Moses was a murder-er multiple times.,.,.,.

Jews ALTERED the NEW TESTES? "hundreds of years before the Romans ""usurped"" them? ---

Well yes.

Jesus discovered the secrets of the kingdom of heaven buried and hidden in the torah and had his Jewish disciples bury it again in the gospels way above the grasp of the irrational and superstitious.

They uploaded malware directly into the belly of the beast. " From his mouth there went a sharp sword with which to smite the nations."

Just take the teachings of the Rambam on the language of the prophets and apply it to the NT and see what you come up with.....

"The kingdom of Heaven is like hidden treasure lying buried in a field. The man who found it (Jesus H. Christ) buried it again."

Last edited:
Well yes.

Jesus discovered the secrets of the kingdom of heaven buried and hidden in the torah and had his disciples bury it again in the gospels way above the grasp of the irrational and superstitious.

They uploaded malware directly into the belly of the beast. " From his mouth there went a sharp sword with which to smite the nations."

Just take the teachings of the Rambam on the language of the prophets and apply it to the NT and see what you come up with.....

"The kingdom of Heaven is like hidden treasure lying buried in a field. The man who found it (Jesus H. Christ) buried it again."
Oy there are medications for that which ails you-----start with seroquel <<< this is NOT
professional advice-----seek a qualified neuropsychiatrist. PS I am not expert but I have access to persons VERY WELL VERSED in the writings of Rambam----I read only---THE GUIDE TO THE PERPLEXED------you is perplexed

Oy there are medications for that which ails you-----start with seroquel <<< this is NOT
professional advice-----seek a qualified neuropsychiatrist. PS I am not expert but I have access to persons VERY WELL VERSED in the writings of Rambam----I read only---THE GUIDE TO THE PERPLEXED------you is perplexed

So you will never become a deep thinker... There is no medication for that.

You do have my condolences.

so claims the crucifier ... and their book of forgeries and fallacies.
Thanks for proving my point that you are on a mission to subordinate Christianity.
simply the truth.

your point for what - christianity is a single source, corrupt, unverified version of the events of the 1st century, liberation theology, the religious itinerant of that century died for - the prescribed religion of antiquity.

- made real by christianities uninterrupted recorded history of persecution and victimization of the innocent from that time to the present day.

rather than bringing to justice those that committed the crime, the crucifiers - they are who wrote the christian bible. bing.

simply the truth.

your point for what - christianity is a single source, corrupt, unverified version of the events of the 1st century, liberation theology, the religious itinerant of that century died for - the prescribed religion of antiquity.

- made real by christianities uninterrupted recorded history of persecution and victimization of the innocent from that time to the present day.

rather than bringing to justice those that committed the crime, the crucifiers - they are who wrote the christian bible. bing.

In the beginning was the Word,

and the Word was with God,

and the Word was God.

In the beginning was the Word,

and the Word was with God,

and the Word was God.

In the beginning was the word, (logos)

And the word was with Ho Theos, (the God)

And the word was theos, (like God)

The greek word theos without the definite article "Ho" before it means god like or like God.

The greek word theos without the definite article "Ho" before it means god like or like God.
You just outed yourself as a JW. :lol:

He was in the beginning with God.

All things came to be through him,

and without him nothing came to be.

What came to be through him was life,

and this life was the light of the human race;

the light shines in the darkness

and the darkness has not overcome it.

Jehovah witness? :auiqs.jpg: No...

Life is the promise for complying with codified divine instruction. This law was given as a light to the nations.

Apparently you like the darkness have never mastered it, the law, and so you are under its curse.

Jehovah witness? :auiqs.jpg: No...

Life is the promise for complying with codified divine instruction. This law was given as a light to the nations.

Apparently you like the darkness have never mastered it, the law, and so you are under its curse.
You got schooled by a couple of 5th century Irish peasants, Patrick.

Yep, Jehovah Witness. 100%.

He was in the beginning with God.

All things came to be through him,

and without him nothing came to be.

no, sorry - of Garden Earth ...
1627595037684.png

but alas, they are a christian on their own mission ... as witnessed by the above and history.

no, sorry - of Garden Earth ...
View attachment 518947
but alas, they are a christian on their own mission ... as witnessed by the above and history.
A man named John was sent from God.
He came for testimony, to testify to the light, so that all might believe through him.
He was not the light, but came to testify to the light.
The true light, which enlightens everyone, was coming into the world.
He was in the world,
and the world came to be through him,
but the world did not know him.
He came to what was his own,
but his own people did not accept him.
But to those who did accept him he gave power to become children of God, to those who believe in his name,
who were born not by natural generation nor by human choice nor by a man’s decision but of God.

how do you know that they were there ONLY 350 years AND WHAT DIFFERENCE
does it make? They were the ONLY LITERATE people there. The history of the
rapist pig is buried in the sands of Medina in hebrew script
Poor Surada I told her before that what she knows is an illusion and if she wants to go down the rabbit hole she may be shocked what she finds out Ibn Ezra and Velikovsky make extremely good arguments that Mecca was Kadesh Barnea meaning if true that Islam’s holiest city was originally a hebrew city.. People should study for themselves and draw their own conclusions so that 350 years is possibly a bit out of line to say the least…

Poor Surada I told her before that what she knows is an illusion and if she wants to go down the rabbit hole she may be shocked what she finds out Ibn Ezra and Velikovsky make extremely good arguments that Mecca was Kadesh Barnea meaning if true that Islam’s holiest city was originally a hebrew city.. People should study for themselves and draw their own conclusions so that 350 years is possibly a bit out of line to say the least…
whatevah!!! that which I find striking is that ---she---is of the group that seems to claim
COSMOPOLITIN for all of ""palestine"" forever--------so how did it SUDDENLY
"become" "JEWTOWN" ?? Mecca was, clearly, a SILK ROAD watering hole-----how
did it suddenly become HOLEY MUZZIE?

I know it is really funny but sometimes that loyalty to her Palestinian cause will come up and bite her in the ass.…Case in point I have some really good stuff but this really hurts because there is a paper written on Kadesh Barnea published in the Palestinian Exploration Quarterly in 1964/65 by H Barr Derome( might have his last name spelled wrong) in which it used the identification of Kadesh Barnea as a way the bible defined the border of Israel in Numbers 34:3 to extend those borders almost a quarter of the way down the Arabian peninsula. Further there was a census Done by Jewish Rabbi Binyamin of Tudela who did an extensive search for Jews in the world in 1175 AD . He found that almost 48 per cent of the Jews lived in Arabia/ Yemen some 465000 out of 975000..This study can be found at Benjamin of Tudela( Sefer Massacre ’ot) Rimini 1988… The burning question is why were so many Jews found in the area of Medina and Mecca.. Why indeed although she…lol… Claims they converted what this late in almost the 12 th century…Then there is the closeness of Hebrew words and Arabic for the well found right near Mecca… I could point out some very very interesting tidbits here but I know you get it…

Although some Jews lived there it was never a Jewish city.

Although some Jews lived there it was never a Jewish city.
So says Surada even though I provided sources to the contrary because if Mecca truly was Kadesh Barnea then all the Israelites who escaped Egypt lived there for 38 of their 40 years in the wilderness and Miriam the sister of Moses was buried there…..That is way way more then some and never say never …They settled there because of the fresh water that was located there..I believe there are some Arab sources to this effect as well but they are oral and not written down so some of the names are different but the story is basically the same…

So says Surada even though I provided sources to the contrary because if Mecca truly was Kadesh Barnea then all the Israelites who escaped Egypt lived there for 38 of their 40 years in the wilderness and Miriam the sister of Moses was buried there…..That is way way more then some and never say never …They settled there because of the fresh water that was located there..I believe there are some Arab sources to this effect as well but they are oral and not written down so some of the names are different but the story is basically the same…

Kadesh Barnea is not on the Arabian peninsula. Why don't you look at a map?

Forum List

Back