Seven minors ages 12 to 17 wounded in downtown Indianapolis mall shooting

That is a picture of in prison gang members from some Central American country.

You should post of picture of the authoritarian style government that maga is offering. Like something from second rate russia or backwards North Korea.

No, they are Americans, and your fellow Biden supporters.

Why are these little kids out at 11:30 at night? When I was a kid you had to be in at 6:00 pm and you stayed home. When I was older you had to be home by 9:00 pm.

isnt about minors not having guns. people are so screwed up these days if they think young children should go around with guns.

One of my pistols , a WW2 Nazi Officers Tiny Boot Pistol ( SEAM / Ibar Spain 6.35mm ) that he carried from the Spanish Civil War until surrendering it at the Battle of the Bulge is keisterable

Would that be an Eibar Liberty? If so, those were 7.65 Browning (32 ACP), made in Spain, and shipped to France for use by their military during WW1. The German officer most likely captured it while in France, or it could have been in his family since WW1. I had one of those a couple years ago too, it was a decent little shooter.

vilar

1712010212962.jpeg

Would that be an Eibar Liberty? If so, those were 7.65 Browning (32 ACP), made in Spain, and shipped to France for use by their military during WW1. The German officer most likely captured it while in France, or it could have been in his family since WW1. I had one of those a couple years ago too, it was a decent little shooter.

vilar

View attachment 925729
No my pistol is smaller than a Baby Browning , that thing is medium sized , Thousands of Germans were in Spain during the Civil War , my Pistol was manufactured in 1927

this happened soley because of bad parenting. Why are these minors out at 11:30 are night as young as 12. and why are they allowed guns . Their parents failed no one else. These are minors who should be home asleep and not running around on the town with guns. bad parenting.

Gang shooting

That is a picture of in prison gang members from some Central American country.

You should post of picture of the authoritarian style government that maga is offering. Like something from second rate russia or backwards North Korea.

Your party is the one jailing the opposition, and removing people from the ballots....you dope

Forum List

Back