Mass shooting in Santa Clarita, CA.

Halfstaff-photo-AmericanFlag.jpg

5f07764255dd3a3005b98ca61393a410.jpg

~S~

There was some news that the majority of injure were due to being trampled...the Asian male reported to be the shooter is on the loose.

Only too 20 posts for 2AGuy to show up and tell those sissy kids to stop whining about being shot.

2 Dead. They weren't trampled.

Seriously, a mass shooting is like the Bat-Signal to this guy.

Well done!! Make it political before the blood even dries!
What do you believe the intent of the OP was when this was posted?

do you lack basic reading comprehension?
I have a graduate-level of comprehension with reading and understanding motivation.

Now that you have attempted to deflect from the question I asked, let me ask it again.

What do you believe was the motive of the OP to post this information?

Oh my guns... OH MY GUNS! Oh my rights... OH MY RIGHTS! Oh my god... OH MY GOD!

Like it or not, our Constitution guarantees us those rights. If you do not like it, work to change it. But you do not get to ignore the Constitution just because you are a snowflake.
Interesting.

The Second Amendment does not give me the right to own guns. That right is inherent.

The Second Amendment restricts the government from infringing on my rights.

Condolences to the victims.

The news will run the same narrative.

The 15 year-old shooter failed in his suicide bid.

The news on the radio said a 50 year-old man supplied the shooter with the gun which he lied on the 4473 form in order to get it.

The cynical among us, Rush Limbaugh (me included), think this news is a godsend for the Democrats so it can divert attention from their failed attempt to "Get Trump".

Ahhhh...you are a Rush worshiper...that explains a great deal about you.

Like it or not, our Constitution guarantees us those rights. If you do not like it, work to change it. But you do not get to ignore the Constitution just because you are a snowflake.
Interesting.

The Second Amendment does not give me the right to own guns. That right is inherent.

Yes, that is what I said.

I have a graduate-level of comprehension with reading and understanding motivation.

Now that you have attempted to deflect from the question I asked, let me ask it again.

Ahhh....I see your confusion. That post from me was not to the OP, it was to BL who started a different thread that got merged into this thread.

Interesting.

Yes, that is what I said.
Yet you ask me about comprehension.

Here is the point where you reply simply so you get to have the last word.

Ahhh....I see your confusion. That post from me was not to the OP, it was to BL who started a different thread that got merged into this thread.
And I asked you a question about the OP, whose motive in posting this was STRICTLY political. So, who brought the political motive to the shooting into this thread? It wasn't the person you were responding to.

Enjoy your day.

The news on the radio said a 50 year-old man supplied the shooter with the gun which he lied on the 4473 form in order to get it.

The cynical among us, Rush Limbaugh (me included), think this news is a godsend for the Democrats so it can divert attention from their failed attempt to "Get Trump".

I don’t watch Rush he’s a fruit loop.

And I asked you a question about the OP, whose motive in posting this was STRICTLY political. So, who brought the political motive to the shooting into this thread? It wasn't the person you were responding to.

Enjoy your day.

Well, the person I responded to brought the political motive to the shooting into the thread he started. The OP of the thread I responded to was was STRICTLY political as well. I have never responded to the OP of this thread, just the one that was merged with this one. You do understand what it means to merge threads...right?

Oh I will, took the day off to spend with the wife since she works all weekend.

I don’t watch Rush he’s a fruit loop.

Yet you just told us what he thinks....so I guess you just listen to him and not watch him.

There was some news that the majority of injure were due to being trampled...the Asian male reported to be the shooter is on the loose.

Only too 20 posts for 2AGuy to show up and tell those sissy kids to stop whining about being shot.

Only 2? That wouldn't even turn a head on a Fri night in your shit hole city...

Yep,
...and still no Russian connection

That is a true statement. As usual you are confused dumbass. That filthy ass state has put all kinds of restrictions on the right to keep and bear arms. They even make you go through a stupid background check to buy ammo to defend your home. How fucking oppressive is that?

For instance, here in Florida a couple of weeks ago a woman in Lithia protected her home against a home invasion with an AR and high capacity magazines that are banned in that commie state of California.

Don't try to justify the oppressive anti Constitutional laws to restrict the right to keep and bear arms in California. It will just make you look like more of a fool than we already think you are.

What do you stupid anti gun nuts want to do to prevent another 15 year old Asian kid from shooting up another school? Prevent 15 year olds from owning guns? They have that law in Commie California now. How did that work out?

There's a special place in hell for someone like you. Putting your supposed rights over the lives of children goes beyond deplorable. The NRA and dirt bags like you are culpable for the death of the 16 year old girl slain today.

Yes my rights to life and liberty are more important to me than other people's rights, including children.

The "Special Hell" is reserved for stupid Moon Bats that will give away our personal Liberties that our Founding Fathers fought so hard to secure for us.

Idiot-gram ^^^
Nawh that titles taken by the OP of this thread
what gun law would have stopped a 15 just turned16-year-old kid from getting this gun?
Bingo!!!!
Like I’ve always said gun control has nothing to do with firearms… It’s all about control. Same thing with healthcare has nothing to do with health care it’s all about control… Same thing with environmentalism has nothing to do with the environment it’s all about control

Lol
Says someone who’s hiding in his mother’s basement

[Q

what gun law would have stopped a 15 just turned16-year-old kid from getting this gun?

These Moon Bats are confused about things like this.

Most of the gun crime in this country is committed by inner city minorities, druggies, gang bangers and scum that won't adhere to any law.

The stupid Moon Bats think that if they take guns away from White men that will prevent gun crime in this country but they are delusional.

It is worthless to debate issues like this with confused and delusional Moon Bats.

[

Which uneducated low information Liberals ignore.

They are as confused about the Constitution as they are about Economics, History, Climate Science, Biology and Ethics.

There's a special place in hell for someone like you. Putting your supposed rights over the lives of children goes beyond deplorable. The NRA and dirt bags like you are culpable for the death of the 16 year old girl slain today.

Yes my rights to life and liberty are more important to me than other people's rights, including children.

The "Special Hell" is reserved for stupid Moon Bats that will give away our personal Liberties that our Founding Fathers fought so hard to secure for us.

Idiot-gram ^^^
Bingo!!!!
Like I’ve always said gun control has nothing to do with firearms… It’s all about control. Same thing with healthcare has nothing to do with health care it’s all about control… Same thing with environmentalism has nothing to do with the environment it’s all about control

Everybody give this man a round of applause.

Firearms are no more responsible for shootings than automobiles are for DUI wrecks that claim lives. When the gun control advocates are presented with an offer to significantly reduce gun violence without gun control, they avoid it like it were poison ivy. For them, it's not about saving lives. The statistics are just a pretext.

Obviously the solution to mass random shooting is more "thoughts and prayers".

What if we simply banned Democrats and dark people from possessing / owning / buying guns? Wouldn’t that all but end gun violence? That is what you want right?

It would stop at least 90% of it. Of course, to make it more effective, we would need to deport all registered Democrats and track down those that vote Democrat, which is also the best all around policy. It's the only way California can stop winning the Number 1 spot in school shootings almost every year, the years the media won't count Chicago, since Obama 'organized' it so there is no more minority crime there, just white neo-nazi racists forcing black people to shoot each other, apparently by remote control.

Forum List

Back