Who needs a wall?

there wont be a wall, just the lie that ramped up Trumps base..

Just make it really hard for illegal aliens to live here, They'll move on...

Most "illegal aliens" are people who overstayed their work visas. The same work visas Trump uses to import foreign workers to work at his domestic resorts.

Yeah and it's a "transparent wall" -- in the common tongue, a fence.

there wont be a wall, just the lie that ramped up Trumps base..
They are building it now moron! Trump freed up the money shit stain froze for 300 miles of it.

no theyre not ... dipshits like you dont know the difference between a wall and a fence ... nothing Trump did had any effect on the collecting the funds for 43's fence/maintenance either

the last 6 months have been the epitome of hypocrisy

Well, if anything, we at least know for sure where the Republican Party stands on things; they pretend Russia didn't meddle (obviously because they were the beneficiaries of that meddling), they want to take health care away from millions of people, they want tax cuts for the rich, and they want polluters to poison our water sources.

But wholly, they are proving that they cannot govern. They forfeit those duties during Obama and haven't changed since.

Just make it really hard for illegal aliens to live here, They'll move on...

Most "illegal aliens" are people who overstayed their work visas. The same work visas Trump uses to import foreign workers to work at his domestic resorts.

the last 6 months have been the epitome of hypocrisy
If the majority of illegals entered legally on a visa and then failed to leave when it expired, would it make sense to figure out how to stay on top of that? Electronically, we have gadgets that can talk to us and show us who is at our front door while we are at work, but we can't find workers who haven't "checked out" when their visas expire? I think we could, if we put our minds to it.

no theyre not ... dipshits like you dont know the difference between a wall and a fence ... nothing Trump did had any effect on the collecting the funds for 43's fence/maintenance either

And it's not like this fence is even going to stop illegal immigration since most of them are people who overstayed their visas, not those who cross the border in the middle of the night.

If the majority of illegals entered legally on a visa and then failed to leave when it expired, would it make sense to figure out how to stay on top of that? Electronically, we have gadgets that can talk to us and show us who is at our front door while we are at work, but we can't find workers who haven't "checked out" when their visas expire? I think we could, if we put our minds to it.

Sure we could. Or we could just cease that practice entirely and force American companies to hire, you know, Americans.

I feel like that burden should fall on the companies that brought those workers into the country on the visas. Corporate responsibility...though I know how loathe to that they are.

like Ive always said ... ENFORCE THE LAWS ON THE BOOKS ...

small government RW want to create more government ... F'EM

It wasn't a lie dumbass. If Trump could pass legislation himself it would be funded & built.
It's no more a lie than Obama promising to close Gitmo when he was campaigning.

Any wall isn't going to stop shit. Most illegals are people that Trump and others like him brought into this country on work visas because they hate Americans and don't want to hire them.

It wasn't a lie dumbass. If Trump could pass legislation himself it would be funded & built.

Any wall isn't going to stop shit. Most illegals are people that Trump and others like him brought into this country on work visas because they hate Americans and don't want to hire them.
You're as stupid as the one I quoted

Your user name fits you perfectly

EVERY FUCKING THING TRUMP DOES IS A LIE!!

so he blames someone else.

Forum List

Back