This is why Right Wingers Love Candace Owens

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
***The author has given permission for use of text below.

When Candace Owens was born, I was 28 years old. I didn’t watch old videos of Dr. King; I saw things live and as shown on TV. I watched my father cry while King's funeral was aired on national TV. I did not read about the 1960s civil rights movement. I watched my parents and other older blacks fighting for a future many of them KNEW they would not see. Deacon Alfred Montgomery was an 87-year-old man when he told me in 1970 that there would be a black president one day. Deacon Montgomery died in 1976. He never saw Barack Obama. Deacon Montgomery never saw the day Colin Powell would make it to head the joint chiefs, much less Secretary of State. These are our ancestors. They always have looked to the future.

I was three years old when the Civil Rights Act was signed. I have seen the backlash by whites and how it has modified over time. When the act passed, some whites refused to follow the law. School segregation was supposed to have ended in 1954, but it did not. People like Owens have fallen for a racist depiction of black people. Adopting the right-wing opinion of the victim limits the greatness from which we came.

So to Owens, I say this: “When you believe that supporting a political view created to exclude us is thinking independently, it is time to think about your mental condition.I got news for you kiddo, BLACKS WERE REPUBLICANS FOR 100 YEARS! We left the party because the party never wanted us. You’re going backward and trying to take others with you.”

Right-wing blacks like Owens only help foster division. The only reason the whites they associate with accept them is because each of them validates what the racist subculture has chosen to believe about blacks. These are not independent thinkers. A person of color cannot be thinking independently if what they believe reinforces white racist stereotypes of people who look like them. Blacks who think independently do not believe or repeat what racist whites think of us and challenge that belief. Today, white extremists on the right have tried to insert blacks into our national discourse who believe only a certain way. Candace Owens is one of then.

Last edited by a moderator:
That too.
I like and respect Candace because she is intelligent, self confident and a very articulate and successful woman!

That's why I have always liked her! :thup:
So you guys who preach to us about education tell me that you like a college drop out because she is ntelligent, self confident, articulate and sucessful. LOL!

You guys like her because of the reasons I stated in the OP.

When Candace Owens was born, I was 28 years old. I didn’t watch old videos of Dr. King; I saw things live and as shown on TV. I watched my father cry while King's funeral was aired on national TV. I did not read about the 1960s civil rights movement. I watched my parents and other older blacks fighting for a future many of them KNEW they would not see. Deacon Alfred Montgomery was an 87-year-old man when he told me in 1970 that there would be a black president one day. Deacon Montgomery died in 1976. He never saw Barack Obama. Deacon Montgomery never saw the day Colin Powell would make it to head the joint chiefs, much less Secretary of State. These are our ancestors. They always have looked to the future.

I was three years old when the Civil Rights Act was signed. I have seen the backlash by whites and how it has modified over time. When the act passed, some whites refused to follow the law. School segregation was supposed to have ended in 1954, but it did not. People like Owens have fallen for a racist depiction of black people. Adopting the right-wing opinion of the victim limits the greatness from which we came.

So to Owens, I say this: “When you believe that supporting a political view created to exclude us is thinking independently, it is time to think about your mental condition.I got news for you kiddo, BLACKS WERE REPUBLICANS FOR 100 YEARS! We left the party because the party never wanted us. You’re going backward and trying to take others with you.”

Right-wing blacks like Owens only help foster division. The only reason the whites they associate with accept them is because each of them validates what the racist subculture has chosen to believe about blacks. These are not independent thinkers. A person of color cannot be thinking independently if what they believe reinforces white racist stereotypes of people who look like them. Blacks who think independently do not believe or repeat what racist whites think of us and challenge that belief. Today, white extremists on the right have tried to insert blacks into our national discourse who believe only a certain way. Candace Owens is one of then.

Neither Obama or Powell were actually American black.

Keep trying though..

So you guys who preach to us about education tell me that you like a college drop out because she is ntelligent, self confident, articulate and sucessful. LOL!

You guys like her because of the reasons I stated in the OP.

IM2

I will never see eye to eye with you in this! Never.

Not when it comes to Candace and the amazing Judge Thomas whom I greatly respect too!

So..... you have your opinions and I have mine.:dunno:

IM2

I will never see eye to eye with you in this! Never.

Not when it comes to Candace and the amazing Judge Thomas whom I greatly respect too!

So..... you have your opinions and I have mine.:dunno:
We don't have to see eye to eye. I know I am right. What you disagree with is irrelevant.

I’m going to be honest, the reason I like Owen’s has nothing to do with her view on black people, I like her because she’s a strong conservative…and she’s sexy as hell….

We left the party because the party never wanted us. You’re going backward and trying to take others with you.”

On the contrary, I invite you to join the Republican Party, come on over, think you’ll find it’s not as bad as you think.

By the way, have you ever REALLY listened to conservative talk radio? I mean REALLY? Or do you get your opinion of them from your usual left wing pundits who tell you what they think the conservative hosts said? I’ve noticed this a lot with the left, they tend to latch on to a false narrative and just repeat the hell out of it, hoping that any listeners actually start to believe it, then they start to repeat it. If you haven’t, I strongly encourage you listen to beck, hannity, Wilkow, Joe pags, there are many. Actually listen to their shows, don’t get sound bites from left wing sources, but actually listen to them, think you’ll find they are not saying what you’ve been told they are saying.

And yes, you are more than welcome in the Republican Party, nobody is going to try and prevent you. Come on over…the water is fine! 😊

If democrats lose the black vote it's over......at least until they replace them with South of the border residents.

:eusa_whistle:
Republicans won't be getting it.

Forum List

Back