The next liberal orgasm over Trump’s cases

Estimates can be mistaken. But that doesn’t mean that anybody was a victim of fraud.

Try something more intelligent. Or even marginally intelligent.
For square footage, a measuring tape is used. I estimate that you already knew that.

For square footage, a measuring tape is used. I estimate that you already knew that.
I still don’t care. I doubt Trump was the one out doing any measurements.

And you’re still evading the point:

Not one single victim existed or exists even if the valuations (and/or the underlying “facts” supporting those valuations) were made falsely — as opposed to merely with carelessness.

Keep that term in mind before you yammer anymore. No victims.

I still don’t care. I doubt Trump was the one out doing any measurements.

And you’re still evading the point:

Not one single victim existed or exists even if the valuations (and/or the underlying “facts” supporting those valuations) were made falsely — as opposed to merely with carelessness.

Keep that term in mind before you yammer anymore. No victims.
I was victimized. It still hurts me bad.

Look at how breathlessly CNN reports on this bullshit case:

All the libtards are moaning (in unison):

“Oh God! Oh God! Yes! Yes! YES! Don’t stop. I think I’m gonna cum! YEEEESSSSS!” :suck::ssex:

Pa-fucking-thetic.

I wonder if they grasp how shitty of a judge Engoron was and how likely it is that his “ruling” and ultimate verdict are going to be overturned?
Accountability. It's what's for dinner. Moar pls. :113:

Plus, it's kryptonite to magaturds. Bonus.

No one is above the law, but these courts have treated Trump not with equality under the law, but rather Trump is beneath the law.

The law takes great strides to insure fair and impartial justice, but in Trump's case, great efforts have been taken to abuse the system as far as possible to treat Trump with contempt and as guilty until proven innocent, which judge Ergonan has denied Trump the right to even defend. Trump was already deemed guilty even before he entered the courtroom and the only function of these hearings now is to determine how far they can punish him.

I take that back, part of the purpose of these hearings is AS part of the punishment in order to financially drive up his legal bills as high as possible.

The idiot DC judge, Chutkan, even said Trump should have known he'd be indicted a year before he was and should have been preparing his defense and so the trial in DC should proceed quickly.

Screen Shot 2020-11-02 at 4.26.16 PM.jpg
Incredible. That alone should be grounds for mistrial, and at the very least to flip their decision on appeal. The very definition of judicial prejudice.

I too would like to see that change. If you're piss poor you can get a free lawyer.
Yes, a student laweyer of the lowest caliber just learning who takes the case for practice.

Otherwise, you have to pay attorney fees through the nose.
Client attorneys ought to be paid through a state fund which is paid into by the taxes we pay, but instead, the system is corrupted to be a "lucrative" system by which lawyers get rich. Worse, neither judge nor prosecutor nor defense is interested in the truth. All the prosecutor cares about is "winning" the case and getting his guy sentenced, all the defense cares about is getting you off, and all the judge cares about is parliamentary adherence to procedure. We still basically live under a punitive system of civil law designed by Justinian (hence the word "justice") in the 6th century.

When there is an airplane crash, no effort is spared in looking for every detail, every fact, but in our courts of law, the judge's priority is to EXCLUDE as much information, facts and details as possible, distilled down only to the few details which concern them for the most expedient dispensation of a decision. Thus, the court ultimately defeats its own purpose and instead of moving cases along, instead, all we have is years of backlog, tied up in endless parlimentary detail and procedure.

When you are acquitted by a jury that can plainly see that you're not the guy, do you get any of that money back? No.
If courts provided for the cost of both the prosecution AND the defense and had to be accountable to the injured and innocent, they would be a lot more careful about getting it right and not making mistakes.

Forum List

Back