Mass shooting in Santa Clarita, CA.

It wasn't when I posted it because the media at that time was reporting that the shooter was at large and they were searching the neighborhood.

This is your damn lie: "people in the neighborhood can't protect themselves because the stupid anti gun laws in that filthy ass commie state makes it almost impossible to have a gun for self protection"

That is a true statement. As usual you are confused dumbass. That filthy ass state has put all kinds of restrictions on the right to keep and bear arms. They even make you go through a stupid background check to buy ammo to defend your home. How fucking oppressive is that?

For instance, here in Florida a couple of weeks ago a woman in Lithia protected her home against a home invasion with an AR and high capacity magazines that are banned in that commie state of California.

Don't try to justify the oppressive anti Constitutional laws to restrict the right to keep and bear arms in California. It will just make you look like more of a fool than we already think you are.

What do you stupid anti gun nuts want to do to prevent another 15 year old Asian kid from shooting up another school? Prevent 15 year olds from owning guns? They have that law in Commie California now. How did that work out?
Oh yeah, only the right can have guns. What a twit.

The crime should never be the possession of a firearm. Only what is done illegally with the firearm, like shooting up a school.

Commie California has all kinds of stupid laws against owning firearms. On the state level the worst laws in the country. Despicable!

Those laws didn't stop this crime and won't stop other crimes.

Gun control laws never work.

Minimum age for possession: California law prohibits minors from possessing a handgun.6 Exceptions to this prohibition include situations where a parent or legal guardian is present or has consented to the possession.7 In addition, minors may, with the consent of a parent or guardian, possess handguns when engaged in certain recreational sports, including, but not limited to, competitive shooting; agricultural, ranching, or hunting activities; and any motion picture, television, or video production, or entertainment or theatrical events, the nature of which involves the use of a firearm.8

There is no minimum age to possess rifles and shotguns in California.

I don't think this kid had the consent of his parents to go shoot up a school.

So myopic you are...
So it’s the death count per incident that has you worried...You can’t give two fucks about the annual body count?
The death count per incident is directly factored into the annual body count. The annual body count is a sum of the death counts per incident.

Right, and follow along...2,000% more people are killed by a shooter with a handgun each and every year. Do you only care about lives taken in front of an AR-15?
Most gun deaths are by suicide, which that kid was unsuccessful at, after hurting others.

Okay cool...cite the numbers you’ll be comfortable with.
Is suicide by gun not considered a gun death?
Start another thread. This is about mass shootings.

That doesn't mean anything

A person dying is a person dying

That's ^^^ a damn lie

It wasn't when I posted it because the media at that time was reporting that the shooter was at large and they were searching the neighborhood.

This is your damn lie: "people in the neighborhood can't protect themselves because the stupid anti gun laws in that filthy ass commie state makes it almost impossible to have a gun for self protection"

That is a true statement. As usual you are confused dumbass. That filthy ass state has put all kinds of restrictions on the right to keep and bear arms. They even make you go through a stupid background check to buy ammo to defend your home. How fucking oppressive is that?

For instance, here in Florida a couple of weeks ago a woman in Lithia protected her home against a home invasion with an AR and high capacity magazines that are banned in that commie state of California.

Don't try to justify the oppressive anti Constitutional laws to restrict the right to keep and bear arms in California. It will just make you look like more of a fool than we already think you are.

What do you stupid anti gun nuts want to do to prevent another 15 year old Asian kid from shooting up another school? Prevent 15 year olds from owning guns? They have that law in Commie California now. How did that work out?

There's a special place in hell for someone like you. Putting your supposed rights over the lives of children goes beyond deplorable. The NRA and dirt bags like you are culpable for the death of the 16 year old girl slain today.

Yes my rights to life and liberty are more important to me than other people's rights, including children.
Smug selfish snobbery

Political correctness isnt the problem. AR's and access to them is the problem. I've never seen political correctness kill anyone

You are wrong here, ARs are not the problem, nor is any type of gun. ARs are just the shiny object to keep people distracted and so you party leaders can tell you they are trying to fix the problem. Guns are not the problem because 99.9% of them are never used to harm another human. The problem is the human, if the human wants to inflict harm they will find a way to do so. We have seen basic fertilizer used, we have seen 20 dollar pressure cookers used, we have seen vehicles used.

How many data points for each?
  • Fertilizer
  • Pressure cookers
  • Vehicles
  • Guns

Mafia guys on the streets know to assassinate someone is just to use a little 22 point blank at the back of the skull, no exit wound ..

Just let it rattle around

Can be accomplished done with a ball-point pen . No firearm required.

Wow, those California gun laws sure make a difference, eh?

Another reason for comprehensive gun controls.
California already has universal background checks
And if you can't pass it, you can't buy one. I don't have that problem. Do you?
So what background check did a 15 (today 16) year old kid do to buy a gun?
If you were such an expert on CA law you would know that a minor cannot purchase a firearm. Your question is moot.
Let me repeat what you posted earlier
"if you can't pass it, you can't buy one. I don't have that problem. Do you?"
So you're saying gun control fails

There's a special place in hell for someone like you. Putting your supposed rights over the lives of children goes beyond deplorable. The NRA and dirt bags like you are culpable for the death of the 16 year old girl slain today.

Yes my rights to life and liberty are more important to me than other people's rights, including children.

The "Special Hell" is reserved for stupid Moon Bats that will give away our personal Liberties that our Founding Fathers fought so hard to secure for us.

I keep wondering, when the real fighting starts if the left will come out to fight to take our rights away and fight for what they believe in and, or are they going to stay hidden in their parent's basements.

The dead count sure is a lot less than when an AR is used...

So myopic you are...
So it’s the death count per incident that has you worried...You can’t give two fucks about the annual body count?
The death count per incident is directly factored into the annual body count. The annual body count is a sum of the death counts per incident.

Right, and follow along...2,000% more people are killed by a shooter with a handgun each and every year. Do you only care about lives taken in front of an AR-15?
Most gun deaths are by suicide, which that kid was unsuccessful at, after hurting others.

Okay cool...cite the numbers you’ll be comfortable with.
Is suicide by gun not considered a gun death?
I am not comfortable with any. Learn how to read what I posted because I'm not going to repeat it. Unreal.

The crime should never be the possession of a firearm. Only what is done illegally with the firearm, like shooting up a school.

Commie California has all kinds of stupid laws against owning firearms. On the state level the worst laws in the country. Despicable!

Minimum age for possession: California law prohibits minors from possessing a handgun.6 Exceptions to this prohibition include situations where a parent or legal guardian is present or has consented to the possession.7 In addition, minors may, with the consent of a parent or guardian, possess handguns when engaged in certain recreational sports, including, but not limited to, competitive shooting; agricultural, ranching, or hunting activities; and any motion picture, television, or video production, or entertainment or theatrical events, the nature of which involves the use of a firearm.8

There is no minimum age to possess rifles and shotguns in California.

I don't think this kid had the consent of his parents to go shoot up a school.
Unless he hangs out with some f'n gun nut parent with a gripe.

Democrats really piss me off when they pretend to care about theses kids.. you flood America with foreigners and tell Americans to screw off.
The weak white boy gene theory eh?
We are week? Lol you grand pa could walk down my street 40 years ago because he was scAred of my uncles lol

funny how tough you get with more police on the street lol

That's ^^^ a damn lie

So you too support a national data base controlling people who have been violent from buying a gun:
  • have been diagnosed with a serious mental illness,
  • those convicted of crimes against a person
  • those found to be in criminal gangs
  • those convicted of Domestic violence
    • Stalking
    • Criminal threats
  • those who committed serious felonies & are on parole or probation
  • those found by a court of addiction to alcohol or drugs.

Another reason for comprehensive gun controls.
California already has universal background checks
And if you can't pass it, you can't buy one. I don't have that problem. Do you?
So what background check did a 15 (today 16) year old kid do to buy a gun?
If you were such an expert on CA law you would know that a minor cannot purchase a firearm. Your question is moot.
Let me repeat what you posted earlier
"if you can't pass it, you can't buy one. I don't have that problem. Do you?"
So you're saying gun control fails
That is you talking. Not me. I have read posts from you before and they go absolutely NO WHERE, because how you never answer anyone's direct question.

Smug selfish snobbery

Selfish, for sure.
I don't know what snobbery has to do with anything.
Being older gives you life experience. At my age it's every man for himself.

So you too support a national data base controlling people who have been violent from buying a gun:
    • Stalking
    • Criminal threats

The majority of those people don't care if they're in a database or not. They're still going to obtain firearms through theft, family members, or street purchases from other criminals.

Besides, we already have a national database of criminals. It gets accessed every time someone legally purchases a firearm.

National Instant Criminal Background Check System (NICS) | Federal Bureau of Investigation

• Stalking
    • Criminal threats

There is only one reasonable gun law: If you commit a crime with a gun then you will be punished.

Possession of a firearm by anyone should never be a crime.

If we want to make exceptions for those convicted of violent felonies or for the certified mentally ill (like having TDS) I may not bitch too much.

These are some of the oppressive gun control laws in commie California and none of these laws stopped the shooting.

Gun control laws are a waste of time.

"Assault Weapons" banned.

Mandatory registration of all firearms (pistols, rifles, shotguns)

No mags over 10 rounds (unless grandfathered in).

Mandatory 10 day waiting period.

No private sales.

Must undergo background check to buy ammo.

No suppressors.

No full auto.

"May Issue" statewide for Concealed Carry permits. Most counties issue close to zero.

No open carry.

Red Flag law.

Can't purchase more than one gun a month.

Handguns must be on an approved roster, which shrinks each year.

Democrats really piss me off when they pretend to care about theses kids.. you flood America with foreigners and tell Americans to screw off.
The weak white boy gene theory eh?
We are week? Lol you grand pa could walk down my street 40 years ago because he was scAred of my uncles lol

funny how tough you get with more police on the street lol
2 weaks ago I couldn't spell scAred and Know I is

Forum List

Back