Seven minors ages 12 to 17 wounded in downtown Indianapolis mall shooting

this happened soley because of bad parenting. Why are these minors out at 11:30 are night as young as 12. and why are they allowed guns . Their parents failed no one else. These are minors who should be home asleep and not running around on the town with guns. bad parenting.
Probably welfare-sucking Somalians.

Like Ilhan Omar's district.

1. This is 2024 America (not 1950 America).

2. Thus, if you are concerned about the safety of yourself and your loved ones, always check out the various individuals that you see in a mall (or movie theater, fast food restaurant, etc.) before you enter.

Even more guns than that!

Everyone needs to be armed at all times in case their feelings get hurt.

Gun up everyone!!

You're a dope. I don't carry a concealed weapon because I'm afraid someone will hurt my feelings. I carry one to prevent myself of my loved ones from being killed.

You're a dope. I don't carry a concealed weapon because I'm afraid someone will hurt my feelings. I carry one to prevent myself of my loved ones from being killed.
Meaningless unless every member of your immediate family and extended family is packing heat. You need to be able to shoot at anyone that would threaten to hurt your feelings or those of your family.

Why have you not shot anyone yet fuckup?

Even more guns than that!

Everyone needs to be armed at all times in case their feelings get hurt.

Gun up everyone!!

That's what all your fellow future DemoKKKrats did. And you LOVE it.

1711984597034.png

Meaningless unless every member of your immediate family and extended family is packing heat. You need to be able to shoot at anyone that would threaten to hurt your feelings or those of your family.

Why have you not shot anyone yet fuckup?

My immediate family consists of myself and my wife. And don't believe she wouldn't shoot you in the face in a heartbeat if she had to. She has her own guns, one of which is a 12-round Taurus G2C 9mm with one in the chamber and 11 in the magazine. She is never farther than within 12 steps of where she keeps that pistol, and she knows how to use it.

As for hurting my feelings, you aren't man enough to do that. I have no feelings. So no, I haven't shot anyone yet, but there's always the first time. I'll be the one standing in the checkout counter right behind you, in case you decide to do something ignorant.

BTW: Thank God for Scott Walker. If it wasn't for that great Governor, we would have never had a decent concealed carry law. I've carried every day since 2011, and carried everywhere: To church, to weddings, funerals, to the polling place, to stores, concerts, movies, even to places that have signs prohibiting weapons.

PS: Fuck that piece of shit Tony Evers. I hope he chokes to death on a bag of rotten dicks, after pleasuring himself in the ass with a rusty AIDS-infected garden rake.

My immediate family consists of myself and my wife. And don't believe she wouldn't shoot you in the face in a heartbeat if she had to. She has her own guns, one of which is a 12-round Taurus G2C 9mm with one in the chamber and 11 in the magazine. She is never farther than within 12 steps of where she keeps that pistol, and she knows how to use it.

As for hurting my feelings, you aren't man enough to do that. I have no feelings. So no, I haven't shot anyone yet, but there's always the first time. I'll be the one standing in the checkout counter right behind you, in case you decide to do something ignorant.

BTW: Thank God for Scott Walker. If it wasn't for that great Governor, we would have never had a decent concealed carry law. I've carried every day since 2011, and carried everywhere: To church, to weddings, funerals, to the polling place, to stores, concerts, movies, even to places that have signs prohibiting weapons.

PS: Fuck that piece of shit Tony Evers. I hope he chokes to death on a bag of rotten dicks, after pleasuring himself in the ass with a rusty AIDS-infected garden rake.
Hilarious fuckup galt

Your precious little boi white feelings get hurt all the time. The fact that you have to walk around with your metal penis proves it.

As for scottie wanker was a failed governor and an even worse candidate for president. Also, I will be enjoying the un-gerrymander that the wanker brought us.

Best Governor Evers.

this happened soley because of bad parenting. Why are these minors out at 11:30 are night as young as 12. and why are they allowed guns . Their parents failed no one else. These are minors who should be home asleep and not running around on the town with guns. bad parenting.

Warming up for another Summer of Love

Forum List

Back