Mass shooting in Santa Clarita, CA.

California already has universal background checks
And if you can't pass it, you can't buy one. I don't have that problem. Do you?
So what background check did a 15 (today 16) year old kid do to buy a gun?
If you were such an expert on CA law you would know that a minor cannot purchase a firearm. Your question is moot.
Let me repeat what you posted earlier
"if you can't pass it, you can't buy one. I don't have that problem. Do you?"
So you're saying gun control fails
That is you talking. Not me. I have read posts from you before and they go absolutely NO WHERE, because how you never answer anyone's direct question.
No those were your words
"If you can't pass it you can't buy it."
gun control is a failure
Edited to change can to can't

Last edited:
Democrats really piss me off when they pretend to care about theses kids.. you flood America with foreigners and tell Americans to screw off.
The weak white boy gene theory eh?
We are week? Lol you grand pa could walk down my street 40 years ago because he was scAred of my uncles lol

funny how tough you get with more police on the street lol
2 weaks ago I couldn't spell scAred and Know I is
Haha right! Lol

And if you can't pass it, you can't buy one. I don't have that problem. Do you?
So what background check did a 15 (today 16) year old kid do to buy a gun?
If you were such an expert on CA law you would know that a minor cannot purchase a firearm. Your question is moot.
Let me repeat what you posted earlier
"if you can't pass it, you can't buy one. I don't have that problem. Do you?"
So you're saying gun control fails
That is you talking. Not me. I have read posts from you before and they go absolutely NO WHERE, because how you never answer anyone's direct question.
No those were your words
"If you can pass it you can't buy it."
gun control is a failure

The left's solution is "Well maybe if we just pass more laws..."

That's idiotic. If the existing laws are not being enforced, what good are redundant laws?

I thought Commiefornia had strong gun laws.

You mean to tell me murderers don't follow laws? WHODATHUNKIT

Dude must have been a loser. He shot himself in the head with a 45 and didn't even kill himself.

How can we stop these shootings when democrats ignore the thousands of blacks shot in the neighborhoods they run?

How can we stop these shootings when democrats ignore the thousands of blacks shot in the neighborhoods they run?

Mandatory Second Amendment enforcement through government-supplied firearms and ammunition, for everyone.

Then soon there won't be any Democrats left, because they will have wiped themselves out.

sooo....

Asian.
Did not use an AR-15.
Shot himself....

The left wing, anti-gunners?

Never mind...........

It wasn't when I posted it because the media at that time was reporting that the shooter was at large and they were searching the neighborhood.

This is your damn lie: "people in the neighborhood can't protect themselves because the stupid anti gun laws in that filthy ass commie state makes it almost impossible to have a gun for self protection"

That is a true statement. As usual you are confused dumbass. That filthy ass state has put all kinds of restrictions on the right to keep and bear arms. They even make you go through a stupid background check to buy ammo to defend your home. How fucking oppressive is that?

For instance, here in Florida a couple of weeks ago a woman in Lithia protected her home against a home invasion with an AR and high capacity magazines that are banned in that commie state of California.

Don't try to justify the oppressive anti Constitutional laws to restrict the right to keep and bear arms in California. It will just make you look like more of a fool than we already think you are.

What do you stupid anti gun nuts want to do to prevent another 15 year old Asian kid from shooting up another school? Prevent 15 year olds from owning guns? They have that law in Commie California now. How did that work out?
Oh yeah, only the right can have guns. What a twit.

The crime should never be the possession of a firearm. Only what is done illegally with the firearm, like shooting up a school.

Commie California has all kinds of stupid laws against owning firearms. On the state level the worst laws in the country. Despicable!

Those laws didn't stop this crime and won't stop other crimes.

Gun control laws never work.

So you too support a national data base controlling people who have been violent from buying a gun:
  • have been diagnosed with a serious mental illness,
  • those convicted of crimes against a person
  • those found to be in criminal gangs
  • those convicted of Domestic violence
    • Stalking
    • Criminal threats
  • those who committed serious felonies & are on parole or probation
  • those found by a court of addiction to alcohol or drugs.

Yeah....not so much with you anti-gunners in charge...you are already changing Red Flag laws from immediate family to Teachers, Co-workers and anyone else you want to give the power to strip gun rights...........

If you weren't such assholes we might be able to implement something....but you are gonna asshole so we can't trust you.

It wasn't when I posted it because the media at that time was reporting that the shooter was at large and they were searching the neighborhood.

This is your damn lie: "people in the neighborhood can't protect themselves because the stupid anti gun laws in that filthy ass commie state makes it almost impossible to have a gun for self protection"

That is a true statement. As usual you are confused dumbass. That filthy ass state has put all kinds of restrictions on the right to keep and bear arms. They even make you go through a stupid background check to buy ammo to defend your home. How fucking oppressive is that?

For instance, here in Florida a couple of weeks ago a woman in Lithia protected her home against a home invasion with an AR and high capacity magazines that are banned in that commie state of California.

Don't try to justify the oppressive anti Constitutional laws to restrict the right to keep and bear arms in California. It will just make you look like more of a fool than we already think you are.

What do you stupid anti gun nuts want to do to prevent another 15 year old Asian kid from shooting up another school? Prevent 15 year olds from owning guns? They have that law in Commie California now. How did that work out?
Oh yeah, only the right can have guns. What a twit.

The crime should never be the possession of a firearm. Only what is done illegally with the firearm, like shooting up a school.

Commie California has all kinds of stupid laws against owning firearms. On the state level the worst laws in the country. Despicable!

Those laws didn't stop this crime and won't stop other crimes.

Gun control laws never work.

So you too support a national data base controlling people who have been violent from buying a gun:
  • have been diagnosed with a serious mental illness,
  • those convicted of crimes against a person
  • those found to be in criminal gangs
  • those convicted of Domestic violence
    • Stalking
    • Criminal threats
  • those who committed serious felonies & are on parole or probation
  • those found by a court of addiction to alcohol or drugs.

This is what I support....it takes care of 95% or more of gun murder and violence and doesn't need any law abiding citizen to lose their gun rights.......

I support a life sentence on any criminal who uses a gun for an actual gun crime..... and 30 years if a criminal is caught in possession of a gun, even if they are not using it at that moment for crime.

This will dry up gun crime over night. Criminals will stop using guns for robberies, rapes and murders.....and those who do will be gone forever......

Criminals will also stop walking around with guns in their pants......which is the leading cause of random gang shootings in our cities. if they are stopped by police, with a gun in their pants, they are gone for 30 years...they will stop carrying those guns, and random gang violence will end.

You implement this with two other things...

1) No More Bargaining Away the Gun Charge.........it must be against the law to bargain away a gun charge as part of a plea deal....this stops.

2) When a criminal is arrested for any crime, and booked in...they will be read the announcement that any use of a crime is a life sentence without parole, owning or carrying a gun as a felon is a 30 year sentence without parole....when they are released from custody...the same will be read to them again....when they meet their parole officer it will be read to them again.....the U.S. government will also buy and send out Public announcements on this policy on t.v. radio. and cable......

That is how you stop gun crime over night.

Mass shooters are different..... but with only 93 people killed in mass public shootings in 2018, they are not the major problem in gun crime.

The value in my plan......it actually targets the individuals actually using guns to commit crimes and murder people....

It does not require new background check laws, it does not require gun licensing, licensing gun owners, gun registration, new taxes, fees or regulations on guns...

By making gun crime a life sentence, criminals will stop using guns for crime and will stop carrying guns around for protection.....

Also....a nurse, with a legal gun, driving from Pennsylvania, to New Jersey, will not be considered a gun criminal.....that will end. Criminals with a record of crime, caught with a gun will get 30 years, no deals.....and criminals who use guns for actual crime...robbing the local store, rape, robbery, murder.....life without parole...

This, of course, eliminates the need for more gun control laws...we can already do this.....
Mass shooters

1) end gun free zones

2) get the media to stop covering mass shootings like it is the Oscars.....

3) We are already seeing this...get people who know these nuts to report these nuts....

4) Make sure the police who know these nuts arrest these nuts when they have the chance so they will pop on background checks....
What does each do to stop mass shooters....

1) keeps shooters from targeting people, since they target gun free zones.

2) The media not covering it like they are the criminal oscars deters copycats...just like they stopped covering teen suicides to stop the copycat effect

3) The only way to stop mass shooters, since they commit no other crime, is for family, coworkers and neighbors to report their violent behavior....the Odessa shooter should have felonies for the crimes he was committing but they didn't report his shooting his weapon from his front porch....

4) The Parkland shooter had 33 contacts with police and numerous contacts with police at his school.....due to Obama's "Promise Program" the police never arrested him for the felonies he committed....so he didn't pop on the background check..

You mean to tell me murderers don't follow laws? WHODATHUNKIT
Definitely the most retarded argument against gun control. You win the award now for the thread. Nobody could possibly say something dumber. Congrats!

You do realize "gun control" is based on laws, right? Laws that you just admitted was stupid to think that criminals will follow.

Yea, the left is pretty stupid and when their arguments are brought forward the stupidity within becomes very obvious.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back