Minneapolis Prepares for a Verdict

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
Are all these businesses racist? Seems like they've decided how blacks are going to act

I have to be honest, I have no idea what I am looking at in that video.

Is the ground floor of that building supposed to be windows? I don't see the board up portions, I really don't. Poor video. Not impressed.

I suppose the question is why isn't the National Guard being deployed as needed to shoot rioters like they shot that woman at the Capital?

I think they may know he will be convicted....but the Negroes are so hyped up they may riot anyhow.

Irregardless of what the Negroes do.....none of them will be shot.....biden will make sure of that.

I pray to Woden that it is "not guilty" and the city burns to the motherfucking ground.

I hope there are no less than 10,000 deaths as a result of this shit.

I hope many commies fucking die.

They deserve absolutely no less.
The problem with that is the fact that they will probably start voting multiple times after the looters kill them.... :laughing0301:

Very sad that many immigrant and non-white entrepreneurs need to board up their businesses as risk reduction tactic in anticipation of an outcome the Left will not like. We saw small business owners in urban areas take these same steps on the eve of the Election yet Biden was announced the winner so no riots.

On January 6 in DC, how many small businesses in Washington DC got their businesses looted, torched, and windows smashed from violent protestors from the Right? Contrast that to how many small businesses suffered damage from the Left 4 years earlier during Trump’s inauguration?

I wonder how much money it would take to get an African-American to move back to Africa?

No matter how we feel about our African American fellow citizens, no one has the right to tell them to "move back" to Africa.

Let's be fair: If anyone is an "American," it is African Americans. They and their families have been here longer than most other Americans.

Furthermore, their ancestors did not ask to come here. They were forced to come here on moving concentration camps (ships) where they were literally (literally!) cramped together like sardines in a can.

In my 84 years, I have had many unpleasant experiences with them (mostly teenagers & twentysomethings), but I acknowledge that they are genuine Americans.

IMHO, this country is simply reaping what it sowed in 1619.

Democrat terrorist are much more prepared this year. They will overwhelm most law enforcement and destroy every town they go in. Just remember who their supporters are.

I wonder how much money it would take to get an African-American to move back to Africa?

No matter how we feel about our African American fellow citizens, no one has the right to tell them to "move back" to Africa.

Let's be fair: If anyone is an "American," it is African Americans. They and their families have been here longer than most other Americans.

Furthermore, their ancestors did not ask to come here. They were forced to come here on moving concentration camps (ships) where they were literally (literally!) cramped together like sardines in a can.

In my 84 years, I have had many unpleasant experiences with them (mostly teenagers & twentysomethings), but I acknowledge that they are genuine Americans.

While I agree with you 100 percent that American Blacks should not be told to go back and that they were forced to come here, I don’t buy that America is reaping what it sowed in 1619. As ugly a legacy American slavery is, America ceased the practice 236 years later. Contrast that with the many brown and black nations throughout the world who have been engaged in slavery for centuries and continue to this day. Speaking of Africa, you also need to factor in the historical role Blacks who put their fellow countrymen into bondage and sold them to white westerners.

I suspect no matter what the verdict is, rioting is likely to occur. The powers-that-be want rioting.

I suspect no matter what the verdict is, rioting is likely to occur. The powers-that-be want rioting.

That bullshit is nothing more than right wing propaganda.

We will see soon enough. But that's my guess as well. That BLM/Antifa has already scheduled riots for the post trial period and not just in Minneapolis.

We will see soon enough. But that's my guess as well. That BLM/Antifa has already scheduled riots for the post trial period and not just in Minneapolis.

I won't be shocked if Chauvin gets away with murder, it won't be the first time we have seen it happen.

I won't be shocked if Chauvin gets away with murder, it won't be the first time we have seen it happen.

Will BLM stage a riot in the aftermath is the question.

And my analysis is that its a virtual certainty.

Forum List

Back