Mass shooting in Santa Clarita, CA.

You mean to tell me murderers don't follow laws? WHODATHUNKIT
Definitely the most retarded argument against gun control. You win the award now for the thread. Nobody could possibly say something dumber. Congrats!

You do realize "gun control" is based on laws, right? Laws that you just admitted was stupid to think that criminals will follow.

Yea, the left is pretty stupid and when their arguments are brought forward the stupidity within becomes very obvious.
Haha, you even doubled down on that painfully moronic argument?

:auiqs.jpg:

Hey professor... Do speeders also not follow the speed limit? Do bank robbers also not follow bank robbery laws?????? Wow!!!!

h3CFF0064

Wow, those California gun laws sure make a difference, eh?

Another reason for comprehensive gun controls.
Would you please explain what gun law would have stopped a 15 just turned16-year-old kid from getting this gun?
Ask your RW buddies in San Diego about their new law. No link. On purpose, because you know it all.
Nope stop dodging the question both you and Wry Catcher both have said you want comprehensive gun controls why can't either of you explain just how that would work to have stopped this shooting?

We all know the governor is going to take drastic action! Lol
Then he will be shut down

Oh my guns... OH MY GUNS! Oh my rights... OH MY RIGHTS! Oh my god... OH MY GOD!

Like it or not, our Constitution guarantees us those rights. If you do not like it, work to change it. But you do not get to ignore the Constitution just because you are a snowflake.

When I serve for Black water security rifle company on the southern Afghanistan border for 4 years I used my rifle many times!

Would you please explain what gun law would have stopped a 15 just turned16-year-old kid from getting this gun?
Ask your RW buddies in San Diego about their new law. No link. On purpose, because you know it all.
Nope stop dodging the question both you and Wry Catcher both have said you want comprehensive gun controls why can't either of you explain just how that would work to have stopped this shooting?
Are you an absolute ignoramus? I never said "I" wanted any gun controls.

Democrat leadership sucks

Why retired California cops are fleeing the Golden State - Law Officer

Why retired California cops are fleeing the Golden State

Retired California cops are fleeing the Golden States in droves. I know, because I am one of them.

Upon retirement my wife and I sold our home, packed the U-haul, loaded the dogs and moved to Texas. Our daughter and her family had previously relocated, so that motivated us. But ongoing state politics made the decision easy.

Moreover, I personally know dozens of others who have done likewise. My retired law enforcement peers have primarily relocated to Texas, Idaho, Montana, and Arizona.

The biggest issues for leaving California continue to be degradation in the quality of life and over-burdensome taxes. Does this sound similar, New Yorkers? I’ve heard much the same from your end of the country.

The quality of life issues are experienced firsthand by police officers. Dealing with rampant drug use, unabated crime, and diseases spread through mass homelessness is sickening. Furthermore, local and state policies that reduce or eliminate consequences have created a system that profits criminal activity and promotes laziness by getting attached to the public trough.

Like it or not, our Constitution guarantees us those rights. If you do not like it, work to change it. But you do not get to ignore the Constitution just because you are a snowflake.
Now I say to you Fuck Off.

and you still do not get to ignore the Constitution
Look at you trying to be all conservative for the first time in your life

Now I say to you Fuck Off.

and you still do not get to ignore the Constitution
Look at you trying to be all conservative for the first time in your life

Oh Fuck No. I am not a conservative. conservatives in this country strand for larger government, more spending and less freedom. The opposite of me

Are you an absolute ignoramus? I never said "I" wanted any gun controls.
ok lol

Our homicide rate is 4-5x higher than countries with strong gun control. Everyone is getting shot more. It’s sad so many white males are so scared.

It seems to me that, if you demand to bring race into the discussion, black men have the most to worry about.

Whites make up 72.4% of our population while Blacks comprise only 12.6%.

Yet...

Demographics-X3.jpg

Our homicide rate is 4-5x higher than countries with strong gun control. Everyone is getting shot more. It’s sad so many white males are so scared.

The most violent country in Europe: Britain is also worse than South Africa and U.S.
By James Slack
UPDATED:18:14 EST, 2 July 2009

Britain's violent crime record is worse than any other country in the European union, it has been revealed.

Official crime figures show the UK also has a worse rate for all types of violence than the U.S. and even South Africa - widely considered one of the world's most dangerous countries.

The figures comes on the day new Home Secretary Alan Johnson makes his first major speech on crime, promising to be tough on loutish behaviour.

i-LP7dPJD-L.jpg

The U.S. has a violence rate of 466 crimes per 100,000 residents, Canada 935, Australia 920 and South Africa 1,609.

Shadow Home Secretary Chris Grayling said: 'This is a damning indictment of this government's comprehensive failure over more than a decade to tackle the deep rooted social problems in our society, and the knock on effect on crime and anti-social behaviour.

Read more: The most violent country in Europe: Britain is also worse than South Africa and U.S. | Daily Mail Online

UK is violent crime capital of Europe

Forum List

Back