More Trump Winning: Gas Prices Fall To 12-Year Low - Democrats Fuming...

I put some TrumpGas in my vehicle the other day, and ever since then I have had an irresistible urge to go to Russia and kiss Putin's ass and help Make Russia Great Again.
So go!
Okay, I'll be making a big announcement about going to Russia next week. As long as there is TrumpGas in my tank, I can make all kinds of promises and everyone will bleev me, and I don't have to follow through.

TrumpGas is the best and cheapest gas ever made in the history of the world and I get more mileage than ever before. Bleev me.

Everyone was talking about TrumpGas at the G20 summit.

TrumpGas is the best gas ever made in the history of the world.

true.....but how does TrumpGas compare to:

Trump Steaks
Trump airlines
Trump Vodka
Trump shirts
Trump water
etc.
LOL

TrumpGas is the best gas ever made in the history of the world.

true.....but how does TrumpGas compare to:

Trump Steaks
Trump airlines
Trump Vodka
Trump shirts
Trump water
etc.
LOL
TrumpGas is the same high quality as all TrumpSwag. On a single tank of TrumpGas, you can drive from anywhere in America to Mar-A-Lago.

I put some TrumpGas in my vehicle the other day, and ever since then I have had an irresistible urge to go to Russia and kiss Putin's ass and help Make Russia Great Again.
So go!
Okay, I'll be making a big announcement about going to Russia next week. As long as there is TrumpGas in my tank, I can make all kinds of promises and everyone will bleev me, and I don't have to follow through.

TrumpGas is the best and cheapest gas ever made in the history of the world and I get more mileage than ever before. Bleev me.

Everyone was talking about TrumpGas at the G20 summit.

TrumpGas is the best gas ever made, believe me
It will improve your gas mileage bigly
No President in history has ever had better gas....it will make America Great Again
I'm going to buy some TrumpGas and make Mexico pay for it

TrumpGas is the best gas ever made, believe me
It will improve your gas mileage bigly
No President in history has ever had better gas....it will make America Great Again

that TrumpGas is so damn good, that there a huge shortage of that gas at all Saudi gas stations...........

Making America great again? You betcha! Go Trump! Go Trump! :dance:

Even as gas prices have fallen to the lowest point in years under President Trump, Senate Minority Leader is claiming the price of petrol has only gone up.

The nationwide price for gas closed the week of July 17th at $2:39/gallon, down from $2.47/gallon when Trump took office.

Over the July 4th holiday weekend, gas prices were at their lowest point since 2005, according to the AAA.

"At $2.23, today’s average national gas price is the cheapest the country has seen all year," AAA reported. "On the week, gas prices fell in 46 states. Only Illinois, Oklahoma and Washington, D.C. saw prices increase, albeit by one cent each, while Hawaii and Maine remained flat. South Carolina continues to carry the cheapest gas in the country at $1.90. Today, consumers can find gas for $2.00 or less at one out of every four gas stations in the country."

Chuck Schumer, appearing on This Week with George Stephanopoulos, claimed Sunday the prices are only rising, thanks to "huge companies buying up other big companies."

"Gas prices are sticky -- you know, when the domestic price goes, uh, when the, uh, price for oil goes up on the markets, it goes right up but it never goes down.," Schumer said. "How the heck did we let Exxon and Mobil merge?"

Schumer also appeared confused over the "sticky prices" economic theory, as gasoline is cited by the Federal Reserve as an example of prices that aren't "sticky."...

Read More:
As Gas Prices Fall to 12-Year Low, Schumer Claims Gas Prices 'Never Go Down'
DRUDGE REPORT 2017®
While I agree that Schumer doesn't seem to understand what he is talking about, neither do you. First of all, current gas prices are NOT the lowest since 2005, at least not where I live. Secondly, Trump has done NOTHING to effect the gas price, that I know of, maybe you can enlighten me.
There have been some good things to come out of the Trump WH. However, this is not one of them.

Even as gas prices have fallen to the lowest point in years under President Trump, Senate Minority Leader is claiming the price of petrol has only gone up.

The nationwide price for gas closed the week of July 17th at $2:39/gallon, down from $2.47/gallon when Trump took office.

Over the July 4th holiday weekend, gas prices were at their lowest point since 2005, according to the AAA.

"At $2.23, today’s average national gas price is the cheapest the country has seen all year," AAA reported. "On the week, gas prices fell in 46 states. Only Illinois, Oklahoma and Washington, D.C. saw prices increase, albeit by one cent each, while Hawaii and Maine remained flat. South Carolina continues to carry the cheapest gas in the country at $1.90. Today, consumers can find gas for $2.00 or less at one out of every four gas stations in the country."

Chuck Schumer, appearing on This Week with George Stephanopoulos, claimed Sunday the prices are only rising, thanks to "huge companies buying up other big companies."

"Gas prices are sticky -- you know, when the domestic price goes, uh, when the, uh, price for oil goes up on the markets, it goes right up but it never goes down.," Schumer said. "How the heck did we let Exxon and Mobil merge?"

Schumer also appeared confused over the "sticky prices" economic theory, as gasoline is cited by the Federal Reserve as an example of prices that aren't "sticky."...

Read More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2017®

So when it goes up $1 after the 2020 election, are you going to admit Trump fucked you?

G and his fellow left-wingers have completely lost it.
Does Drudge ever tell the truth?

gas_prices.jpg

So we have an abundance of oil for the last few years because of hybrid vehicles and Americas over production of oil. This is why we have low prices. No demand and lots of supply, Saint Ray Goons dream.

Thank democratic energy polices . Like years of miles per gallon regs that have lead up to energy independence for the USA .

Ya know , the ones cons are always against .

Read More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2017®

Fantastic news for coal

Forum List

Back