Trump To Be Deposed In Dispute With Media Company Co-Founders.

Diamond Member
Nov 8, 2022
My Happyi Place
WILMINGTON, Delaware, April 4 (Reuters) - Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump is scheduled to be deposed later this month by lawyers for co-founders of his social media company as part of a dispute over ownership in Trump Media & Technology Group (DJT.O), opens new tab, which went public last week.

A notice filed with Delaware's Court of Chancery, where the co-founders sued Trump Media, said the deposition is scheduled for April 15 at 10 am ET (1400 GMT) in New York, which is also the scheduled start of Trump's first criminal trial.

Depositions often get rescheduled.
Trump campaign spokespersons did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

The notice of deposition did not specify the questions and Christopher Clark, an attorney for the co-founders, did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

Trump Media, which owns the Truth Social messaging platform, was sued in February by Andy Litinsky and Wes Moss, two former contestants on Trump's reality TV show The Apprentice. They said in 2021 they were pledged 8.6% of pre-merger Trump Media stock for helping to launch the company.

No one cares... barely on the radar...

1712256990962.png

They are probably trying to get their money before the thing crashes and burns.

Down another 5.45% today.

This is what happens to any company P01135809 goes public, it craters. These people want their money back before it falls threw floor, or even worse P01135809 streals it, which he is famous for.

Have you seen the financials?
/—-/ Of course, but financials don’t always drive a stock price. Plenty of bio techs with strong financials have crashed and burned over the FDA sending a drug application back for further research. they didn’t reject it, just had some questions.
Fundamental investment is fine and I have plenty of Blue Chips. I also carefully trade start ups for fun and profit. A trailing stop loss protects me from sudden crashes.

/—-/ Of course, but financials don’t always drive a stock price. Plenty of bio techs with strong financials have crashed and burned over the FDA sending a drug application back for further research. they didn’t reject it, just had some questions.
Fundamental investment is fine and I have plenty of Blue Chips. I also carefully trade start ups for fun and profit. A trailing stop loss protects me from sudden crashes.
Biotechs that get IPOs have a product and a plan to justify the speculation on the price.

Trump’s stock price is driven by identity politics

Forum List

Back