Minneapolis Prepares for a Verdict

Couple hundred protestors at the Capitol for couple hours versus months if multi city maurading by thousands of criminals in dozens of states for over 6 months.

Yet in libbie land the two different actions are the same or Capitol worse.

I wonder how much money it would take to get an African-American to move back to Africa?

No matter how we feel about our African American fellow citizens, no one has the right to tell them to "move back" to Africa.

Let's be fair: If anyone is an "American," it is African Americans. They and their families have been here longer than most other Americans.

Furthermore, their ancestors did not ask to come here. They were forced to come here on moving concentration camps (ships) where they were literally (literally!) cramped together like sardines in a can.

In my 84 years, I have had many unpleasant experiences with them (mostly teenagers & twentysomethings), but I acknowledge that they are genuine Americans.

IMHO, this country is simply reaping what it sowed in 1619.
I suspect no matter what the verdict is, rioting is likely to occur. The powers-that-be want rioting.

That bullshit is nothing more than right wing propaganda.

We will see soon enough. But that's my guess as well. That BLM/Antifa has already scheduled riots for the post trial period and not just in Minneapolis.

I won't be shocked if Chauvin gets away with murder, it won't be the first time we have seen it happen.

There was no murder....forensics hasproved that....the knee was on the shoulder not the neck...once again the MSM has duped many.

The whole thing is a fraudulent charade to promote the fallacious doctrine of black victimhood.....get real chump.

Geez what a NigNog

What forensics have you been looking at? All the testimony in Court to date has said it was murder. Must be some of that right wing, racist wishful thinking.

I wonder how much money it would take to get an African-American to move back to Africa?

No matter how we feel about our African American fellow citizens, no one has the right to tell them to "move back" to Africa.

Let's be fair: If anyone is an "American," it is African Americans. They and their families have been here longer than most other Americans.

Furthermore, their ancestors did not ask to come here. They were forced to come here on moving concentration camps (ships) where they were literally (literally!) cramped together like sardines in a can.

In my 84 years, I have had many unpleasant experiences with them (mostly teenagers & twentysomethings), but I acknowledge that they are genuine Americans.

I suspect no matter what the verdict is, rioting is likely to occur. The powers-that-be want rioting.

Yes. Anything you disregard with is right wing propaganda.

Bullshit that I hear that holds no water is right wing propaganda.

Lookie here NigNog....you would not know the truth if it jumped up and bit your nasty black ass.

Well look at the smart ass white boy, you are probably used to smelling and kissing nasty asses.

Yes. Anything you disregard with is right wing propaganda.

Bullshit that I hear that holds no water is right wing propaganda.

You are the shit of the bull.....got dat? Don't ever forget it.

You are a racist, white shit stain. Don't ever forget that.

I suppose the question is why isn't the National Guard being deployed as needed to shoot rioters like they shot that woman at the Capital?
They only shoot white women. Any rioters with dark skin are fine.

Wow so one rioter out of what...........5000 was shot, had that been black folks there would have been over 100 shot dead.

Ridiculous......show us one example of a Negro getting shot whilst rioting....does not happen....they let them burn and burn, loot and loot and none of the NigNogs get shot boyo----everyone knows dat.

Oh come on JB Stoner I know you long for the days of Bull Connor. You wish you were man enough to take on a NigNog, don't you.

We will see soon enough. But that's my guess as well. That BLM/Antifa has already scheduled riots for the post trial period and not just in Minneapolis.

I won't be shocked if Chauvin gets away with murder, it won't be the first time we have seen it happen.

There was no murder....forensics hasproved that....the knee was on the shoulder not the neck...once again the MSM has duped many.

The whole thing is a fraudulent charade to promote the fallacious doctrine of black victimhood.....get real chump.

Geez what a NigNog

What forensics have you been looking at? All the testimony in Court to date has said it was murder. Must be some of that right wing, racist wishful thinking.

The Persecution is still presenting its case. After they finish up, that's when the defense gets its chance to put its own witnesses on the stand.

That's what they call the "order of trial". The defense doesn't get a chance until after the DA.

I suppose the question is why isn't the National Guard being deployed as needed to shoot rioters like they shot that woman at the Capital?

Wow so one rioter out of what...........5000 was shot, had that been black folks there would have been over 100 shot dead.

Ridiculous......show us one example of a Negro getting shot whilst rioting....does not happen....they let them burn and burn, loot and loot and none of the NigNogs get shot boyo----everyone knows dat.

Oh come on JB Stoner I know you long for the days of Bull Connor. You wish you were man enough to take on a NigNog, don't you.

Bull Connor was a lib, you know.

Will BLM stage a riot in the aftermath is the question.

And my analysis is that its a virtual certainty.

This is how BLM was met at the Capitol.

View attachment 478781

This is how Trump Humpers were met at the Capitol.

View attachment 478783
They wanted to lure in the extremist Antifa and BLM on January 6. It was a trap.

White Boy Beats Down Black Dude Talking Smack

Last edited:

Geez what a NigNog

The Persecution is still presenting its case. After they finish up, that's when the defense gets its chance to put its own witnesses on the stand.

That's what they call the "order of trial". The defense doesn't get a chance until after the DA.

Oh I agree, but they better come with some heavy stuff.

Bull Connor was a lib, you know.

Bull Connor was no where near a liberal.

Are his initials O.J.

This would be more like you.

Will BLM stage a riot in the aftermath is the question.

And my analysis is that its a virtual certainty.

This is how BLM was met at the Capitol.

View attachment 478781

This is how Trump Humpers were met at the Capitol.

View attachment 478783
Makes sense to me . One group is dangerous and have been looting , burning, beating and killing for 6 months or so while the other group were just peaceful protesting a rigged election . What don't you get ? Where is the bias ? You have more cops ready at a hells angels rally then a boy scouts rally . Nothing discriminatory about that . Get it ?

From looking at the independent news, versus the cabal's news. . . I think most of America might be shocked, like, really really stunned at the verdict of this trial.

The only thing that will make the verdict in question, is if the jurors fear for the safety of their own homes and city. They really should have had a change of venue for this trial. I don't see how Chauvin can get a fair trial.

If I were on that jury, I might find him guilty, just b/c I wouldn't want my home town to burn down.

I am aware, like gipper, that the establishment has an agenda. . . and they don't give a shit about any of us. Not the homes, the cities, not the lives or the economy. They don't care if you are white, nor do they give a shit if you are black.

All of your petty tribal hatreds are being used for the globalists' agenda. . . nice. Play right into their hands. Do their work for them, all of you.

The monkeys are riled up in Minneapolis today April 11

Forum List

Back