Moses was a murder-er multiple times.,.,.,.

numbers_kadesh_barnea.png

Your maps are incorrect those are questimates of where Kadesh Barnea is I provided proof that it was Mecca which was home to the Amelikites who left and went North to Egypt( the shepherd kings) The Israelites stayed there for 38 years…

Your maps are incorrect those are questimates of where Kadesh Barnea is I provided proof that it was Mecca which was home to the Amelikites who left and went North to Egypt( the shepherd kings) The Israelites stayed there for 38 years…
thanks shimon------MAPS at that time were notoriously inaccurate----virtually dependent
on legend as far as I know. The tragedy of investigation TODAY---is that mecca and
Medina cannot be excavated

thanks shimon------MAPS at that time were notoriously inaccurate----virtually dependent
on legend as far as I know. The tragedy of investigation TODAY---is that mecca and
Correct Irosie I find Genesis 16 esp verse 14 very very telling when Hagar fled Into the
As unusual You are correct Irosie I find I agree with you 100 percent maybe the tent of meeting found close to the Kaaba in Mecca has more meaning then the muslims realize after all Abraham‘s tent was always open to others..Hmmmmm….I find Genesis 16 where Hagar fled into the “wilderness “ ( don’t forget the Israelites wandered the wilderness on their way down to Kadesh Barnea) very telling esp verse 14 where she was at the well between “Kadesh “and she named it ….She could not have gone that far as she was pregnant this could prove that Abraham also stayed very close by.. So the Israelites esp under Moses would have past knowledge of this place.. Wink Wink Nudge Nudge to Surada ..I think the arabs as restitution should make a deal and trade Mecca for Jerusalem and let us rebuild our temple without any hassle unless they want us to open up a can of worms that effects their holy sites in Mecca and Medina and we claim them as ancient Israelite cities even older then Jerusalem..

Hahahaha.. The Amelikites weren't on the Arabian Peninsula either, dumbass.

maps-bible-archeology-exodus-ishmaelites-amalekites.jpg

Hahahaha.. The Amelikites weren't on the Arabian Peninsula either, dumbass.

maps-bible-archeology-exodus-ishmaelites-amalekites.jpg
Be careful who you call a dumbass Surada as I have proven you incorrect on many occasions ( need I remind you of the Tamar gas fields across from Haifa that you claimed belonged to Gaza) I dont know if you do this on purpose or out of sheer ignorance.. Regardless your maps are erroneous and at best quesses by others who do not have the correct information… We can easily rectify the situation by opening up Medina and Mecca to archeological digs to find out if indeed these were ancient Israelite cities .., wink wink nudge nudge… I told you before that the things you think you know might be illusions and that before you go down the rabbit hole you should be careful when challenging others so far I haven’t really gone after that much but if you insist I can . You remind me of the mouse that goes for the cheese and gets shocked but keeps trying to get it.. It never seems to learn its lesson…Pay attention now by the way “ mouse “in Hebrew is “Akbar“….Puts an interesting slant on Isaiah “66 “ doesn’t it after all Moses “staff” ( the hashevet) swallowed up or consumed the other two serpents…… In case you miss the point the verse also mentions those who are behind a certain “ tree” eating swines flesh…Wink Wink…

Be careful who you call a dumbass Surada as I have proven you incorrect on many occasions ( need I remind you of the Tamar gas fields across from Haifa that you claimed belonged to Gaza) I dont know if you do this on purpose or out of sheer ignorance.. Regardless your maps are erroneous and at best quesses by others who do not have the correct information… We can easily rectify the situation by opening up Medina and Mecca to archeological digs to find out if indeed these were ancient Israelite cities .., wink wink nudge nudge… I told you before that the things you think you know might be illusions and that before you go down the rabbit hole you should be careful when challenging others so far I haven’t really gone after that much but if you insist I can . You remind me of the mouse that goes for the cheese and gets shocked but keeps trying to get it.. It never seems to learn its lesson…Pay attention now by the way “ mouse “in Hebrew is “Akbar“….Puts an interesting slant on Isaiah “66 “ doesn’t it after all Moses “staff” ( the hashevet) swallowed up or consumed the other two serpents…… In case you miss the point the verse also mentions those who are behind a certain “ tree” eating swines flesh…Wink Wink…

You must believe that Mt Sinai is al Lawz in Arabia.

Edom is over 1500 miles from Mecca and Medina.

The Amalekites had their origin within the Edomites, being descendants of Esau. They are often associated with Edom, living in the same area as Edom. Their traditional territory is transjordan between Babylon and the gulf of Aqaba. The Amalekites were enemies of Israel.

Amalek and the Amalekites - Bible

Correct Irosie I find Genesis 16 esp verse 14 very very telling when Hagar fled Into the

The Widerness
As unusual You are correct Irosie I find I agree with you 100 percent maybe the tent of meeting found close to the Kaaba in Mecca has more meaning then the muslims realize after all Abraham‘s tent was always open to others..Hmmmmm….I find Genesis 16 where Hagar fled into the “wilderness “ ( don’t forget the Israelites wandered the wilderness on their way down to Kadesh Barnea) very telling esp verse 14 where she was at the well between “Kadesh “and she named it ….She could not have gone that far as she was pregnant this could prove that Abraham also stayed very close by.. So the Israelites esp under Moses would have past knowledge of this place.. Wink Wink Nudge Nudge to Surada ..I think the arabs as restitution should make a deal and trade Mecca for Jerusalem and let us rebuild our temple without any hassle unless they want us to open up a can of worms that effects their holy sites in Mecca and Medina and we claim them as ancient Israelite cities even older then Jerusalem..

The Wilderness of Shur or the Wilderness of Sin? Neither are on the Arabian Peninsula. So now you claim Mecca which wasn't founded until the 4th century AD..

THE HISTORY OF MECCA
The Arabian city of Mecca (or Makkah) enjoys a colorful history, that all of the available historical and archaeological evidence suggest began in around the 4th century AD, when migrants from Yemen initially settled the area. Since Mecca is the historical and geographical epicenter of the religion of Islam this fundamental element is interesting to explore whether one is religious or not.

The Romans took control of the area in the first century AD.

Sarada is truly a mouse .. You certainly are not a lion as a Lion is not afraid to delve into mysteries that it didn’t know and would want to get to the bottom of…. What if I told you that you again that everything you think you know is an illusion.. You have posted nothing here of note and you have flooded the thread to hide the facts I brought forth are you not proud of yourself for hiding knowledge from others truly Mecca and Medina need to be opened to archeological digs so we can finally show the world just how deep the rabbit hole truly goes….

Sarada is truly a mouse .. You certainly are not a lion as a Lion is not afraid to delve into mysteries that it didn’t know and would want to get to the bottom of…. What if I told you that you again that everything you think you know is an illusion.. You have posted nothing here of note and you have flooded the thread to hide the facts I brought forth are you not proud of yourself for hiding knowledge from others truly Mecca and Medina need to be opened to archeological digs so we can finally show the world just how deep the rabbit hole truly goes….

LOLOL.. Mecca and Medina are over 1500 miles from where the Alameks lived.. You're not going to dig up Mecca and Medina... They don't need tourism liked the Israelis.

LOLOL.. Mecca and Medina are over 1500 miles from where the Alameks lived.. You're not going to dig up Mecca and Medina... They don't need tourism liked the Israelis.
You are incorrect as usual No such distinction, however, appears to be made in the biblical narrative, at least as regards the former two of these tribes; their national character is everywhere the same, and the different localities in which we find these Amalekites may be easily explained by their habits, which evidently were such as belong to a warlike nomade people (Reland, Palest. p. 78 sq.; Mannert, Geogr. VI, 1, 183 sq.). Arabian writers mention Amalika, Amalik, Imlik, as an aboriginal tribe of their country, descended from Ham (Abulfeda says from Shem), and more ancient than the Ishmaelites (D'Herbelot, Bibl. Orient. s.v. Amlac; De Sacy, Excerpta ex Abulf. in Pococke's Specim. p. 543 sq.; Michaelis, Spicileg. 1, 170 sq.). They also give the same name to the Philistines and other Canaanites, and assert that the Amalekites who were conquered by Joshua passed over to North Africa (Ewald, Isr. Gesch. 1, 300, 450). Philo (Vita Moysis, 1, 39) calls the Amalekites who fought with the Israelites on leaving Egypt Phoenicians. The same writer interprets the name Amalek as meaning "a people that licks up or exhausts" (Legis Allegor. 3, 66). From the scriptural notices of their location south of Palestine (Nu 13:29), in the region traversed by the Israelites (Ex 17:8 sq.), and their connection with the Ammonites (Jg 3:13), Midianites (Jg 6:3; Jg 7:12), Kenites (1Sa 15:6), as well as their neighborhood to the Philistines (1Sa 27:8), Mount Soir (1Ch 5:26), and the city of Shur or Pelusium (1Sa 15:7), it is evident that their proper territory was bounded by Philistia, Egypt, Idumaea, and the desert of Sinai. — Van Iperen, Histor. Crit. Edom. et Amalecitar. (Leonard. 1768); Jour. of. Sac. Lit. Apr. 1852, p. 89 sq.; Noldeke, Ueber die Amalekiter. etc. (Gotting. 1863). As you can see the arabian writers have them as an indigenous tribe of Arabia and since they were nomadic and took their sheep with them they got around… Wink Wink nudge nudge... Get you trusty shovels ready Sarada we really need to dig up Mecca and Medina to check out its ancient Israelite heritage…

ALAMEK?? archaeology is done in order to research the past, not create tourism. Fret
not-----there are enough people in the world who would rather not know

I am fascinated. The romans controlled Mecca in the first century AD? Until when?
Did they impose any laws? How did the people of Mecca respond to Roman rule?
Did they eventually impose christianity? Are there remnants of churches in the sands
of Mecca?

I am fascinated. The romans controlled Mecca in the first century AD? Until when?
Did they impose any laws? How did the people of Mecca respond to Roman rule?
Did they eventually impose christianity? Are there remnants of churches in the sands
of Mecca?
I know she opened the can of worms lol….But I even haven’t begun to open up the possibilities ….. There is so much more to the sands of Arabia then meets the eye and to Yemenite Jews that flourished in the area to the south for millennia ( sons of the south or word play on Ben Yameem son of my old age one of the tribes of Israel) regardless get those shovels ready time to have a look see on the whole Arabian peninsula not just around Mecca and Medina You are so right Irosie

I know she opened the can of worms lol….But I even haven’t begun to open up the possibilities ….. There is so much more to the sands of Arabia then meets the eye and to Yemenite Jews that flourished in the area to the south for millennia ( sons of the south or word play on Ben Yameem son of my old age one of the tribes of Israel) regardless get those shovels ready time to have a look see on the whole Arabian peninsula not just around Mecca and Medina You are so right Irosie
Sadly it will never happen-----in fact, there is no question in my mind that lots of
today's Yemenites are the descendants of people who were, back in the day, from
what is now called SAUDI ARABIA. The Yemenites have a big problem----can you guess
why I call my little apartment THE BROOKLYN GENIZA?

Sadly it will never happen-----in fact, there is no question in my mind that lots of
today's Yemenites are the descendants of people who were, back in the day, from
what is now called SAUDI ARABIA. The Yemenites have a big problem----can you guess
why I call my little apartment THE BROOKLYN GENIZA?
No please enlighten me … Why.,,,,Never is a long time Irosie and Saudi’s Arabia is not that stable things happen suddenly in my way of seeing just like the Soviet Union fell very quickly when most could not fathom them falling…

No please enlighten me … Why.,,,,Never is a long time Irosie and Saudi’s Arabia is not that stable things happen suddenly in my way of seeing just like the Soviet Union fell very quickly when most could not fathom them falling…

You don't know anything about Saudi Arabia.

Meanwhile,

The territory of the Amalekites:

The Amalekites had their origin within the Edomites, being descendants of Esau. They are often associated with Edom, living in the same area as Edom.

Their traditional territory is transjordan between Babylon and the gulf of Aqaba.
The Amalekites were enemies of Israel.

The Amalekite territory very was similar to the Ishmaelites: "Ishmael settled from Havilah to Shur which is east of Egypt as one goes toward Assyria [this would indicate a route south east side of the dead sea]; he settled in defiance of all his relatives." Genesis 25:18

They liked to live in mountainous terrain: Judges 12:15

So based upon 1 Sam 15:6-7 and 1 Sam 27:8, we can see that the Amalekite territory was between Havilah and Shur. The Amalekites lived transjordan between Babylon and Ezion Geber. Saul defeated the Amalekites whose "city" where they lived, was in a region "from Havilah as you go to Shur" which is entirely "transjordan" between Midian and Babylon: 1 Samuel 15:7

The border between Israel and Egypt at the time of David was the Wadi el-Arish. Egypt controlled the entire modern Sinai Peninsula. We know that 1 Sam 15:6-7 and 1 Sam 27:8 say that the Amalekites lived as far as Egypt and east of the Arabah Valley. This proves Egypt's border was the Wadi el-Arish.

The Amalekites lived near Kadesh Barnea at the time of Abraham: Genesis 14:7
The Amalekites were living in Mt. Seir (Edom) at the time of the conquest: 1 Chronicles 4:42-43

One stop before they reached Sinai, Amalek came to fight Moses at Rephidim: Ex 17:8
At Kadesh Barnea (near or at Petra), when the spies brought back a bad report, Israel was warned not to enter the promised land or else the Amalekites and the Canaanites would defeat Israel.

At this point, the Amalekites are living in the Negev which would become the territory of Judah: Numbers 13:29. Notice also that Moses told them to turn south away from the promised land and take the "wilderness by the way of the Red Sea": Numbers 14:25. This means that they went from Petra down towards Ezion Geber (modern Elat).

The Kenites lived in the mountains and with the Amalekites: Numbers 24:20-21; 1 Samuel 15:6

Forum List

Back