Pro-HAMAS students block UCLA Jewish student from entering campus

What's sick is YOU supporting terrorism.
That's what's sick, and noted, that you side stepped what your
terrorist group does in my previous post.

PATHETIC!
That poster is a disgusting antisemite, and I suspect not even American. He might be one of Soros’ paid Jew-haters.

When ANTIFA and BLM showed up at Huntington Beach to march down Main Street from PCH, we knew their game. We went through our allies an removed all the bricks and rocks they staged, by the truck load. Then the men of the area stood tall as ANTIFA tried to march down our street and we beat the shit out of them all the way to the sand and even in the sand. You can watch videos on YouTube. They never were allowed to march and the HBPD stood back and watched... with smiles.

On the same day Santa Monica, Santa Ana, and Long Beach all had marches by ANTIFA and BLM where their cities were looted and citizens attacked. The schools need to take notice. Get the men to stand up and face these weak pussies. They will crumple and retreat. Bullies can't handle confrontation.

Although there are not any some form of Militia would be real good right now

No. They know it’s undercounted. That’s why the west uses Hamas’ numbers.

If you somehow think the msm supports the Palestinians, you need to think again. They are completely in the tank for Israel and always have been.

Nope.

Oh they have a soft spot for them. but they realize being out with it makes them look bad to normal, non jew hating Americans.

Nope.

Oh they have a soft spot for them. but they realize being out with it makes them look bad to normal, non jew hating Americans.
Most of the big old media is owned by Jews that support Israel, just like Hollywood. Thinking otherwise is foolish. Where are you getting this propaganda?

You say this based....on what?

I'm trying to understand what factual basis you are making these arguments from. If it's just blind bias then it's based on not much at all.

They aren't animals like their enemies. A concept so simple even a commie like you should understand.

These disgusting antisemitic terrorist sympathizers now are blocking entry to a Jewish student at UCLA because…..he’s Jewish.

Where is Biden on this outrage? Why aren’t the Muslim sympathizers violating the rights of Jews being arrested? Why does the Left tolerate such blatant antisemitism?!

Are you kidding? Biden and his friends in “the squad” are loving every minute of this chaos.

What is amazing to me is how none of the leftists in this forum oppose it in any real way.

All they do is craft weasel words in increasingly ridiculous ways.
That’s because they are all good little lemmings and never question the nonsense being pushed by their masters.

What's sick is YOU supporting terrorism.
That's what's sick, and noted, that you side stepped what your
terrorist group does in my previous post.

PATHETIC!
I’ve never supported terrorism. I do very much support peace. Peace is an alien idea to many Americans like yourself.

Tough guy. LMFAO.
Actual men do not let themselves be run over. It’s Way Past Time for traffic blockers, old lady face punchers, and Jew persecutors snd prohibitors to meet their consequences. I for one am Responsible to deliver that and looking forward to an opportunity

Actual men do not let themselves be run over. It’s Way Past Time for traffic blockers, old lady face punchers, and Jew persecutors snd prohibitors to meet their consequences. I for one am Responsible to deliver that and looking forward to an opportunity
You’ve bought the propaganda.

What about the genocide? Do you support it?

These disgusting antisemitic terrorist sympathizers now are blocking entry to a Jewish student at UCLA because…..he’s Jewish.

Where is Biden on this outrage? Why aren’t the Muslim sympathizers violating the rights of Jews being arrested? Why does the Left tolerate such blatant antisemitism?!

Trash and ridiculous thread cap.

Forum List

Back