Minneapolis Prepares for a Verdict

If I were on that jury, I might find him guilty, just b/c I wouldn't want my home town to burn down
Then Im glad you're not if you're intimidated by the mob
It's not about me. . . I don't care about me. I'm not intimidated. I am quite sure what they would do.

It is my neighbors, my family and lot of innocents that I care about.

I am only logical.

If I were on that jury, I might find him guilty, just b/c I wouldn't want my home town to burn down
It's not about me. . . I don't care about me. I'm not intimidated. I am quite sure what they would do.

I am only logical.

I am sure some on the jury will be thus intimidated....just human nature and logical.

From looking at the independent news, versus the cabal's news. . . I think most of America might be shocked, like, really really stunned at the verdict of this trial.

The only thing that will make the verdict in question, is if the jurors fear for the safety of their own homes and city. They really should have had a change of venue for this trial. I don't see how Chauvin can get a fair trial.

If I were on that jury, I might find him guilty, just b/c I wouldn't want my home town to burn down.

I am aware, like gipper, that the establishment has an agenda. . . and they don't give a shit about any of us. Not the homes, the cities, not the lives or the economy. They don't care if you are white, nor do they give a shit if you are black.

All of your petty tribal hatreds are being used for the globalists' agenda. . . nice. Play right into their hands. Do their work for them, all of you.

A hung jury may be the most likely outcome.....yes the trial should have been moved to another city and if it is a hung jury that might happen.

From looking at the independent news, versus the cabal's news. . . I think most of America might be shocked, like, really really stunned at the verdict of this trial.

The only thing that will make the verdict in question, is if the jurors fear for the safety of their own homes and city. They really should have had a change of venue for this trial. I don't see how Chauvin can get a fair trial.

If I were on that jury, I might find him guilty, just b/c I wouldn't want my home town to burn down.

I am aware, like gipper, that the establishment has an agenda. . . and they don't give a shit about any of us. Not the homes, the cities, not the lives or the economy. They don't care if you are white, nor do they give a shit if you are black.

All of your petty tribal hatreds are being used for the globalists' agenda. . . nice. Play right into their hands. Do their work for them, all of you.

Yes. It seems a large majority of Americans play right into the hands of the globalist agenda. Americans used to be very suspicious of the ruling elite. Now most do as they are told.

Of course you wouldn't be. You're a real internet tough guy. LOL.
Idiot. So you're another one who could convict an innocent man because Africans and liberal whites threatened to burn and loot? Loser
You apparently are incapable of understanding the written word. I've noticed that about you. Too bad.

A hung jury may be the most likely outcome.....yes the trial should have been moved to another city and if it is a hung jury that might happen.

It will be a hung jury then in a couple of years when another trial is finally had there will be another hung jury.
Then the Prosecutors will drop the case and by then the 23 million will be long gone.
Cavin will be living in luxury in an 'undisclosed location' somewhere warm and sunny year round.
The Go Fund Me donations will be in the multi millions.
There won't be a third trial.

I wonder how much money it would take to get an African-American to move back to Africa?

No matter how we feel about our African American fellow citizens, no one has the right to tell them to "move back" to Africa.

Let's be fair: If anyone is an "American," it is African Americans. They and their families have been here longer than most other Americans.

Furthermore, their ancestors did not ask to come here. They were forced to come here on moving concentration camps (ships) where they were literally (literally!) cramped together like sardines in a can.

In my 84 years, I have had many unpleasant experiences with them (mostly teenagers & twentysomethings), but I acknowledge that they are genuine Americans.

IMHO, this country is simply reaping what it sowed in 1619.
I suspect no matter what the verdict is, rioting is likely to occur. The powers-that-be want rioting.

That bullshit is nothing more than right wing propaganda.

We will see soon enough. But that's my guess as well. That BLM/Antifa has already scheduled riots for the post trial period and not just in Minneapolis.

I won't be shocked if Chauvin gets away with murder, it won't be the first time we have seen it happen.

Will BLM stage a riot in the aftermath is the question.

And my analysis is that its a virtual certainty.

This is how BLM was met at the Capitol.

View attachment 478781

This is how Trump Humpers were met at the Capitol.

View attachment 478783
Makes sense to me . One group is dangerous and have been looting , burning, beating and killing for 6 months or so while the other group were just peaceful protesting a rigged election . What don't you get ? Where is the bias ? You have more cops ready at a hells angels rally then a boy scouts rally . Nothing discriminatory about that . Get it ?

What a crock of shit, you Trump Humpers are a joke. You see your folks storm the Capitol injure officers and destroy property and you try to act as if they were just marching down the street holding hands.

I wonder how much money it would take to get an African-American to move back to Africa?

No matter how we feel about our African American fellow citizens, no one has the right to tell them to "move back" to Africa.

Let's be fair: If anyone is an "American," it is African Americans. They and their families have been here longer than most other Americans.

Furthermore, their ancestors did not ask to come here. They were forced to come here on moving concentration camps (ships) where they were literally (literally!) cramped together like sardines in a can.

In my 84 years, I have had many unpleasant experiences with them (mostly teenagers & twentysomethings), but I acknowledge that they are genuine Americans.

I suspect no matter what the verdict is, rioting is likely to occur. The powers-that-be want rioting.

We will see soon enough. But that's my guess as well. That BLM/Antifa has already scheduled riots for the post trial period and not just in Minneapolis.

I won't be shocked if Chauvin gets away with murder, it won't be the first time we have seen it happen.

View attachment 478781

View attachment 478783
Makes sense to me . One group is dangerous and have been looting , burning, beating and killing for 6 months or so while the other group were just peaceful protesting a rigged election . What don't you get ? Where is the bias ? You have more cops ready at a hells angels rally then a boy scouts rally . Nothing discriminatory about that . Get it ?

What a crock of shit, you Trump Humpers are a joke. You see your folks storm the Capitol injure officers and destroy property and you try to act as if they were just marching down the street holding hands.

It was an unarmed protest at the Capitol.

Is BLM unarmed during their insurrections in Minneapolis this week?

View attachment 478781

View attachment 478783

It was an unarmed protest at the Capitol.

Is BLM unarmed during their insurrections in Minneapolis this week?

So if I hit you with a club am I considered armed or unarmed?

Yes. It seems a large majority of Americans play right into the hands of the globalist agenda. Americans used to be very suspicious of the ruling elite. Now most do as they are told.

Kind of off topic. . . but two days ago an article dropped in OffGuradian about a book I bought for my kid when he was in 6th grade. It pretty much sums up why.

It doesn't matter if they are on the left or right. They all believe everything they see and read in their media of choice. It applies to this event to. I have asked OVER AND OVER, of every one on this topic, why hasn't it, or will it be brought up in the trial that these two guys worked together? Does that not go to motive? Does it not bias the cop, is there not some suspicious circumstances there?

What’s up with our fact-checking blind spots? Why do most people who can easily find holes in the official Covid narrative don’t do even basic fact-checking of people they’ve chosen to follow on the Covid-questioning side of the equation?

I am only logical.

It's on the politicians if they refuse to crack down on BLM terrorists

Last edited:

Comes from generations of school kid being indoctrinated into political correctness

Of course you wouldn't be. You're a real internet tough guy. LOL.
Idiot. So you're another one who could convict an innocent man because Africans and liberal whites threatened to burn and loot? Loser
If you know a whole lot of people will get injured and die, the economy of the city will plunge and homes and businesses will burn? This one man is not worth the lives of dozens.

Chauvin's innocence or guilt is irrelevant at this point. Who the hell cares. We are talking about bigger issues at this point.
The corporate and government media blitz, and propaganda made sure of that. Usually you are pretty smart, but in this case, I can tell you who is acting like a tool, and it is NOT gipper.

This entire thing is a psychological operation by the Deep State and establishment. If you can't comprehend that law and order, guilt or innocence. . . at this point, is irrelevant, I am not sure what to tell you.

They, being the "powers that be," are trying to provoke an 'Arab spring' type balkanized intercine domestic conflict among domestic balkanized groups of citizens.

Are you going to successfully let them do that? Do you really think, since they are trying to do this, that they don't have plans for when it happens?

Do you really think the needs of this one cop outweigh the whole community?

iu

iu

Are you serious with this shit? Are you actually going to let these folks you believe rigged the election, provoke folks like you to turn America into a shithole like Libya?

Is this the hill you want the nation to die on? You want to provoke them to have mobs destroy the cities and have martial law declared over this? :dunno:

Is ONE man, and "justice," over the corporation's dumb ass propaganda, really worth all that. . . it is a set up, AND I KNOW YOU KNOW IT.

Are you really THAT dumbed down that you can't figure out what they are planning to do after that?

Forum List

Back