Minneapolis Prepares for a Verdict

If I were on that jury, I might find him guilty, just b/c I wouldn't want my home town to burn down
Then Im glad you're not if you're intimidated by the mob
It's not about me. . . I don't care about me. I'm not intimidated. I am quite sure what they would do.

It is my neighbors, my family and lot of innocents that I care about.

I am only logical.

That scene still gets me.

ditto.

I thought it would be a good illustration to drive home the point, that we are beyond justice at this point. We are talking about Deep State politics and ulterior agendas of folks high up in power.

If Chauvin was a decent guy. . . and if he really cared about his community? At this point, he would just plead guilty and look for a plea deal.

It matters not if he actually is guilty or not. . . the reality is something different now. The needs of the community clearly outweigh the needs of the one.

It is what Spock would do.

If I were on that jury, I might find him guilty, just b/c I wouldn't want my home town to burn down
It's not about me. . . I don't care about me. I'm not intimidated. I am quite sure what they would do.

I am only logical.

It's on the politicians if they refuse to crack down on BLM terrorists

oh. . . you mean these politicians and oligarchs that have foisted this new bio-security paradigm and a dystopia on us with a disease that is a farce and doesn't warrant that shit? Those folks? Are you serious with that shit?

You think they are going to do that when they helped create them? Honestly? :heehee:

From looking at the independent news, versus the cabal's news. . . I think most of America might be shocked, like, really really stunned at the verdict of this trial.

The only thing that will make the verdict in question, is if the jurors fear for the safety of their own homes and city. They really should have had a change of venue for this trial. I don't see how Chauvin can get a fair trial.

If I were on that jury, I might find him guilty, just b/c I wouldn't want my home town to burn down.

I am aware, like gipper, that the establishment has an agenda. . . and they don't give a shit about any of us. Not the homes, the cities, not the lives or the economy. They don't care if you are white, nor do they give a shit if you are black.

All of your petty tribal hatreds are being used for the globalists' agenda. . . nice. Play right into their hands. Do their work for them, all of you.

Yes. It seems a large majority of Americans play right into the hands of the globalist agenda. Americans used to be very suspicious of the ruling elite. Now most do as they are told.

Kind of off topic. . . but two days ago an article dropped in OffGuradian about a book I bought for my kid when he was in 6th grade. It pretty much sums up why.

It doesn't matter if they are on the left or right. They all believe everything they see and read in their media of choice. It applies to this event to. I have asked OVER AND OVER, of every one on this topic, why hasn't it, or will it be brought up in the trial that these two guys worked together? Does that not go to motive? Does it not bias the cop, is there not some suspicious circumstances there?

What’s up with our fact-checking blind spots? Why do most people who can easily find holes in the official Covid narrative don’t do even basic fact-checking of people they’ve chosen to follow on the Covid-questioning side of the equation?

That is a very accurate article. I think this is particularly accurate...
the American is indifferent to everything except a paycheck […] workers in America live in constant panic; they know companies here owe them nothing as fellow human beings. Fear is our secret supercharger, giving management flexibility no other country has. In 1996, after five years of record profitability, almost half of all Americans [employed] in big business feared being laid off. This fear keeps a brake on wages.”

I recall reading about Floyd and Chauvin knowing each other. If this is true, the failure of exposing it in court would seem to indicate something is amiss.

I am only logical.

ditto.

I thought it would be a good illustration to drive home the point, that we are beyond justice at this point. We are talking about Deep State politics and ulterior agendas of folks high up in power.

If Chauvin was a decent guy. . . and if he really cared about his community? At this point, he would just plead guilty and look for a plea deal.

It matters not if he actually is guilty or not. . . the reality is something different now. The needs of the community clearly outweigh the needs of the one.

So a not guilty person should declare themself guilty such that the emotionally addled deadbeats don’t go on rampage?
Here’s a better American ideal-bring physical force including lethal upon the rioters

Are all these businesses racist? Seems like they've decided how blacks are going to act

Back to Africa one way free ticket to BLM activists solves all problems.

If AA are tired of whitey's BS then they can return to the muddaland!

- Every night is a party night
- shucking and jiving all day with no whitey
- No more white cops to hassle
- Unlimited crack
- Rap, Hip Hop without end
- Big booty bitches

iu

I am only logical.

ditto.

So a not guilty person should declare themself guilty such that the emotionally addled deadbeats don’t go on rampage?
Here’s a better American ideal-bring physical force including lethal upon the rioters

I agree with you.

But you, and I, both know. . . that the folks that are in charge of the media, that have made this whole spectacle, that allowed the rioting and looting to happen right after the initial incident occurred, are more than likely, not going to prevent chaos from happening, ARE THEY?

:dunno:

It is the duty of a police officer to "protect and serve." If he really had that calling, and wanted to protect and serve, I maintain that he would be a stand up guy and call the oligarchs on their bullshit.

It is the duty of a police officer to "protect and serve." If he really had that calling, and wanted to protect and serve, I maintain that he would be a stand up guy and call the oligarchs on their bullshit

Those politicians who sign his paycheck will definitely tell him to stand down. It's what lib mayors and governors do. 5hey alone are responsible for letting rioters get out of hand. Whatever happens, it's on them.

It is the duty of a police officer to "protect and serve." If he really had that calling, and wanted to protect and serve, I maintain that he would be a stand up guy and call the oligarchs on their bullshit

Those politicians who sign his paycheck will definitely tell him to stand down. It's what lib mayors and governors do. 5hey alone are responsible for letting rioters get out of hand. Whatever happens, it's on them.
I don't think you get it, I really don't

You have this erroneous belief that the police officer, at this point can serve two masters.

The officer either protects the public, or he protects the lib. elites that desire chaos.

When you state. . . "Whatever happens, it's on them?"

You are admitting, either the police officer is in collusion with them to bring about chaos, or is absolved of his responsibility to protect the public because his paycheck and his life are more important. . .

Under such logic. . . I guess if the Biden administration orders all local sheriffs to confiscate folks guns, then they should not respect the 2nd Amendment? :dunno:

Screw people's life, liberty and property, eh? What is best for the cops, is best for them, and whatever happens, well, that's on Biden, right?

Chauvin should just look out for himself, not the entire city of Minneapolis.

I am only logical.

ditto.

Yes. . . but if you know, you postively know. . . that the establishment is NOT going to do anything to save your city. . .

Do you let it burn?

Or do you sacrifice yourself for your people, as Christ would do, and as Aslan would do?

I really don't think you understand what truly evil forces we are up against here.

Playing into their hands with the violence they seek? Is exactly what they are expecting, and what they desire.

The outcome of this particular trial is irrelevant in the grand scheme.

A War of the People vs The People has already been cleverly orchestrated and is coming.

Just to DEEPLY rub it in....the powers that disarm America will most likely then arm large legions of militant, racist blacks
and permit them to openly carry and kill whites in designated places almost indiscriminately, without fear of legal recourse.
Tucker Carlson explained this in detail a while back, but it's worse than etiquette would allow him to say.

There are EXTREMELY evil forces working in America today. Most still have no clue.
It will be for no other purpose than to demoralize and humiliate Patriots until they are broken.

Study Nazi Germany and Maoist China and you will see similar tactics were utilized.

Last edited:
I wonder how much money it would take to get an African-American to move back to Africa?

No matter how we feel about our African American fellow citizens, no one has the right to tell them to "move back" to Africa.

Let's be fair: If anyone is an "American," it is African Americans. They and their families have been here longer than most other Americans.

Furthermore, their ancestors did not ask to come here. They were forced to come here on moving concentration camps (ships) where they were literally (literally!) cramped together like sardines in a can.

In my 84 years, I have had many unpleasant experiences with them (mostly teenagers & twentysomethings), but I acknowledge that they are genuine Americans.

IMHO, this country is simply reaping what it sowed in 1619.
I suspect no matter what the verdict is, rioting is likely to occur. The powers-that-be want rioting.

That bullshit is nothing more than right wing propaganda.

We will see soon enough. But that's my guess as well. That BLM/Antifa has already scheduled riots for the post trial period and not just in Minneapolis.

I won't be shocked if Chauvin gets away with murder, it won't be the first time we have seen it happen.

Will BLM stage a riot in the aftermath is the question.

And my analysis is that its a virtual certainty.

This is how BLM was met at the Capitol.

View attachment 478781

This is how Trump Humpers were met at the Capitol.

View attachment 478783
Makes sense to me . One group is dangerous and have been looting , burning, beating and killing for 6 months or so while the other group were just peaceful protesting a rigged election . What don't you get ? Where is the bias ? You have more cops ready at a hells angels rally then a boy scouts rally . Nothing discriminatory about that . Get it ?

What a crock of shit, you Trump Humpers are a joke. You see your folks storm the Capitol injure officers and destroy property and you try to act as if they were just marching down the street holding hands.

Go away.......farrrrrr away

I pray to Woden that it is "not guilty" and the city burns to the motherfucking ground.

I hope there are no less than 10,000 deaths as a result of this shit.

I hope many commies fucking die.

They deserve absolutely no less.
The cop is going to be found guilty. Not because he is guilty, but because the system wants a scapegoat to appease the mob. As for the mob, they will riot no matter what the verdict will really be.
I do agree that Minneapolis should burn to the ground. I was born and raised in that city, left as soon as I was able and only returned for a short time years later and decided I was right in my initial decision to leave and that there was nothing and no one there for me and moved on, never looking back.

I wonder how much money it would take to get an African-American to move back to Africa?

No matter how we feel about our African American fellow citizens, no one has the right to tell them to "move back" to Africa.

Let's be fair: If anyone is an "American," it is African Americans. They and their families have been here longer than most other Americans.

Furthermore, their ancestors did not ask to come here. They were forced to come here on moving concentration camps (ships) where they were literally (literally!) cramped together like sardines in a can.

In my 84 years, I have had many unpleasant experiences with them (mostly teenagers & twentysomethings), but I acknowledge that they are genuine Americans.

While I agree with you 100 percent that American Blacks should not be told to go back and that they were forced to come here, I don’t buy that America is reaping what it sowed in 1619. As ugly a legacy American slavery is, America ceased the practice 236 years later. Contrast that with the many brown and black nations throughout the world who have been engaged in slavery for centuries and continue to this day. Speaking of Africa, you also need to factor in the historical role Blacks who put their fellow countrymen into bondage and sold them to white westerners.
Africa is not a country you ignorant fuck.

Tommy, "countrymen" is another way of saying "peoples." Actually the sectioning of Africa was Whitey's idea during the colony days when Whitey tried to make Africa a civilized part of the world's family of nations governed by intelligent and civilized White Europeans. So the Black thing to say is indeed, Africa is one country.

I suspect no matter what the verdict is, rioting is likely to occur. The powers-that-be want rioting.

That bullshit is nothing more than right wing propaganda.

We will see soon enough. But that's my guess as well. That BLM/Antifa has already scheduled riots for the post trial period and not just in Minneapolis.

I won't be shocked if Chauvin gets away with murder, it won't be the first time we have seen it happen.

Will BLM stage a riot in the aftermath is the question.

And my analysis is that its a virtual certainty.

This is how BLM was met at the Capitol.

View attachment 478781

This is how Trump Humpers were met at the Capitol.

View attachment 478783
Makes sense to me . One group is dangerous and have been looting , burning, beating and killing for 6 months or so while the other group were just peaceful protesting a rigged election . What don't you get ? Where is the bias ? You have more cops ready at a hells angels rally then a boy scouts rally . Nothing discriminatory about that . Get it ?

What a crock of shit, you Trump Humpers are a joke. You see your folks storm the Capitol injure officers and destroy property and you try to act as if they were just marching down the street holding hands.

Go away.......farrrrrr away

As long as you are going far away in the opposite direction.

While I agree with you 100 percent that American Blacks should not be told to go back and that they were forced to come here, I don’t buy that America is reaping what it sowed in 1619. As ugly a legacy American slavery is, America ceased the practice 236 years later. Contrast that with the many brown and black nations throughout the world who have been engaged in slavery for centuries and continue to this day. Speaking of Africa, you also need to factor in the historical role Blacks who put their fellow countrymen into bondage and sold them to white westerners.

I did not say it was a country. I referred to “countrymen” in Africa which could be taken as people within a region or collection of what is now referred to as “countries”.

At any rate, keep glossing over the core argument in my post that Africa’s legacy on slavery runs much larger and longer than America’s and continues to this day.

I did not say it was a country. I referred to “countrymen” in Africa which could be taken as people within a region or collection of what is now referred to as “countries”.

At any rate, keep glossing over the core argument in my post that Africa’s legacy on slavery runs much larger and longer than America’s and continues to this day.
Yes but you have no proof to back up your assertion. The impression you give is that the slaves were sold by their own group or tribe or nation. That is a big stretch. The more logical answer is that they were captured and sold by rival tribes and that there was no connection between captive and slaver. Of course if you have a link to prove your point I would be fascinated.

Yes but you have no proof to back up your assertion. The impression you give is that the slaves were sold by their own group or tribe or nation. That is a big stretch. The more logical answer is that they were captured and sold by rival tribes and that there was no connection between captive and slaver. Of course if you have a link to prove your point I would be fascinated.

Whether they were sold by “their own” or rival tribes, the point is that it is an accepted practice in a region called Africa that started long before Western nations. You also ignored that this practice continues in parts of Africa today and many other nations throughout the world; most of which are non-white.

Forum List

Back