NAACP Celebrates Michael Brown's 28th Birthday on X... and gets roasted in the comments

And here we see the reality that white racism exists today just as it did in 1724, 1824, and 1924 in 2024.
Fake news.

If the NAACP Celebrated Philando Castile's Birthday, they would get a 100% different reaction.

"Hands up, don't shoot" was deemed the Lie of the Year by the Washington post

Fake news.

If the NAACP CelebrateD philando Castile's Birthday, they would get a 100% different reaction.

"Hands up, don't shoot" was deemed the Lie of the Year by the Washington post
I doubt it. Twitterx is the white supremacist haven.

Brown was unarmed, that was the truth of the year. Darren Wilson got away with murder.

I doubt it. Twitterx is the white supremacist haven.

Brown was unarmed, that was the truth of the year. Darren Wilson got away with murder.
How many times was this investigated?

Even the Fed's under an Obama Justice Department did an investigation.

No wrong doing on the part of Darren Wilson was uncovered.

If Brown was murdered...where's the evidence?

Read my sig line before you make another disingenuous comment about black racism. Mike Brown was murdered, and what you display is how white racism is the same as it ever was. Stop calling our response to your racism, racism.

In your 'opinion' he was murdered. The legal outcome, was a conclusion of self-defense.

DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE REPORT REGARDING THE CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION INTO THE SHOOTING DEATH OF MICHAEL BROWN BY FERGUSON, MISSOURI POLICE OFFICER DARREN WILSON

By mentioning that a criminal was a criminal.

Be better.
Donald Trump is a criminal, yet you whine about him being mentioned. And theyyou cry about racism when wepointout the continual raxcist criminaility of the right. because Brown was an unarmed man who got murdered. I wasn't aware that taking a box of cigars warranted a death sentence. So YOU do better.

Let me cut this shit short. Every year you guys honor some of the greatest criminals in U.S. History on July 4th. So you really don't have ---- to say about what the NAACP did. And today you guys are planning on voting for a criminal to be the presdent of this country. When this criminal is gone, you will honor his birth. So you guys really need to examine yourselves because your racism is apparent here.

😂 all this shit talking

From people that love them some confederate generals

Wanna honor them with statues and shit

And they were traitors 😂

Forum List

Back