Mass shooting in Santa Clarita, CA.

Oh my guns... OH MY GUNS! Oh my rights... OH MY RIGHTS! Oh my god... OH MY GOD!
Political correctness has made you fucking retarded
That bugs you... BIG TIME
Lol
Anti-gun nutters like yourself... Need to mind your own business
Anti gun, me? Hah hah ha. You are lost.

I am against gun violence. Big difference.
Criminal control not gun control...

Them bullet holes look pretty dinky. LOL
what would you expect 5.56 nato to look like?

.22LR & .223 Bullets

main.jpg223.jpg

The Difference Between 5.56 & .223

Last edited:
This is your damn lie: "people in the neighborhood can't protect themselves because the stupid anti gun laws in that filthy ass commie state makes it almost impossible to have a gun for self protection"

That is a true statement. As usual you are confused dumbass. That filthy ass state has put all kinds of restrictions on the right to keep and bear arms. They even make you go through a stupid background check to buy ammo to defend your home. How fucking oppressive is that?

For instance, here in Florida a couple of weeks ago a woman in Lithia protected her home against a home invasion with an AR and high capacity magazines that are banned in that commie state of California.

Don't try to justify the oppressive anti Constitutional laws to restrict the right to keep and bear arms in California. It will just make you look like more of a fool than we already think you are.

What do you stupid anti gun nuts want to do to prevent another 15 year old Asian kid from shooting up another school? Prevent 15 year olds from owning guns? They have that law in Commie California now. How did that work out?

There's a special place in hell for someone like you. Putting your supposed rights over the lives of children goes beyond deplorable. The NRA and dirt bags like you are culpable for the death of the 16 year old girl slain today.

Yes my rights to life and liberty are more important to me than other people's rights, including children.

The "Special Hell" is reserved for stupid Moon Bats that will give away our personal Liberties that our Founding Fathers fought so hard to secure for us.

I keep wondering, when the real fighting starts if the left will come out to fight to take our rights away and fight for what they believe in and, or are they going to stay hidden in their parent's basements.

They don't believe in enough to fight for it.

Exactly. I alluded to this in a thread I started, "Odd timing for another shooting".................Of course the conservatives pretty much agreed with me, while the loony libs accused ME of being nuts. Of course, WE know almost all of the loony and nutty ideas posted on here ARE by the loony libs.

Last edited:
Taking guns away will mean we'll have to strangle the left wingers when the revolution hits.

It wasn't when I posted it because the media at that time was reporting that the shooter was at large and they were searching the neighborhood.

This is your damn lie: "people in the neighborhood can't protect themselves because the stupid anti gun laws in that filthy ass commie state makes it almost impossible to have a gun for self protection"

That is a true statement. As usual you are confused dumbass. That filthy ass state has put all kinds of restrictions on the right to keep and bear arms. They even make you go through a stupid background check to buy ammo to defend your home. How fucking oppressive is that?

For instance, here in Florida a couple of weeks ago a woman in Lithia protected her home against a home invasion with an AR and high capacity magazines that are banned in that commie state of California.

Don't try to justify the oppressive anti Constitutional laws to restrict the right to keep and bear arms in California. It will just make you look like more of a fool than we already think you are.

What do you stupid anti gun nuts want to do to prevent another 15 year old Asian kid from shooting up another school? Prevent 15 year olds from owning guns? They have that law in Commie California now. How did that work out?

There's a special place in hell for someone like you. Putting your supposed rights over the lives of children goes beyond deplorable. The NRA and dirt bags like you are culpable for the death of the 16 year old girl slain today.

Yes my rights to life and liberty are more important to me than other people's rights, including children.

The "Special Hell" is reserved for stupid Moon Bats that will give away our personal Liberties that our Founding Fathers fought so hard to secure for us.

Idiot-gram ^^^

Idiot-gram ^^^
Nawh that titles taken by the OP of this thread
what gun law would have stopped a 15 just turned16-year-old kid from getting this gun?

When I serve for Black water security rifle company on the southern Afghanistan border for 4 years I used my rifle many times!

why do you lie so very much?
Did you just call me a liar when I’m cleaning my fucking rifle?

Yes I called you a liar, but I doubt you have ever seen a rifle.

By the way it is Blackwater, not Black water...which is how I know you are full of shit
That’s classified Information sir I can’t really tell you anything

Condolences to the victims.

The news will run the same narrative.

The 15 year-old shooter failed in his suicide bid.

The news on the radio said a 50 year-old man supplied the shooter with the gun which he lied on the 4473 form in order to get it.

The cynical among us, Rush Limbaugh (me included), think this news is a godsend for the Democrats so it can divert attention from their failed attempt to "Get Trump".

Idiot-gram ^^^
Nawh that titles taken by the OP of this thread
what gun law would have stopped a 15 just turned16-year-old kid from getting this gun?
You will NEVER get an answer.

Condolences to the victims.

The news will run the same narrative.

The 15 year-old shooter failed in his suicide bid.

The news on the radio said a 50 year-old man supplied the shooter with the gun which he lied on the 4473 form in order to get it.

The cynical among us, Rush Limbaugh (me included), think this news is a godsend for the Democrats so it can divert attention from their failed attempt to "Get Trump".
I heard it was his fathers gun

When I serve for Black water security rifle company on the southern Afghanistan border for 4 years I used my rifle many times!

why do you lie so very much?
Did you just call me a liar when I’m cleaning my fucking rifle?

Yes I called you a liar, but I doubt you have ever seen a rifle.

By the way it is Blackwater, not Black water...which is how I know you are full of shit
That’s classified Information sir I can’t really tell you anything
I met a couple of guys who worked for Blackwater down in Georgia a couple of years ago they were getting ready to head out to Sudan or somewhere in that location.

Forum List

Back