Low gas prices (<$3) projected ‘24 Election Night

Will Biden and Dems give us refunds for 2 years of jacked up gas prices? Bought gas yesterday, $4.97 a gallon but at least it's under $5. Well unless asshole Dems jack up the gas tax again.
Biden? Don’t you mean Exxon? Where do you think your money went? I swear I dont get you guys.

Gas prices look like it will be a non-issue in 2024. One less gimmick in the GOPs unlimited card monte game of issues they parade around. I just paid $2.87 for gas today and most projections have gasoline dropping over the next year - including nationally sub $3 on election night 2024.

By the way. We are the world’s richest nation with the 72nd highest gas prices per liter.

Price Rankings by Country of Gasoline (1 liter) (Transportation)

So you know what that means right? Yep… Immigrant Caravans coming for your women….

Looming migrant caravan re-ignites Republican demands for changes at the border: 'Brace for the impact'

View attachment 857422
/——/ So Dementia Joe’s war on fossil fuels is a failure. Global Warmers won’t be happy about that. Big Oil wins again.

When Biden took office it was under $2.10, he's getting to Trump levels! Just one more push!
And the worlds economies were all coming back online and the OPEC nations couldn't or wouldn't return to the pre-pandemic production levels. The Neo-GOP have to ignore those condition in order to blame it all on Biden.

There you go, BlindBoo , better to steal Trump's content than use your own lame shit. Nice job
Just so you know the cut in OPEC production came after Trumpyberra begged the Saudis to cut production just a few months after he went on bended knee to them to increase production. The numbers don't lie like the Neo-GOP.