More Trump Winning: Gas Prices Fall To 12-Year Low - Democrats Fuming...

Fantastic news for coal

Great point........So, those coal miners were not only lied to by Trump, but now owners of coal mines are allowed to dump their poisons all over lakes and streams around where these coal miners live.....They must really "love" that orange clown.

I put some Trumpgas into my motorcycle last week, and now, it will only turn right. That being the case, it now gets nowhere, and just goes in circles. It was all I could do to keep it from running over a Latino and a woman wearing a head scarf walking out of a Mosque. The odometer no longer works, apparently because the bike no longer wants anyone to know where it has been. The horn beeps constantly.

Fantastic news for coal

Great point........So, those coal miners were not only lied to by Trump, but now owners of coal mines are allowed to dump their poisons all over lakes and streams around where these coal miners live.....They must really "love" that orange clown.
While he tries to cut their healthcare.

It's special.

He isn't cutting their healthcare....the democrats created obamacare, lying about it as they did it....and obamacare is going to make 320 million Americans lose their health insurance because it was designed to fail, and to bring down the private healthcare industry....

obama wants 320 million Americans to lose their healthcare, so they have to go into the VA system for everyone...

pop quiz. What do record low gas prices do to economies who rely on exports of oil and nat. gas? (russia)

pop quiz. What do record low gas prices do to economies who rely on exports of oil and nat. gas? (russia)
I have been pointing out for a long time Putin needs oil to get above $60 a barrel. I have been pointing out his economy has been in recession for quite a while, and this is all that has been stopping him from conquering all of the Ukraine.

It's a good thing Trump doesn't have as much to do with the price of oil as his idiot supporters think he does, or the Manchurian Candidate would have it over $60 in no time.

It is no coincidence he appointed the Exxon CEO, who also likes high oil prices for their profits, as his Secretary of State.

Fantastic news for coal

While he tries to cut their healthcare.

It's special.

He isn't cutting their healthcare....the democrats created obamacare, lying about it as they did it....and obamacare is going to make 320 million Americans lose their health insurance because it was designed to fail, and to bring down the private healthcare industry....

obama wants 320 million Americans to lose their healthcare, so they have to go into the VA system for everyone...
Of course. Trump's attempted cutting of subsidies and the people on Medcaid not cutting benefits for Trump voters. Of course (sarcasm)

I have been pointing out for a long time Putin needs oil to get above $60 a barrel. I have been pointing out his economy has been in recession for quite a while, and this is all that has been stopping him from conquering all of the Ukraine.

It's a good thing Trump doesn't have as much to do with the price of oil as his idiot supporters think he does, or the Manchurian Candidate would have it over $60 in no time.
And Hillary was on board with McCain for providing Ukraine with anti-armour weapons and surplus artillery. And that's why Putin gave trump fake news on Hillary, but it doesn't explain why he was so mind numbingly stupid to take it.

what does trump have to do with that?
dunno. it's just as insane when you blindly prop / credit someone for something they have zero control over as you do when you attack someone for the same thing.

gas prices shot back up and are likely to remain volatile regardless of who is in the white house.

Trump could always threaten Iran. That would boost oil prices over the $60 goal line.

It is no coincidence he appointed the Exxon CEO, who also likes high oil prices for their profits, as his Secretary of State.

when you produce more oil and gas the lower the price gets.

Right on target......except for the part stating that Trump "appointed" Tillerson; my guess is that Tillerson (and friends) appointed themselves.

......except for the part stating that Trump "appointed" Tillerson; my guess is that Tillerson (and friends) appointed themselves.
You REALLY need to learn how the government works. 1st you think the Presidency is decided by a popular vote, and now this.... good grief.

True nationalists such as these miners understands the sacrifices that need to be made in order for the Trumpenfuhrer to make America great again.

Well, Stevie.......have the above printed in poster size....and wear it proudly while walking around the streets of Wheeling, WV; I am sure (as Rummy and Cheney used to say) you'll be treated with flowers and candy....or something else.

Forum List

Back