Zone1 The two Altars

OneIsTheWord

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2022
The two Altars
Altars of Technology
Altars of Silver and Gold
Exodus 20:25 (KJV)
And if thou wilt make me an altar of stone, thou shalt not build it of hewn stone: for if thou lift up thy tool upon it, thou hast polluted it.
Technology is made by men, the internet is a tool to give information, but it separates the Lord's people, it is inundated by Satan's infiltration by demons influenced by devils, and the internet is contaminated. COVID-19 is a transmitted disease, this is more powerful this is called the spirit of infirmity, and the internet is the tree of good and evil, you just need to see it with Spiritual eyes.

The Church, the body of Christ, and the internet bring physical distance and give Satan infiltration by demons influenced by devils

Since many are far away from our local Church this will have God's people to find another source of information meaning a false altar.

In Deuteronomy 27:5 do not make an alter made out of technology or design to please the flesh

When the twelve tribes of Israel marked out their tribal land grant in the days of Joshua, two and one-half tribes-Reuben, Gad, and half of Manasseh-were all provided the mountainous area known as Amon, on the east side of the Jordan River.

According to the Torah, all males over twenty years of age were required to make a pilgrimage to Jerusalem three times a year-Passover, Pentecost, and Tabernacles-to commemorate three of the seven sacred festivals, reminding them of the night God of Israel had spared their firstborn sons in Egypt, (Passover), the giving the Law of the (Pentecost), and Israel dwelling forty years in tents in the wilderness (Tabernacles-Exodus 23: 14-17), There were tribes whose land grants connected with or near Jerusalem’s temple mount: the tribe of Judah and Benjamin and even Ephraim. However, it was a very long Journey from the east bank of the Jordan River for the two-and-one-half tribes when making the three-year pilgrimages. Imagine thousands of men making the effort to take small ferry boats back and forth across the Jordan River, Jerusalem to the Jordan River is about (134.2km) from the Jordan River, and the eastern side of the Jordan River is 156 mi. It is 24 hours to walk to Jerusalem two miles from one end to the other (Joshua 3:1) (Joshua 4:23) this was three times a year, the day of Passover. Because of this very long trip, they travel with their livestock crossing over the Jordan River by ferry boats, back and forth, they want to solve the long-distance problem, so these tribal chose to build a massive Altar in the heart of their tribal territory (Joshua 22:10). This very huge structure could be seen miles away.

The problem was, that God’s Torral Law commanded that no one even attempt to duplicate the tabernacle’s ritual instrument and sacred furniture, which included copying the brass, or the golden altar. After hearing about this new alter, seven tribes were so infuriated, that they armed themselves to go to war with the men from the tribes of Reuben, Gad, and half of Manasseh (Josh. 22:12). Joshua intervened by sending a priestly delegation to interview the tribal fathers (Josh 22: 30), who stated that the alter was not for sacrifices, but their intervention was to build a memorial alter to teach their children the story of the tribal divisions and why their tribes were on the east and not the west side of the Jordan (see Josh, 22:27-29).
Moving forward
The Gospel is created when people are gathered and assembled as a form of revelation to the Church, the body of Christ, brings physical contact, where Christ does the works of the Holy Spirit

Exodus 20:25 (KJV) And if thou wilt make me an altar of stone, thou shalt not build it of hewn stone: for if thou lift up thy tool upon it, thou hast polluted it.

Deuteronomy 27:5 (KJV) And there shalt thou build an altar unto the LORD thy God, an altar of stones: thou shalt not lift up any iron tool upon them.

Deuteronomy 27:5 (NKJV) And there you shall build an altar to the LORD your God, an altar of stones; you shall not use an iron tool on them.

Malachi 1:7 (NKJV) "You offer defiled food on My altar. But say, 'In what way have we defiled You?' By saying, 'The table of the LORD is contemptible.'

The two Altars
Altars of Technology
And if thou wilt make me an altar of stone, thou shalt not build it of hewn stone: for if thou lift up thy tool upon it, thou hast polluted it.
Technology is made by men, the internet is a tool to give information, but it separates the Lord's people, it is inundated by Satan's infiltration by demons influenced by devils, and the internet is contaminated. COVID-19 is a transmitted disease, this is more powerful this is called the spirit of infirmity, and the internet is the tree of good and evil, you just need to see it with Spiritual eyes.

The Church, the body of Christ, and the internet bring physical distance and give Satan infiltration by demons influenced by devils

Since many are far away from our local Church this will have God's people to find another source of information meaning a false altar.

In Deuteronomy 27:5 do not make an alter made out of technology or design to please the flesh

When the twelve tribes of Israel marked out their tribal land grant in the days of Joshua, two and one-half tribes-Reuben, Gad, and half of Manasseh-were all provided the mountainous area known as Amon, on the east side of the Jordan River.

According to the Torah, all males over twenty years of age were required to make a pilgrimage to Jerusalem three times a year-Passover, Pentecost, and Tabernacles-to commemorate three of the seven sacred festivals, reminding them of the night God of Israel had spared their firstborn sons in Egypt, (Passover), the giving the Law of the (Pentecost), and Israel dwelling forty years in tents in the wilderness (Tabernacles-Exodus 23: 14-17), There were tribes whose land grants connected with or near Jerusalem’s temple mount: the tribe of Judah and Benjamin and even Ephraim. However, it was a very long Journey from the east bank of the Jordan River for the two-and-one-half tribes when making the three-year pilgrimages. Imagine thousands of men making the effort to take small ferry boats back and forth across the Jordan River, Jerusalem to the Jordan River is about (134.2km) from the Jordan River, and the eastern side of the Jordan River is 156 mi. It is 24 hours to walk to Jerusalem two miles from one end to the other (Joshua 3:1) (Joshua 4:23) this was three times a year, the day of Passover. Because of this very long trip, they travel with their livestock crossing over the Jordan River by ferry boats, back and forth, they want to solve the long-distance problem, so these tribal chose to build a massive Altar in the heart of their tribal territory (Joshua 22:10). This very huge structure could be seen miles away.

The problem was, that God’s Torral Law commanded that no one even attempt to duplicate the tabernacle’s ritual instrument and sacred furniture, which included copying the brass, or the golden altar. After hearing about this new alter, seven tribes were so infuriated, that they armed themselves to go to war with the men from the tribes of Reuben, Gad, and half of Manasseh (Josh. 22:12). Joshua intervened by sending a priestly delegation to interview the tribal fathers (Josh 22: 30), who stated that the alter was not for sacrifices, but their intervention was to build a memorial alter to teach their children the story of the tribal divisions and why their tribes were on the east and not the west side of the Jordan (see Josh, 22:27-29).
Moving forward
The Gospel is created when people are gathered and assembled as a form of revelation to the Church, the body of Christ, brings physical contact, where Christ does the works of the Holy Spirit

Exodus 20:25 (KJV) And if thou wilt make me an altar of stone, thou shalt not build it of hewn stone: for if thou lift up thy tool upon it, thou hast polluted it.

Deuteronomy 27:5 (KJV) And there shalt thou build an altar unto the LORD thy God, an altar of stones: thou shalt not lift up any iron tool upon them.

Deuteronomy 27:5 (NKJV) And there you shall build an altar to the LORD your God, an altar of stones; you shall not use an iron tool on them.

Malachi 1:7 (NKJV) "You offer defiled food on My altar. But say, 'In what way have we defiled You?' By saying, 'The table of the LORD is contemptible.'

You can cross the Jordan in less than 5 minutes. What are you talking about?

Though an old song says the River Jordan is “deep and wide,” the modern river is neither.

In some places it's more like a creek than a river — narrower than 33 feet across and only 6.5 feet deep. At its widest, the Jordan reaches 60 feet across, and its deepest point is around 17 feet.

You can cross the Jordan in less than 5 minutes. What are you talking about?
il-01.png

The Jordan River in the Middle East is over 223 miles and is 360 kilometers long but it has a winding that means it has course means.

The distance between its source and the Dead Sea is less than 124 miles 200 kilometers the river starts at the slopes of Mount Hermon, On the borderline of Lebanon and Syria and the river flows software towards northern Israel to the Sea of Galilee.

The river drops down 686 feet 209 meters below sea level the Jordan River is the only major river in the area and is considered the border between the state of Israel and the West Bank.

If you are riding a donkey non-stop, it takes five hours and 23 minutes, that is 217.1 miles.

By foot, it takes 79 hours 200, and (42.6 kilometers) on the borderline of Lebanon and Syria.
That is 3, 292 days, that is if you're walking or riding a donkey.

Not following God's commandment, they built their temple which was shorter distances for them to go instead of going to the temple mount, so they created a man-made synagogue.

any more preschool questions? Or is kindergarten?

10557-woman-brainstorming-lots-of-colorful-gears-br.jpg

Last edited:
View attachment 928737

The Jordan River in the Middle East is over 223 miles and is 360 kilometers long but it has a winding that means it has course means.

The distance between its source and the Dead Sea is less than 124 miles 200 kilometers the river starts at the slopes of Mount Hermon, On the borderline of Lebanon and Syria and the river flows software towards northern Israel to the Sea of Galilee.

The river drops down 686 feet 209 meters below sea level the Jordan River is the only major river in the area and is considered the border between the state of Israel and the West Bank.

If you are riding a donkey, it takes five hours and 23 minutes, that is 217.1 miles.

By foot, it takes 79 hours 200, and (42.6 kilometers) on the borderline of Lebanon and Syria.
That is 3, 292 days, that is if you're walking or riding a donkey.

Not following God's commandment, they built their temple which was shorter distances for them to go instead of going to the temple mount, so they created a man-made synagogue.

any more preschool questions? Or is kindergarten?

View attachment 928741

I've seen the Jordan River several times. It's more of a creek. I was there three Aprils in a row. There were places that you could walk across. It probably worse now. The water table has dropped significantly since I was a girl.

I've seen the Jordan River several times. It's more of a creek. I was there three Aprils in a row. There were places that you could walk across. It probably worse now. The water table has dropped significantly since I was a girl.
yes your right
89551-3563424566.jpg

I give you a yellow rose
little-blond-girl-yellow-rose-18721708-380708243.jpg

a question what does yellow mean?

That is what happens when the water is diverted for many reasons as much as 70 to 90 per cent is used for various reasons…. I am sure the river was much wider and deeper thousands of years ago when it was allowed to flow freely and the Israelites had to cross….Case in point is the Colorado river in the Western United States which rarely makes it to the Pacific Ocean as all the water is designated elsewhere… It used to be a mighty river now it is a mere shadow of its former self…

The two Altars
Altars of Technology

Moving forward

It was forbidden to worship idols made of wood and rock and stones etc… That is the main reason for not crafting an altar… People in the surrounding areas and countries did this… It was forbidden for the Israelites to do the same although some did and copied the surrounding peoples… The rest of your post makes no sense at all..

It was forbidden to worship idols made of wood and rock and stones etc… That is the main reason for not crafting an altar… People in the surrounding areas and countries did this… It was forbidden for the Israelites to do the same although some did and copied the surrounding peoples… The rest of your post makes no sense at all..
the same is many churches, like all that's Vatican and those as follow

The Lord says in Revelation 18: 4 And I heard another voice from heaven saying, “Come out of her, my people, lest you share in her sins, and lest you receive of her plagues.

Jeremiah 15: 6 You have forsaken Me,” says the Lord,
“You have all gone backward.
Therefore I will stretch out My hand against you and destroy you;
I am weary of relenting!

R (45).gif

Judgment from heaven
1712534934603.png

Isaiah 45:12 I have made the earth And created man on it. I--My hands--stretched out the heavens And all their host I have commanded.

Romans 1:18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who suppress the truth in unrighteousness,

Romans 1: 19 because what may be known of God is manifest in them, for God has shown it to them.

Romans 1: 20 For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead, so that they are without excuse,

Romans 1: 21 because, although they knew God, they did not glorify Him as God, nor were thankful, but became futile in their thoughts, and their foolish hearts were darkened.

Rev 11:18-19 The nations were angry, and Your wrath has come, And the time of the dead, that they should be judged, And that You should reward Your servants the prophets and the saints, And those who fear Your name, small and great, And should destroy those who destroy the earth."

Phil 2: 9-11 Therefore God also has highly exalted Him and given Him the name which is above every name,

Phil 2: 10 that at the name of Jesus, every knee should bow, of those in heaven, and those on earth, and those under the earth,

Phil 2: 11 and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Rev 11: 19 Then the temple of God was opened in heaven, and the ark of His covenant was seen in His temple. And there were bolts of lightning, noises, thundering, an earthquake, and great hail.

Jesus spoke frequently of angels, both good and bad (Matt. 13:41; 26:53; Mark 8:38; Luke 12:8, 9). Angels are quite real, and they play a vital part in God’s plan for the world. As you develop your understanding and beliefs about angelic forces, good and evil, cosmic battles in the heavens, and other topics of the supernatural, be sure that they accord with Scripture.

Forum List

Back