Biden to replenish 2.7 million barrels of oil out of the 180 million he released from the Strategic Oil Reserves at over $79/barrel.

Don’t encourage him. He’s just trolling to see if any right wing nuts are stupid enough to agree. I bet nostra is a left wing plant purposely making you guys look like morons.
Still can’t prove my numbers wrong, huh vermin?

Some day you will figure out cost is figured into the sales price to determine profit,

The idiot can't grasp that the govt had to borrow the cost of the first batch of oil. He thinks the entire $17 billion is 100% profit.

Nostradumbass can't grasp that the oil Biden is putting into the government reserves today is STILL THERE, and it's still worth $74 per barrel.

So yes the $17 billlion over and above what Biden originally paid for the oil, is pure profit. This only becomes a negative for the Biden administration if the oil he bought at $74 per barrel sells for LESS than what he paid for it.

Since OPEC oil is currently selling for $80+ per barrel, and Russian oil still under sanctions, I don't see that happening. OPEC is still trying to cut production to boost prices.

So yes the $17 billlion over and above what Biden originally paid for the oil, is pure profit.
There you have it folks, This moron admits it thinks cost doesn’t go into profits. The sell price was $17 billion, dumbass.

Whatever you sell something for is 100% profit, no matter what you had to pay for it. KKKanadian idiot.

Last edited:
There you have it folks, This moron admits it thinks cost doesn’t go into profits. The sell price was $17 billion, dumbass.

Whatever you sell something for is 100% profit, no matter what you had to pay for it. KKKanadian idiot.

The troll is once again lying about what people are posting now that everything he's posted has been debunked.

I guess the WSJ reporters are morons too, DumbASS.

The troll is once again lying about what people are posting now that everything he's posted has been debunked.

I guess the WSJ reporters are morons too, DumbASS.

Um, you went from $17 billion in profit down to the $4 billion we have been discussing the entire thread, KKKanadian vermin shit.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

You moron. He sold it for $95. Biden is on his way to making the US $5-$10B in profit and you start a thread like it’s a slam. Nostradumbass, you are worth a laugh a day.

Trump wanted to fill the reserves at $30 a barrel and the commiecrat congress blocked him. So you've got no room to talk.

No, you exposed the fact you think we got the first 180 million barrels via a unicorn fart.

$4 billion does not cover $ 14 billion in new expenses, moron.

Man, you really are stupid.
No, I didn't Son. That oil has been being added to over the last 50+ years. The purchase price is all over the damn place, but most all of it was bought at lower rates. Hell the biggest chunk was put up by Reagan in the 1980s. What was the PPB then?

The fact is that Joe Biden is replacing the oil at $4 billion dollars less than he sold it for, and the greatest chances are that he sold it for far less than it was originally purchased for.

As previously noted, "math".

Trump wanted to fill the reserves at $30 a barrel and the commiecrat congress blocked him. So you've got no room to talk.

tRump is the only republican president to see a decline in the SPR.

The only one.

It really doesn’t matter if it’s replaced at a cheaper price than it was sold for.

Really....

Lets do the math...

Lets say you bought 100 widgets for 30 bucks a piece which cost you $3000
Then you sold them for 95 bucks for a total of $9500, which means you made $6500 in profit.

Then you turned around and bought the same 100 widgets back for 75 bucks each, costing you $7500.

In the end you have the same amount of widgets but lost money in the process.

No, I didn't Son. That oil has been being added to over the last 50+ years. The purchase price is all over the damn place, but most all of it was bought at lower rates. Hell the biggest chunk was put up by Reagan in the 1980s. What was the PPB then?

The fact is that Joe Biden is replacing the oil at $4 billion dollars less than he sold it for, and the greatest chances are that he sold it for far less than it was originally purchased for.

As previously noted, "math".
Only link provided has the oil purchased at $75, Vermin.

Next?

It really doesn’t matter if it’s replaced at a cheaper price than it was sold for.
Citygator’s link says there was a $4 billion “profit”, and it is costing $14 billion to replace it.

$10 billion loss, Simp.

Forum List

Back