Zone1 And People talk about Black Culture

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
1709784209187.png

Indicted in 91 Felony countds.
Found liable for rape and countless cases of fraud.
Yet he's campaigning for president and could actually win.
Somebody show me a black man who can do this.
Yet we have to read the stuff about black culture and white standards.

Last edited:
View attachment 913399

Found liable for rape and countles cases of fraud.

B. Hussein O was an ADMITTED drug dealer as part of Honolulu's notorious Choom Gang as well as BFF of unrepentant Domestic Terrorist Bill Ayers.

Of course the "Magic Negro" as he was known, wasn't actually black, but was of Halfrican descent.

IM2 is totally correct. There are some things a white person can do that no black person could. It’s nothing to do with ”privilege”. It’s just because white people are culturally superior to the people who invented twerking.

Last edited:
B. Hussein O was an ADMITTED drug dealer as part of Honolulu's notorious Choom Gang as well as BFF of unrepentant Domestic Terrorist Bill Ayers.

Of course the "Magic Negro" as he was known, wasn't actually black, but was of Halfrican descent.
There was no Hussein O and he did not face 91 felony counts at any time as a presidential noiminee. Obama was black. Colin Kaepernick is half white too, but nobody talks about his white half. So you don't get to claim Obama just because was a president.

1709787694995.png

Yet we have to read the stuff about black crime.

Obama was black. Colin Kaepernick is half white too, but nobody talks about his white half.
There is a lot to unpack there. So, by “too” you are admitting Obama was “half white”? Obviously, that’s true. However, by the same argument you routinely make here, that means Obama is 50% responsible for everything that sucks in your life.

There is a lot to unpack there. So, by “too” you are admitting Obama was “half white”? Obviously, that’s true. However, by the same argument you routinely make here, that means Obama is 50% responsible for everything that sucks in your life.
1/2 white, yet they call themselves black....Must be all that "privilege".

1/2 white, yet they call themselves black....Must be all that "privilege".
That’s exactly right. I know someone who had one great-grandfather who was black, but she looked and considered herself White. She applied to several decent colleges, and was rejected. She then decided to check the “black box” on her next application - to a top-tier university, and was accepted.

That’s exactly right. I know someone who had one great-grandfather who was black, but she looked and considered herself White. She applied to several decent colleges, and was rejected. She then decided to check the “black box” on her next application - to a top-tier university, and was accepted.
So, it's the rules that must be changed and adjusted to common sense.

View attachment 913399

He is an orange culture. Not all whites like him.

Forum List

Back