The next liberal orgasm over Trump’s cases

BackAgain

Neutronium Member & truth speaker #StopBrandon
Nov 11, 2021
Now a resident of a Red state! Hallelujah!
Look at how breathlessly CNN reports on this bullshit case:

Lessee: Trump is not allowed to talk, Trump is not allowed to present evidence in his defense, Trump is not allowed a jury of his peers, his life to be decided by some quack who poses for photo ops as "the guy who will get Trump!"

WHAT COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG?

In the vernacular, they used to call these "drumhead trials."

Lessee: Trump is not allowed to talk, Trump is not allowed to present evidence in his defense, Trump is not allowed a jury of his peers, his life to be decided by some quack who poses for photo ops as "the guy who will get Trump!"

What could go wrong? He can hire some more shitty lawyers.

All the libtards are moaning (in unison):

“Oh God! Oh God! Yes! Yes! YES! Don’t stop. I think I’m gonna cum! YEEEESSSSS!” :suck::ssex:

Pa-fucking-thetic.

I wonder if they grasp how shitty of a judge Engoron was and how likely it is that his “ruling” and ultimate verdict are going to be overturned?
I've always admired the left's ability to have constant multiple daily orgasms but you've got a problem if every single orgasm is pre-ejaculation.

What could go wrong? He can hire some more shitty lawyers.

He should not need to hire any lawyers at all.

Justice in America should not depend on how much you can spend on attorneys; those that charge and prosecute and judge do not have even a dime of outlay of their own money! In fact, they have essentially an open checkbook. So why isn't the defense equally and fairly paid for by the city or state as well?

That is the only true way to have "equal justice under the law."

The leftoids have remade American courts into star chambers for their political enemies. (Crime in DC is running wild, but the political hack Biden appointed as US Attorney keeps chasing down people from outside DC over BS J6 charges).

No one is above the law, but these courts have treated Trump not with equality under the law, but rather Trump is beneath the law.

“Oh God! Oh God! Yes! Yes! YES! Don’t stop. I think I’m gonna cum! YEEEESSSSS!” :suck::ssex:

Pa-fucking-thetic.

I wonder if they grasp how shitty of a judge Engoron was and how likely it is that his “ruling” and ultimate verdict are going to be overturned?
How come Trump can't win a fake case?

Justice in America should not depend on how much you can spend on attorneys; those that charge and prosecute and judge do not have even a dime of outlay of their own money! In fact, they have essentially an open checkbook. So why isn't the defense equally and fairly paid for by the city or state as well?

The idiot DC judge, Chutkan, even said Trump should have known he'd be indicted a year before he was and should have been preparing his defense and so the trial in DC should proceed quickly.

She cited no precedent for her idiotic statement. But she's black and born in Jamaica (family full of commies) and we get it.

How come Trump can't win a fake case?
1706732868730.png

You have to keep hitting the MSM. Don't tune in. Not to any of them. I have been off them since 2020 Election Fraud.
ABC, NBC, CBS, The Washington Post, The New York Times, The L.A. Times, Vox, Vice News, NPR, and Buzzfeed are all laying off hundreds of employees. The reality is Americans are fed up with fake news and celebrity gossip. It is why outlets like The Gateway Pundit and Real America’s Voice, along with so many other conservative outlets, are flourishing.

Pa-fucking-thetic.

Judge Egtard does not know anything about commercial law.

I too would like to see that change. If you're piss poor you can get a free lawyer. Otherwise, you have to pay attorney fees through the nose. When you are acquitted by a jury that can plainly see that you're not the guy, do you get any of that money back? No.

The case is based on fraud charges. There's no separate entity called commercial law.
Yes, there IS an area of law referred to as "commercial law", and it is in that very area where you would see cases involving inflated values and financial statements. You may as well have just posted, "HEY EVERYBODY!! I AM A FUCKING IDIOT!!"

It does not even bother me that you don't know. It bothers me that you opine on something you don't have a clue about. 🤪

Forum List

Back