Moses was a murder-er multiple times.,.,.,.

That's a lie. You do it to please yourself. You do it because you are insecure in your beliefs and I am secure in my beliefs. My security drives you bonkers. It makes you say really stupid things. You wish you were secure in your beliefs but your lashing out at others tells the real story.
You are so irretrievably lost in delusions. If you weren't such an asshole I would feel sorry for you.

surada "He" or "She" surada is a grows shit-post liar. It ""SHE"" insists
that christians have nothing negative to say about PHARISEEEEEES------------(well maybe
some heretical churches in the sticks) I attended standard churches as a child where the filthy
scum THERE spit out the word PHARISEE as if it was something like FUK. ANYONE out there
agree with surada that christians have NOTHING against PHARISEES? help the pathetic bitch

surada "He" or "She" surada is a grows shit-post liar. It ""SHE"" insists
that christians have nothing negative to say about PHARISEEEEEES------------(well maybe
some heretical churches in the sticks) I attended standard churches as a child where the filthy
scum THERE spit out the word PHARISEE as if it was something like FUK. ANYONE out there
agree with surada that christians have NOTHING against PHARISEES? help the pathetic bitch

Most Christians believe that the Pharisees, not to mention the Jewish people in general, were damned to hell, cursed, because of their rejection of the teaching that Jesus received from God (according to what was written in the gospels) but only until the appearance of the Spirit of truth.

If you love Me, you will keep My commandments. And I will ask the Father, and He will give you another Advocate to be with you forever— the Spirit of truth. The world cannot receive Him, because it neither sees Him nor knows Him. But you do know Him, for He abides with you and will be in you.

But the Advocate, the Spirit of truth, whom the Father will send in My name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have told you.

When the Advocatec comes, whom I will send to you from the Father—the Spirit of truth who proceeds from the Father—He will testify about Me.

But I tell you the truth, it is for your benefit that I am going away. Unless I go away, the Advocate will not come to you; but if I go, I will send Him to you.

When He comes, He will convict the world by showing where right and wrong and judgment lie: He will convict them of sin by their refusal to believe in Me; He will convince them that right is on my side, by showing them that I go to the Father when I pass from your sight; and will convince them of divine judgment by showing that the prince of this world stands condemned.

I still have much to tell you, but the burden would be too great. However, when he comes who is the Spirit of truth, He will guide you into all truth. For He will not speak on His own authority, but He will only tell you what He hears, and He will declare to you the things that are coming.. He will glorify Me by drawing from what is Mine and disclosing it to you. Everything that he Father has is Mine. That is why I said, "Everything that he makes known to you he will draw from what is mine."

Last edited:
If that was true you wouldn't be saying and doing stupid things. You and your belief in a pusillanimous edible mangod can't stop you from doing that..

Absolutely!

As a believer you should know that Christianity was from the beginning a story only half told to be completed in some distant future.

Guess what time it is?

"Behold! I will send for many fishermen, says the Lord, and they will fish for them; and after that I will send for many hunters, and they shall hunt them from every mountain, and from every hill, and every crevice in the rocks."

And so I say to you, you are Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church, and the gates of the netherworld shall not prevail against it.

And so I say to you, you are Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church, and the gates of the netherworld shall not prevail against it.

All the fish in the sea are dead. It says so in the bible, so I believe. Not to mention the fact that it's hard not to notice the billions of dead like you stumbling around naked under a strong delusion.

Revelation 16:3

All the fish in the sea are dead. It says so in the bible, so I believe. Not to mention the fact that it's hard not to notice the billions of dead like you stumbling around naked under a strong delusion.

You dismiss the Bible. It's silly that you even read it.

But please do tell me some more how I am dead. I can tell it excites you to write that.

or, the creator would feed fish to sapiens - in multitudes, for lunch. and own a mcdonald's.

ok-----but it didn't happen yet------wait for the second angel

It happened a very very long time ago, ever since Rome assimilated and perverted Christianity with its edible triune mangod that diddled a virgin to father himself so he could become fully human and fully God only to say things that no one understood while partying with sinners and prostitutes and sticking it to the man doing magic tricks, (publicly embarrassing some very important people) until he was tortured, crucified, and eaten by corpses like ding every other sunday and high holiday because he loved the Roman world so much. Sheesh!

It is important to note that at the resurrection the dead in Christ will be the first to rise. Obviously except for ding. He joined a herd of swine that stampeded off a cliff and was broken on the rocks (where the goblins go) below, below, below.

Not one will be lost except the one who must be lost for scripture must be fulfilled.

Last edited:
It happened a very very long time ago, ever since Rome assimilated and perverted Christianity with its edible triune mangod that diddled a virgin to father himself so he could become fully human and fully God only to say things that no one understood while partying with sinners and prostitutes and sticking it to the man until he was tortured, crucified, and eaten by people like ding every sunday and high holiday because he loved the Roman world so much.

It is important to note that at the resurrection the dead in Christ will be the first to rise. Obviously except for ding. He joined a herd of swine that stampeded off a cliff and was broken on the rocks below.

Not one will be lost except the one who must be lost for scripture must be fulfilled.

"...... LOVED THE ROMAN WORLD SO MUCH......" <<<< it's the theme of christianity.
Every aspect of that ancient shit hole of depravity, somehow, gets GLORIFIED.
The whores called "vestal virgins" who giggled and conspired as humans got eaten
by lions--------got SANCTIFIED. The ultimate fart at the jews is the "CRUCIFY
HIM" libel in which the writers commissioned by the "HOLEY ROMAN EMPEROR"
present the Golgotha Massacre as if the JUDEANS VIEWED IT LIKE THE VESTAL WHORES
AS A CIRCUS

Most Christians believe that the Pharisees, not to mention the Jewish people in general, were damned to hell, cursed, because of their rejection of the teaching that Jesus received from God (according to what was written in the gospels) but only until the appearance of the Spirit of truth.

If you love Me, you will keep My commandments. And I will ask the Father, and He will give you another Advocate to be with you forever— the Spirit of truth. The world cannot receive Him, because it neither sees Him nor knows Him. But you do know Him, for He abides with you and will be in you.

But the Advocate, the Spirit of truth, whom the Father will send in My name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have told you.

When the Advocatec comes, whom I will send to you from the Father—the Spirit of truth who proceeds from the Father—He will testify about Me.

But I tell you the truth, it is for your benefit that I am going away. Unless I go away, the Advocate will not come to you; but if I go, I will send Him to you.

When He comes, He will convict the world by showing where right and wrong and judgment lie: He will convict them of sin by their refusal to believe in Me; He will convince them that right is on my side, by showing them that I go to the Father when I pass from your sight; and will convince them of divine judgment by showing that the prince of this world stands condemned.

I still have much to tell you, but the burden would be too great. However, when he comes who is the Spirit of truth, He will guide you into all truth. For He will not speak on His own authority, but He will only tell you what He hears, and He will declare to you the things that are coming.. He will glorify Me by drawing from what is Mine and disclosing it to you. Everything that he Father has is Mine. That is why I said, "Everything that he makes known to you he will draw from what is mine."

No Christian that I know of ever claimed the Pharisees were damned. What Church did you attend?

The Seven Bowls of Revelation Mirror the Plagues of Exodus.

All the plagues of this chapter afflicted Israel and Rome during the first four years of the Jewish War.

It happened a very very long time ago, ever since Rome assimilated and perverted Christianity with its edible triune mangod that diddled a virgin to father himself so he could become fully human and fully God only to say things that no one understood while partying with sinners and prostitutes and sticking it to the man doing magic tricks, (publicly embarrassing some very important people) until he was tortured, crucified, and eaten by corpses like ding every other sunday and high holiday because he loved the Roman world so much. Sheesh!

It is important to note that at the resurrection the dead in Christ will be the first to rise. Obviously except for ding. He joined a herd of swine that stampeded off a cliff and was broken on the rocks (where the goblins go) below, below, below.

Clearly I am in your head. :lol:

"...... LOVED THE ROMAN WORLD SO MUCH......" <<<< it's the theme of christianity.
The whores called "vestal virgins" who giggled and conspired as humans got eaten
present the Golgotha Massacre as if the JUDEANS VIEWED IT LIKE THE VESTAL WHORES
AS A CIRCUS
You and hobelim are two peas in a pod.

AS A CIRCUS

Vestal Virgins - Vestal Virgins
The Vestal Virgins were 6 priestesses of the goddess Vesta, goddess of the home, hearth and fire. They were thought to be the guardians of luck in Rome. Vestals had the power to intervene on behalf of someone who was in trouble. It was thought that what the Vestals did could affect all of Rome.

Forum List

Back