hidden places.
Redacted is edited. As far as I know-----BOTH done in aramaic (mostly)
I assumed no such thing.

"Its final redaction probably belongs to the end of the 4th century, but the individual scholars who brought it to its present form cannot be fixed with assurance. By this time Christianity had become the state religion of the Roman Empire and Jerusalem the holy city of Christendom. In 325 Constantine the Great, the first Christian emperor, said "let us then have nothing in common with the detestable Jewish crowd."

Redacted means to edit censor or obscure (part of a text) for legal or security purposes.

If you expect Christians to realize that the romans redacted the gospels to demonize "the detestable Jewish crowd", promote their pagan superstitions, and bury the teachings of Jesus under a mountain of blasphemy then you should also realize that they only allowed their redacted version of the Jerusalem talmud to be published to render Jewish beliefs and practices torpid.

The romans were in the business of conquering. You must not realize how ruthless and thorough they were when extirpating the basis and castrating the faith of the rebellious "Jewish crowd."

Last edited:
I don't get it. Really. His beliefs are very different and he's entitled to them. just as you are entitled to yours.
He doesn't see it that way. His belief is that Christianity should be subordinated. That's his mission.

I don't get it. Really. His beliefs are very different and he's entitled to them. just as you are entitled to yours.

When the waters of contention are stirred the truth is brought out....

If you get that then just watch....

Last edited:
I assumed no such thing.

"Its final redaction probably belongs to the end of the 4th century, but the individual scholars who brought it to its present form cannot be fixed with assurance. By this time Christianity had become the state religion of the Roman Empire and Jerusalem the holy city of Christendom. In 325 Constantine the Great, the first Christian emperor, said "let us then have nothing in common with the detestable Jewish crowd."

Redacted means to edit censor or obscure (part of a text) for legal or security purposes.

If you expect Christians to realize that the romans redacted the gospels to demonize "the detestable Jewish crowd", promote their pagan superstitions, and bury the teachings of Jesus under a mountain of blasphemy then you should also realize that they only allowed their redacted version of the Jerusalem talmud to be published to render Jewish beliefs and practices torpid.

The romans were in the business of conquering. You must not realize how ruthless and thorough they were when extirpating the basis and castrating the faith of the rebellious "Jewish crowd."
it is not at all clear to me that the Romans redacted Talmud yerushalami

He doesn't see it that way. His belief is that Christianity should be subordinated. That's his mission.
so claims the crucifier ...
1627520177167.png

and their book of forgeries and fallacies.

Romans were interested in Jerusalem-----interested in keeping the city UNDER WRAPS--
suppressed. So true-----no one other than jews were interested in Jerusalem for a very
long time------and NOW IT IS A BIG DEAL-----because it's JEWISH. No one was interested
in HEBRON either-------but it has been the site of lots of violence because it is important
to JEWS. Jaffa has become a point of interest for arab muslims-----it is a jewish port City.
HAIFA is very important ---now. It is very strategic militarily and industrially and in control
of the seas
Even Brooklyn is getting IMPORTANT.
Beyond jews-----no one in the world had an interest for millennia. I have a special
interest in Medina, Saudi Arabia. It was a thriving jewish city for more than 1000
years and DOUBTLESS harbors all kinds of written materials and other important
artifacts buried in the sands -----TIME TO INTERNATIONALIZE MEDINA (the erstwhile
Yathrib)

Medina wasn't a Jewish city and they weren't there but about 350 years.

Medina wasn't a Jewish city and they weren't there but about 350 years.
how do you know that they were there ONLY 350 years AND WHAT DIFFERENCE
does it make? They were the ONLY LITERATE people there. The history of the
rapist pig is buried in the sands of Medina in hebrew script

how do you know that they were there ONLY 350 years AND WHAT DIFFERENCE
does it make? They were the ONLY LITERATE people there. The history of the
rapist pig is buried in the sands of Medina in hebrew script

They probably weren't literate.. They were gone before Muhammed's death.

Demonizing others and inventing grandiose history is pretty common in Judaism.

they were definitely literate. ------you are a joke. They were subjected to genocide
by rapist pig muhummad according to the KHARAHAN ------are you spitting and shitting on the
KHARAHAN?

Jewish kids start learning to read from the age of three,
that's one of the main reasons Jews couldn't take Islam seriously,
and why he felt insecure about letting anyone but Arabs stay in the Arabian peninsula.

Even look today, you keep the stigma that Jews are behind every move in the Middle East.

Quiet the opposite, your projection of insecurities on Judaism is the demonization,
while in Torah most of criticism and indeed the harshest, is towards Jews than anyone else.

And the reason you're obsessed with ridiculing Jewish history, is because unlike all those great empires that stood against Jews and fell, you have nothing much to show for yourselves and can't accept the eventual defeat to a bunch of former dhimmis.

Last edited:
Jewish kids start learning to read from the age of three,
that's one of the main reasons Jews couldn't take Islam seriously,
and why he felt insecure about letting anyone but Arabs stay in the Arabian peninsula.

Even look today, you keep the stigma that Jews are behind every move in the Middle East.

Quiet the opposite, your projection of insecurities on Judaism is the demonization,
while in Torah most of criticism and indeed the harshest, is towards Jews than anyone else.

And the reason you're obsessed with ridiculing Jewish history, is because unlike all those great empires that stood against Jews and fell, you have nothing much to show for yourselves and can't accept the eventual defeat to a bunch of former dhimmis.

There was NO Israel from 70 AD to 1948 AD.. and even then it was a gift from the Brits and the League of Nations.

it is not at all clear to me that the Romans redacted Talmud yerushalami

If its final redaction was completed by unknown editors after Christianity became the national religion it most likely was...Occam's razor dear.

Not to worry!

Unknown Jewish editors who witnessed the destruction of Judea, the Temple, their way of life, and the exile enslavement and slaughter of hundreds of thousands of Jewish men women and children redacted and weaponized the gospels hundreds of years before the Romans usurped them.

"I have not come to bring peace but a sword" and all that...

"Take from my hand this cup of fiery wine and make all the nations to whom I send you drink it. When they have drunk it they will vomit and go mad; such is the sword that I am sending among them"

:wine: "He who lives by the sword shall die by the sword."

Last edited:
If its final redaction was completed by unknown editors after Christianity became the national religion it most likely was...Occam's razor dear.

Not to worry!

Unknown Jewish editors who witnessed the destruction of Judea, the Temple, their way of life, and the exile enslavement and slaughter of hundreds of thousands of Jewish men women and children redacted and weaponized the gospels hundreds of years before the Romans usurped them.

"Take from my hand this cup of fiery wine and make all the nations to whom I send you drink it. When they have drunk it they will vomit and go mad; such is the sword that I am sending among them"

Jews ALTERED the NEW TESTES? "hundreds of years before the Romans ""usurped"" them? ---
oh gee-----now I know why the book is such shitty mess. Were the writers of Mad Magazine
also jews? ------probably

Not to worry!

It's not unusual for militant atheists to take biblical passages out of context.

Forum List

Back