Two "suspects" have been arrested in connection to the mass shooting in Philadelphia last week.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

Philadelphia — Two black male suspects have been arrested over a mass shooting at a bus stop that injured eight children on March 6. Ahnile Buggs and Jamaal Tucker have been taken into custody but police say two other suspects remain at large. The mass shooting of school students failed to generate wall-to-wall national media coverage.

‐-------------

Let's take a wild wild guess as to why the left wing media outlets aren't covering and hyping this.

Any guesses as to why the national media isn't hyping this in this election year?

Take a wild wild guess.

I’ve seen ABC CBS NBC and Fox all run this story, exactly what MSM outlets do you want to carry this that aren’t?

Philadelphia — Two black male suspects have been arrested over a mass shooting at a bus stop that injured eight children on March 6. Ahnile Buggs and Jamaal Tucker have been taken into custody but police say two other suspects remain at large. The mass shooting of school students failed to generate wall-to-wall national media coverage.

‐-------------

Let's take a wild wild guess as to why the left wing media outlets aren't covering and hyping this.

Any guesses as to why the national media isn't hyping this in this election year?

Take a wild wild guess.

It looks like, if you want to ride public transport in Philly, you need to be packing.

I’ve seen ABC CBS NBC and Fox all run this story, exactly what MSM outlets do you want to carry this that aren’t?
You don't get the difference between reporting and hype. Do you? Do you know the difference?

For instance and I know you'll pretend to know this name after say it. Jeronimo Yanez, do you know that name. This is where you go to Google and look it up since you didn't know and will pretend to know.

Go ahead and ask your fellow trans friends if they know that name and you'll get blank stares and apathetic looks. Try being honest and see how many know the name.

Now say the name George Zimmerman and ask your little friends if they know that name. Everyone in America knows that name and even though George Zimmerman was HALF HISPANIC (msnbc made sure to always label him as WHITE Hispanic and lightened his skin) the name SOUNDS LILY WHITE so they say it over and over and over again until it's ingrained in your soft skulls.

However Jeronimo Yanez, said that name very seldom. Maybe in a 2nd paragraph in a paper. Nothing hyped and this is where you will point his name reported on those stupid ass networks like you just did and pretend hype and reporting are the same thing. Plead ignorance to someone else.

Go ahead, look up Jeronimo Yanez and pretend you knew and pretend this story is being hyped as you show how its being reported.

You don't get the difference between reporting and hype. Do you? Do you know the difference?

For instance and I know you'll pretend to know this name after say it. Jeronimo Yanez, do you know that name. This is where you go to Google and look it up since you didn't know and will pretend to know.

Go ahead and ask your fellow trans friends if they know that name and you'll get blank stares and apathetic looks. Try being honest and see how many know the name.

Now say the name George Zimmerman and ask your little friends if they know that name. Everyone in America knows that name and even though George Zimmerman was HALF HISPANIC (msnbc made sure to always label him as WHITE Hispanic and lightened his skin) the name SOUNDS LILY WHITE so they say it over and over and over again until it's ingrained in your soft skulls.

However Jeronimo Yanez, said that name very seldom. Maybe in a 2nd paragraph in a paper. Nothing hyped and this is where you will point his name reported on those stupid ass networks like you just did and pretend hype and reporting are the same thing. Plead ignorance to someone else.

Go ahead, look up Jeronimo Yanez and pretend you knew and pretend this story is being hyped as you show how its being reported.
poor little guy all upset a story isn’t getting reported the way they want. Well you should take your ball and go home and pout about it alone instead of up here.

poor little guy all upset a story isn’t getting reported the way they want. Well you should take your ball and go home and pout about it alone instead of up here.
Way to pretend you didn't know what I'm talking about.

Or...

Maybe you're that stupid.

Which one is it?

Way to pretend you didn't know what I'm talking about.

Or...

Maybe you're that stupid.

Which one is it?
You are talking about the media not covering a story the way you want them to. That is not In question that is a fact. You just need to be a little bitch about how the story is covered

You are talking about the media not covering a story the way you want them to. That is not In question that is a fact. You just need to be a little bitch about how the story is covered
I said hyped and it isn't. Wonder why

Forum List

Back