Bidenomics Flops. Again

You keep trying to compare Trump during Covid to Biden coming out of Covid! A houseplant could have been sitting in the Oval Office and gotten great unemployment numbers and GDP numbers as people went back to work after the Covid shutdowns! Do you really think anyone with an IQ greater than 50 can't see right through your "statistics", Joey?
Remember when trump bootlickers repeatedly gave credit to trump on 'unemployment numbers' when all trump did was NOT fuck up what Obama created.
The downward trend.

Then given time, trump fucked it up anyway.
His biggest fuckup.....OPEC+ Deal.

Biden, like Obama was handed an economy under duress. Donnie Dangerously was handed a smooth running economy with Obama's record breaking expansion. He handed Biden an economy in shambles.

Did you really just claim getting the supply chains up and running as a "success" for the Biden team? Are you high, Aldo? Have you forgotten how bad things were? You couldn't get baby formula. The shelves at the grocery store were literally half empty. And while that was going on the Biden Secretary of Transportation took a 3 month "Paternity Leave" to take care of his newly adopted baby! The supply chain was just one MORE thing that Biden and his band of idiots couldn't handle!
Because he took over the disaster your Fat Orange Shit Giblet God/King handed him by doing nothing! "I take no responsibility!" The MAGA motto.
MAGA

Oh, please. First, the rich need to pay their fair share.
Secondly. sure some prices have gone up, but so have wages. I'm making more than I ever have in my life.
As far as paying taxes, the rich account for half of the taxes paid in this country. But not to worry, with Biden's tax hikes and doing away with Trump's tax cuts, the government will be taking half of every paycheck you get. And no your wages didn't go up. Your buying power has decreased. Inflation ate your paycheck...

Last edited:
Who was exactly tying up vaccines? Certainly not the CDC, NAIAD, etc.

In fact, the only resistance to vaccines came from - wait for it - MAGA.
Trump fast-tracked the vaccines. Couldn't have been done without Trump. Usually it takes like forever to develop a vaccine.

Trump fast-tracked the vaccines. Couldn't have been done without Trump. Usually it takes like forever to develop a vaccine.

TRUMP: “As a result of Operation Warp Speed, Pfizer announced on Monday that its China virus vaccine was more than 90% effective. ...Pfizer said it wasn’t part of Warp Speed, but that turned out to be an unfortunate misrepresentation.”

THE FACTS: Not so much. Pfizer notably did not accept government money to develop, test or expand manufacturing capacity under Trump’s Operation Warp Speed initiative to quickly find a vaccine and treatments for the disease sweeping the country.

In fact, Pfizer partnered with the vaccine’s original developer, Germany’s BioNTech, in March and the following month announced the first human study in Germany. The White House announced Operation Warp Speed in May.

Pfizer opted not to join Operation Warp Speed initially but is following the same general requirements for the vaccine’s development as competitors who received government research money. The company says it has risked $2 billion of its own money on vaccine development and won’t get anything from Washington unless the effort is successful.

“Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine development and manufacturing costs have been entirely self-funded,” Pfizer spokeswoman Jerica Pitts said this week. “We decided to self-fund our efforts so we could move as fast as possible.”

3% isn't a big deal, stupid.
It is when it's stacked on top of all the OTHER increases, Joey! Inflation is up almost 20% from when Biden came into office and it's not going the right way yet which means the Fed is going to have to raise interest rates again. Worst President with fiscal policy I've ever seen. Biden not only doesn't have a clue...it appears everyone who's got his ear in this administration doesn't understand Economics either!

Biden, like Obama was handed an economy under duress. Donnie Dangerously was handed a smooth running economy with Obama's record breaking expansion. He handed Biden an economy in shambles.

American Progress, Boo? LOL...going with the high test propaganda I see! Oh and followed up with some more from MSNBC? You just keep on believing what those idiots keep telling you, Little Buddy...

American Progress, Boo? LOL...going with the high test propaganda I see! Oh and followed up with some more from MSNBC? You just keep on believing what those idiots keep telling you, Little Buddy...
Yeah, sure thing Palsy, attacking the source when you can't attack the facts is SOP for most common propagandist.

It is when it's stacked on top of all the OTHER increases, Joey! Inflation is up almost 20% from when Biden came into office and it's not going the right way yet which means the Fed is going to have to raise interest rates again. Worst President with fiscal policy I've ever seen. Biden not only doesn't have a clue...it appears everyone who's got his ear in this administration doesn't understand Economics either!

Sorry, man, I'd rather have mild inflation that riots, recession and plague like we had under Trump. So would most Americans.

I'm always amazed you guys really think that Republicans know what they are doing. Oh, they know what they are doing, they are fucking the working class. It's why we have a recession every time a Republican gets into office.

1714178064079.png

Sorry, man, I'd rather have mild inflation that riots, recession and plague like we had under Trump. So would most Americans.

I'm always amazed you guys really think that Republicans know what they are doing. Oh, they know what they are doing, they are fucking the working class. It's why we have a recession every time a Republican gets into office.
Mild inflation? Is that what you on the left are calling it? Mild inflation is 2 or 3 percent. Biden is giving us almost 20%. That's not mild...that's brutal. The average American can't afford another four years of "Bidenomics"!

Mild inflation? Is that what you on the left are calling it? Mild inflation is 2 or 3 percent. Biden is giving us almost 20%. That's not mild...that's brutal. The average American can't afford another four years of "Bidenomics"!

20% over four years is only 5% a year, dummy.

Right now, it's only 3%. That just isn't that bad. I'll take that over Trump's riots, plagues and recession any day of the week.

You've got to quit buying the liberal bullshit. Here is what happened under Trump.
From the national archives:

News broke this morning that real GDP grew at an annualized rate of 33.1% in the third quarter of 2020—beating expectations and setting an all-time record. This jump in GDP is nearly double the previous record set 70 years ago.

all we need is another fucked up response to a global pandemic that make that happen again.

20% over four years is only 5% a year, dummy.

Right now, it's only 3%. That just isn't that bad. I'll take that over Trump's riots, plagues and recession any day of the week.
Only a liberal would claim 5% a year increases 4 years in a row as something that "just isn't that bad". Would your taxes going up 20% be a problem, Joey? Because that's what inflation really is...it's a tax imposed on the people least able to absorb it! That's money coming out of people's bank accounts because of Joe Biden's fiscal policies. Money that they will NEVER get back! If we get another 4 years of Joe Biden in the White House we're literally looking at a generation of people with no savings and maxed out credit card debt!

Forum List

Back