Low gas prices (<$3) projected ‘24 Election Night

You're a misguided trump cult member.
Move on.

You think I lied because I said I could help you find cheaper gas.
Just because you have trouble using an APP doesn't make me the liar.
But say it again......it does discredit you......again and again and again.
Never voted for Trump, never had trouble with the app, apparently you do because you lied and said you could save me gas in my area, so more lying by you in this latest post.
You seem to like to be dishonest, something you share with Trump and Biden.
Go ahead it is your turn to lie and spout some more lies.

Current avg is $3.35.

Still over 70% higher than when Tater took office, Simp.

I always love your massive fail threads. :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:
Which is a huge improvement over historic prices. Plus the average car gets 30% more MPG. Basically gas is half price of what you were paying in 1980 when you retired from the circus.

1700056685414.png

I'll take it but all it means (for now) is that the economy is slowing.
It doesn't mean that.

Oil production increase well explains it.

1699460703341.png

You just can't accept something going in the right direction under Biden, so you come up with buts.

Which is a huge improvement over historic prices. Plus the average car gets 30% more MPG. Basically gas is half price of what you were paying in 1980 when you retired from the circus.

View attachment 858931
I caught an article on Flipboard yesterday that said: "Look up the price of gas for the year you were born."
So I endlessly scrolled down to 1955. The price of gas was $0.29/gal. Adjusted for inflation it comes out to $3.17/gal.

Weren't the '50s just the cat's pajamas?

Gas prices look like it will be a non-issue in 2024. One less gimmick in the GOPs unlimited card monte game of issues they parade around. I just paid $2.87 for gas today and most projections have gasoline dropping over the next year - including nationally sub $3 on election night 2024.

By the way. We are the world’s richest nation with the 72nd highest gas prices per liter.

Price Rankings by Country of Gasoline (1 liter) (Transportation)

So you know what that means right? Yep… Immigrant Caravans coming for your women….

Looming migrant caravan re-ignites Republican demands for changes at the border: 'Brace for the impact'

View attachment 857422
Wait... you want low gasoline prices? Shouldn't you be wanting high gasoline prices to discourage fossil fuel use?

Gas prices look like it will be a non-issue in 2024. One less gimmick in the GOPs unlimited card monte game of issues they parade around. I just paid $2.87 for gas today and most projections have gasoline dropping over the next year - including nationally sub $3 on election night 2024.

By the way. We are the world’s richest nation with the 72nd highest gas prices per liter.

Price Rankings by Country of Gasoline (1 liter) (Transportation)

So you know what that means right? Yep… Immigrant Caravans coming for your women….

Looming migrant caravan re-ignites Republican demands for changes at the border: 'Brace for the impact'

View attachment 857422

Gas prices were just over $2 when Biden took office. When Democrats are in charge, you just lower your expectations. Lower and lower and ...

Yeah...I hate the environment. :laugh:

Yes, I know. That's why you oppose zero emissions nuclear power and replacing coal plants with natural gas, the top two things we could do to slash emissions in the environment.

A trend with Democrats, you're dishonest about EVERYTHING

Gas prices look like it will be a non-issue in 2024.
In other words, Biden is going to artificially reduce prices before the election to give voters a false sense, then raise them back to normal after the election is over.

One less gimmick in the GOPs unlimited card monte game of issues they parade around.
Cost of living is a gimmick? A gimmick isn't manipulating prices to affect an election's outcome?

I just paid $2.87 for gas today
Funny, gas prices here are right around $3.90.

In other words, Biden is going to artificially reduce prices before the election to give voters a false sense, then raise them back to normal after the election is over.

Cost of living is a gimmick? A gimmick isn't manipulating prices to affect an election's outcome?

Funny, gas prices here are right around $3.90.
Cheapest gas in Houston right now is $2.39. WallyMart is $2.45.

19 CENTS A GALLON first gas I bought, Over the last 60 years have seen it go up and down.
But mostly up.
Every once in a while it gets really crazy for a while.
People who cant tough anything out complain
Some just use it for petti political points.
Oil company's and wall street who set the prices, think we are all silly.