Mexico says it will not accept migrants deported by Texas under new state law

They've been adding measles and tuberculosis here in Chicago.
And with the expense of schooling their kids, paying for their ER visits
and jailing their criminals, they're a large negative. Moron.
I can't see it any other way. When an illegal group receives money from the city and upsets the blacks of that city because funding is taken away from them, well then there's an entire other issue that isn't good for the economy.

1) If we send them back and REDUCE WELFARE to lazy Americans who won’t lower themselves to a job, the prices stay the same AND we save a ton on government spending on welfare.

2) We save a ton on the government spending to house, feed, and provide full welfare to their anchor babies.

3) We don’t take needed resources away from Americans.

The welfare state point you're making is spot on. But there's only one thing wrong. If they saved all that money from not paying out welfare to lazy people, our government would just find something else to spend it on. They wouldn't do anything useful with it, like paying down the national debt.

I am of the opinion that deporting them would actually hurt our economy, keeping them in the US will actually strengthen our economy.

I had a very smart Asian electrical engineer I knew who got his degree from the University of Chicago make this very good point to me 20+ years ago. Mexico is actually doing us a favor not accepting them back.

My engineering friend made me aware that we actually have an economy that is very dependent on our low cost of goods dependent on illegal Mexican labor, this is how we make a lot of our money. A lot of food in the supermarket would be so much more expensive were it not for illegals. They take low paying jobs and dangerous jobs that Americans are unwilling to take. You want a great way to hurt our US economy? Send all illegal Mexicans living in America back to Mexico, congrats you just made everything so much more expensive for everyone.

...and eventually they will become US citizens adding to our workforce. More labor to do jobs. Mexicans are some of the hardest working people on the face of this earth. So why would you be stupid enough to send your best workers back to Mexico?

Migrant labor ...

A man, wife, a few kids can run a cherry orchard just fine ... never a problem ... except come harvest ... then a man needs 20 other men to come in for a couple weeks and ... [giggle] ... pick cherries ... it's true I swear, seen with my own eyes ...

It's not coincidence these "20 other men" just finished up strawberry harvest ... and will be off to the cucumber fields after cherries are done ... this system was set up in California during WWII ... fed the world ... just making it illegal for Mexican nationals to take these jobs doesn't change the fact that Mexicans national will be holding these jobs ...

As long as Whitie offers these jobs ... Brownie will break the law ... simple ...

The welfare state point you're making is spot on. But there's only one thing wrong. If they saved all that money from not paying out welfare to lazy people, our government would just find something else to spend it on. They wouldn't do anything useful with it, like paying down the national debt.
The debt was accrued under false pretexts...It's not binding on any of us.

Migrant labor ...

A man, wife, a few kids can run a cherry orchard just fine ... never a problem ... except come harvest ... then a man needs 20 other men to come in for a couple weeks and ... [giggle] ... pick cherries ... it's true I swear, seen with my own eyes ...

It's not coincidence these "20 other men" just finished up strawberry harvest ... and will be off to the cucumber fields after cherries are done ... this system was set up in California during WWII ... fed the world ... just making it illegal for Mexican nationals to take these jobs doesn't change the fact that Mexicans national will be holding these jobs ...

As long as Whitie offers these jobs ... Brownie will break the law ... simple ...
Harvesting is pretty much all mechanized now. It's cheaper and faster.

Or better yet ,Lowering TAX.

At least that's the story that the NGOs and cartels are feeding to them....But none of us can know that.

No, that's the way it is in Mexico and South America.
There's only about 130 million people in Mexico. And they're spread out throughout the entire country. Mostly small villages scattered about.
That makes it nearly impossible for any sort of medium size business, because of so few people in the area.

Harvesting is pretty much all mechanized now. It's cheaper and faster.

Yeah right ... where in California are you seeing mechanical harvesting of cherries? ... grapes? ... artichokes? ...

You are partial correct .. we have made gains in mechanical harvesting ... but there's still a need for Whitie to hire Brownie illegally ... or don't eat California lettuce ... grow it yourself ...

Yeah right ... where in California are you seeing mechanical harvesting of cherries? ... grapes? ... artichokes? ...

You are partial correct .. we have made gains in mechanical harvesting ... but there's still a need for Whitie to hire Brownie illegally ... or don't eat California lettuce ... grow it yourself ...
Cherries

Grapes

Artichokes

Lettuce

Hand labor is vastly slower and more expensive than machines. Just the savings in worker's comp insurance makes machines worthwhile.

Cherries

Grapes

Artichokes

Lettuce

Hand labor is vastly slower and more expensive than machines. Just the savings in worker's comp insurance makes machines worthwhile.

Where are you seeing this? ... the California Central Valley isn't that big ... your video only shows one machine ... experimental ... now show me a 40-acre family ranch full of mature Bing cherry trees being harvested ...

Cherries on a tree don't all ripen at the same time ... we were across the fenceline growing walnuts and almonds, and those two crops do ripen all at the same time, and with machines we could get our crop to market with just the extended family ... with cherries, you have to collect product every few days as the fruit ripened ... twenty strong men for about three weeks going through the orchard again and again harvesting cherries as the ripen ...

You flatlanding cityslickers don't understand farm life at all ... now do you? ... bet you didn't know crows are immune to #8 bird shot ... that's the first thing to learn about orchards ... use #4 shot ...

Where are you seeing this? ... the California Central Valley isn't that big ... your video only shows one machine ... experimental ... now show me a 40-acre family ranch full of mature Bing cherry trees being harvested ...

Cherries on a tree don't all ripen at the same time ... we were across the fenceline growing walnuts and almonds, and those two crops do ripen all at the same time, and with machines we could get our crop to market with just the extended family ... with cherries, you have to collect product every few days as the fruit ripened ... twenty strong men for about three weeks going through the orchard again and again harvesting cherries as the ripen ...

You flatlanding cityslickers don't understand farm life at all ... now do you? ... bet you didn't know crows are immune to #8 bird shot ... that's the first thing to learn about orchards ... use #4 shot ...
I showed you a cherry harvester. It can be used on small orchards and large orchards. It is even used on super big orchards.

Ahh you showed a cherry harvester. One. Used on one orchard. You didn't show every orchard.

That sounds completely ridiculous. The fact is, harvesting and planting has become increasingly automated over the last decade.

... The fact is, harvesting and planting has become increasingly automated over the last decade.

True ... but we don't have complete coverage across the entire Valley today ... there's still need for migrant labor today ... do you dispute that? ...

... or do you claim even small 40-acre family farms are buying millions of dollars worth of high tech combines ... in California ... you still haven't said where in California you've been seeing this ... is this strictly YouTube information or do you have any practice experience harvesting commercial crops? ... you know, in California ...

True ... but we don't have complete coverage across the entire Valley today ... there's still need for migrant labor today ... do you dispute that? ...

... or do you claim even small 40-acre family farms are buying millions of dollars worth of high tech combines ... in California ... you still haven't said where in California you've been seeing this ... is this strictly YouTube information or do you have any practice experience harvesting commercial crops? ... you know, in California ...
Small 40 acre farms don't BUY any of these combines. They rent them. The harvesters work 24 hours a day. They don't need breaks, go to the bathroom, eat or get injured and make an insurance claim. The savings for a small farm can be hundreds of thousands of dollars a season.

Don't be such a Luddite. The world has passed you by.

Forum List

Back