Minneapolis Prepares for a Verdict

I wonder how much money it would take to get an African-American to move back to Africa?

No matter how we feel about our African American fellow citizens, no one has the right to tell them to "move back" to Africa.

Let's be fair: If anyone is an "American," it is African Americans. They and their families have been here longer than most other Americans.

Furthermore, their ancestors did not ask to come here. They were forced to come here on moving concentration camps (ships) where they were literally (literally!) cramped together like sardines in a can.

In my 84 years, I have had many unpleasant experiences with them (mostly teenagers & twentysomethings), but I acknowledge that they are genuine Americans.

IMHO, this country is simply reaping what it sowed in 1619.
I suspect no matter what the verdict is, rioting is likely to occur. The powers-that-be want rioting.

That bullshit is nothing more than right wing propaganda.

We will see soon enough. But that's my guess as well. That BLM/Antifa has already scheduled riots for the post trial period and not just in Minneapolis.

I won't be shocked if Chauvin gets away with murder, it won't be the first time we have seen it happen.

Will BLM stage a riot in the aftermath is the question.

And my analysis is that its a virtual certainty.

This is how BLM was met at the Capitol.

1618146157306.png

This is how Trump Humpers were met at the Capitol.

1618146279624.png

I wonder how much money it would take to get an African-American to move back to Africa?

No matter how we feel about our African American fellow citizens, no one has the right to tell them to "move back" to Africa.

Let's be fair: If anyone is an "American," it is African Americans. They and their families have been here longer than most other Americans.

Furthermore, their ancestors did not ask to come here. They were forced to come here on moving concentration camps (ships) where they were literally (literally!) cramped together like sardines in a can.

In my 84 years, I have had many unpleasant experiences with them (mostly teenagers & twentysomethings), but I acknowledge that they are genuine Americans.

I suspect no matter what the verdict is, rioting is likely to occur. The powers-that-be want rioting.

Yes. Anything you disregard with is right wing propaganda.

Bullshit that I hear that holds no water is right wing propaganda.

We will see soon enough. But that's my guess as well. That BLM/Antifa has already scheduled riots for the post trial period and not just in Minneapolis.

I won't be shocked if Chauvin gets away with murder, it won't be the first time we have seen it happen.

There was no murder....forensics hasproved that....the knee was on the shoulder not the neck...once again the MSM has duped many.

The whole thing is a fraudulent charade to promote the fallacious doctrine of black victimhood.....get real chump.

Geez what a NigNog

Lookie here NigNog....you would not know the truth if it jumped up and bit your nasty black ass.

You are the shit of the bull.....got dat? Don't ever forget it.

The BLM will stage a riot whenever they can get enough NigNogs to do it.

I suppose the question is why isn't the National Guard being deployed as needed to shoot rioters like they shot that woman at the Capital?
They only shoot white women. Any rioters with dark skin are fine.

Wow so one rioter out of what...........5000 was shot, had that been black folks there would have been over 100 shot dead.

Ridiculous......show us one example of a Negro getting shot whilst rioting....does not happen....they let them burn and burn, loot and loot and none of the NigNogs get shot boyo----everyone knows dat.

Folks might as well understand now.....the new normal will be constant rioting this summer......the insurrection has been planned and it will be carried out.....biden is too beholden to da Negroids to stop it.

Many innocent lives will be lost.....America will be changed forever this summer....remember you heard it hear first....from the one who knows whats what. Got dat?

I suppose the question is why isn't the National Guard being deployed as needed to shoot rioters like they shot that woman at the Capital?
They only shoot white women. Any rioters with dark skin are fine.

Wow so one rioter out of what...........5000 was shot, had that been black folks there would have been over 100 shot dead.
"5000"? "rioters in the Capitol building? Next week you'll be claiming there was "50,000".
'Primates' have never been known for their mental acuity.
OH LOOK! your 'homey' just stole your garbage can lids! Call the cops!

As the biden regime will refuse to try and stop the rioting, looting and burning this summer .....vigilante groups will spring up to deal with it....the long vaunted race war will begin this summer......the blacks are now armed(has been documented) but they will be outnumbered and shot down like running dogs....that is my prediction and remember it....if you want to protect your family...be prepared.

While I agree with you 100 percent that American Blacks should not be told to go back and that they were forced to come here, I don’t buy that America is reaping what it sowed in 1619. As ugly a legacy American slavery is, America ceased the practice 236 years later. Contrast that with the many brown and black nations throughout the world who have been engaged in slavery for centuries and continue to this day. Speaking of Africa, you also need to factor in the historical role Blacks who put their fellow countrymen into bondage and sold them to white westerners.

Exactly....if da so called African-Americans want to play the blame game they must start with their own kind....also...they should fall down and their knees and thank God they were brought over here.....no group has ever in the history of the world been given more than the so called African Americans....it really is nauseating....trillons of dollars wasted on these parasites and all they can do is clamour for more like an addict demanding drugs....the more you give them the more they want.

President Abraham Lincoln was right about the blacks....and if he had not been assasinated....his wish to ship them back might have come to fruition.

I pray to Woden that it is "not guilty" and the city burns to the motherfucking ground.

I hope there are no less than 10,000 deaths as a result of this shit.

I hope many commies fucking die.

They deserve absolutely no less.
The problem with that is the fact that they will probably start voting multiple times after the looters kill them.... :laughing0301:
The problem is that you are stupid enough to believe this.

Nonsense.....just utter bullshitte.....you have been duped.

The Negro slaves brought over here were already 'Made Slaves' in Africa before they were brought over here.....where their living conditions improved in a quantum fashion....most slaves loved their mastah and in their olden golden years they waxed nostalgic about the old life down on the Plantation where life was good and they had plenty of food, adequate shelter and good clothes.....contrast that to Africa where they were beaten, killed and treated in other horrible ways after being taken prisoner by some tribal chief.

Folks like you have watched too many hollyweird movies and convinced that was the way it was.....nonsense.

bwaaaaaa you did not even know what propaganda was till I explained it to you....then you being your stupid self try and use it ass backwards.

Try and be honest you know black communities are fucked up and your yutes kill more of you than the kkk ever did. For pete's sake just look at Chicago....that is all the proof needed to see that blacks have no one to blame but themselves.

I don't know why anybody would be concerned.

There are six racist Soul Bruthers and Sistas on the jury. No way in hell are they going to let that Cracker Cop off the hook. He will not get a fair trial so the Jungle Monkeys won't have a need to burn everything down, kill more White people and do more looting.

What?

Forum List

Back